Juggalos?

Is anybody here down with the clown? If not, why?

For the ignorant;

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles youtu.be/_-agl0pOQfs
Insane Clown Posse - Hall of Illusions youtu.be/q3I2EVNE7Ms
Insane Clown Posse - Another Love Song youtu.be/fEVhOA1eVmE

That's just a sample of the diverse range of amazing music that the whole Psychopathic lineup offers. Also, who's going to the march in September?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaCA5smNJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=9kqlVXzy2n4
youtube.com/watch?v=bbcezw_Jfjg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YbF8h735o
youtube.com/watch?v=fMXiQEXWBP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To be honest, "The Great Milenko" is a good album. I even like "The Amazing Jeckyll Brothers" as a guilty pleasure.

They're not half as horrible as music journalists pretend they are.

>FUCKIN MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?

Well? How do they work? Don't act like you know shit you don't, man

Miracles came out when Google was readily available. He could've just googled that shit

You just don't get it man - like, do you know how they really, like, pull together and shit? Like, what actually makes it happen? That's like, gods hands or something

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnet

You can't just link some fucking article full of Calculus and shit, just tell me how magnets work if you're so smart

>calculus and shit

Proof Juggalos never make it out of high school.

Also my main issue is that you call the logo "Hatchet Man" but that's a butcher knife.

They only teach Calculus in high school for Asians and book queers, at least where I'm from

Thanks for reminding me ICP exists asshole.

You can definitely hear worse rappers today. The production on the stuff from '95 onwards is fine/passable and not totally un-listenable.
The whole edgy evil clown and carnival mystique wears thin really quick, especially after you get older.

>The whole edgy evil clown and carnival mystique wears thin really quick, especially after you get older.

This is probably the leading cause of their laughing stock status. It might have been cool and edgy in the 90's when they were in their 20's, but now they're like 45 and it's just embarrassing. They think no one wants to fuck with them but in reality no one wants to put up with them.

To be honest, a third rate White Nationalist rapper is better than anything released between 99-09 with minor exception:
youtube.com/watch?v=qqaCA5smNJ8

Everyone likes to shit on Icp but they're funny and pretty good for their shtick

>For the ignorant
>posts Miracles

I have Always tried to like juggalos but sadly in california where im from we've beat alot of them up because their mostly gang rejects that feel their need to attach themselves to sumthing greater but are never prepared for the funk

>I've always tried to like juggalos
>capitalizes always
>doesn't capitalize California
>their
>feel their need (?)
>sumthing
>never prepared for the funk

let's be honest.
if ICP were black they'd be legends lmao.
but they are not.

I used to be a juggler.

Really? THAT'S your main issue?

I agree,basically the white Wu-Tang clan.

To be fair, the fact that they call him hatchet man even though he's clearly holding a butcher knife is just more evidence of how fucking dumb they are.

Agreed, also I observe your numerals which confirm the fact.

This is an extremely underrated album.

sure is underage in here

Went to their Wikipedia page and found this as their article photo.

*overrated

not even the best jokers card

I feel dumb for knowing this

Kiss are the original juggalos debate me on this I dare you

That's not really a controversial claim though. The difference is that KISS actually plays instruments and doesn't make cringey wigger music.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kqlVXzy2n4

youtube.com/watch?v=bbcezw_Jfjg

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YbF8h735o

>Kiss are the original juggalos
you could say mayhem are the original juggalos, and it'd make about as much sense as an argument

wait have we really gone full poes law or has Sup Forums devolved into shitposters shitting on shitposters? wtf is going on anymore

evetytime I SEE THE JUFGGALO IALL I
OBAMA MY NIGGA
FREE MY MAN LARRY HOOVER
SQUUEZY!

youtube.com/watch?v=fMXiQEXWBP4