DC TV SHOWS

Breakdowns of the new characters being added to all four series.

SUPERGIRL

>LENA LUTHOR (Regular) I Lex Luthor's estranged sister, who relocates to National City to get out from under the shadow of her infamous brother. Lena is sexy, smart and determined to get what she wants. But what does she want?

>NICK FARROW (Regular) I A brash investigative journalist who butts heads with Kara at CatCo. The son of a famous reporter, Nick is looking to make a name for himself in the news world, but the question of whether he can leave behind his former selfish and hedonistic ways constantly arises. Through his interactions with Kara, the hero in Nick might finally come out.

>SNAPPER CARR (Recurring) I A veteran journalist appointed by Cat Grant to remake CatCo's news division by going old school.

>MAGGIE SAWYER (Recurring) I A openly homosexual detective for the newly-formed Science Police, which deals specifically with meta-human and alien threats.

>THE DOCTOR (Recurring) I The diabolical director of Project Cadmus, who uses her surgical skills to implant prisoners with alien technology in order to create weapons needed to build a new world order.

Plus, Superman will appear in a two-episode story arc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DG-iQ-bPv0M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Luthor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE FLASH

>MALE CHARACTER (Recurring) I Barry’s slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at Central City Police Department's forensics divison. As smart as he is intuitive, this newcomer doesn’t buy Barry’s "nice guy" routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.

MRS. SNOW (Guest) I Caitlin's estranged, domineering mother who unexpectedly arrives in Central City, bringing secrets of Caitlin's past along with her.

ARROW

>ANTON CHURCH (Regular) I A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.

>"JAMES" (Regular) I An irrepressibly charming contemporary of Oliver's who quickly proves himself to be a terrifying new adversary. Behind his charitable facade, he is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior. He might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.

>VIGILANTE CHARACTER (Recurring) I A cocksure and reckless ex-Marine turned vigilante who clashes with the Green Arrow over their different methods.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>REX TYLER / HOURMAN (Regular) I A hero with a mysterious past and an equally mysterious agenda, and a founding member of a legendary group of superheroes, the Justice Society of America. Tyler launches a new mission for the Legends.

>VIXEN (Regular) I A dutiful member of the long line of warriors who wield the mystical Tantu Totem that affords its keepers the abilities of the animals, and an ancestor of the current guardian, Mari McCabe. Vixen is removed from the timestream by Rip to join the Legends as they embark on a dangerous mission across time to save the world.

Captain Cold, Hawkman and Hawkgirl will return as recurring characters.

Is there any knowledge of if and how they plan to integrate Supergirl into the Flash/Arrow/Legends universe?

Hopefully not at all, and they can take the last 2 seasons of Arrow with them.

She is from a parallel Earth, which was confirmed in her CBS show, so the same way there's Jay Garrick and Zoom on Earth 2, Supergirl will just be from a different number Earth, for crossovers some McGuffin will bring them together obviously.

>Barry’s slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at Central City Police Department's forensics divison

Hunter Zolomon of Earth One?

Eddie Thawne rezzed because of Flashpoint?

>MRS. SNOW
Donna 2.0

>Arrow
Revenge of the Edgelords

>huge cast
>everyone other than Captain Cooooold, Badass Rory and Dr. Stein is fairly boring, if not outright annoying
God damn it.

I want to fuck that Kryptonian

Male bump on the neck.

Albert Desmond AKA Mister Element AKA Doctor Alchemy.

Willa best girl

>naked
>can't see shit

Feh

>even a pair of gay dudes can appreciate Willa's ass

People keep telling me Roy isn't gay but i'm like SURE HE AIN'T

what did she mean by this

>father-daughter

>MRS. SNOW (Guest) I Caitlin's estranged, domineering mother who unexpectedly arrives in Central City, bringing secrets of Caitlin's past along with her.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE PLOT FOR FELICITY
FUCK
REMEMBER WHEN FELICITY WAS LIKED?

If the Flash writers get anything right it's that Barry's supporting cast never feels like it gets bigger than Barry himself, plus it helps that Barry isn't fucking Caitlin.

Too bad they're still trying to force the dumbfuck Iris romance.

You mean the adams apple?
You realize that isn't actually an exclusively male trait?

>>VIGILANTE CHARACTER (Recurring) I A cocksure and reckless ex-Marine turned vigilante who clashes with the Green Arrow over their different methods.
We punisher nao.
>LENA LUTHOR
>We aren't trying to rip off superman though!

Yeah but at least Iris isn't a massive cunt that she was in S1, S2 was a huge leap of improvement for her character, not to mention the S2 finale kinda torpedoed that once more with Barry resetting shit

Shit got flashpointed

Mother Daughter

Didn't he come out recently?

As obnoxious as they are I would fuck the shit out of both of them til their lungs were full of my cum

ur mum

Based Waifu

The dude who plays Roy did yea, Barrowman has been out forever though.

She posts so much slutty shit on her instagram.

>We punisher nao.

Oh fuck I didn't even think of that when I read it shit now they're going from Batman to Daredevil, motherfuckers are jumping franchises

Is she sucking a black cock?

science police.

>>VIGILANTE CHARACTER (Recurring) I A cocksure and reckless ex-Marine turned vigilante who clashes with the Green Arrow over their different methods.

HEY GUISE LET'S COPY THE PUNISHER AND HOPE NO ONE NOTICES

Arrow is dead. I hope it gets cancelled

Woops yeah.

Mean't to quote

Punisher isn't cocksure and reckless, he's stoic and methodic.

If you want to get technical, he isn't even an ex-Marine.

>REX TYLER / HOURMAN (Regular) I A hero with a mysterious past and an equally mysterious agenda, and a founding member of a legendary group of superheroes, the Justice Society of America. Tyler launches a new mission for the Legends.
mmichael gonna be a superhero?

HAHA IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

Did you even watch Daredevil S2 bro?

> Claims Supergirl is very much a hero as Superman. Shamelessly steals from his mythos.

Are they going to introduce Jimmy Olsen?

>Could pick any JSA member they want.
>Go with the drug addict.

They're probably gonna bring in the shitty Hourman robot, aren't they?

>Vigilante

Better dress like a cowboy.

Though it might be just a different version of Manhunter, even though they already wasted Manhunter in an earlier episode.

>open thread
>no slutty lewd necks posted
>close thread

>>MALE CHARACTER (Recurring) I Barry’s slightly older, slightly geekier contemporary at Central City Police Department's forensics divison. As smart as he is intuitive, this newcomer doesn’t buy Barry’s "nice guy" routine and sets out to learn what he’s hiding — all while concealing some secrets of his own.
Seriously? Again? The only reason it worked the second time is because no one thought the writers would be so lazy as to do the same exact twist twice. No one's going to fall for that again.

No they couldn't. When rumors were swirling it was Alan Scott the show runner confirmed DC wouldn't have let them. Of the ones they would have no problem with Hourman makes the most sense because of the time travel theme.

Why do grown men watch these shows made for teenage girls?

According to Variety.com, Powerless "is a workplace comedy set at one of the worst insurance companies in America — with the twist being that it also takes place in the universe of DC Comics. The show is about the reality of working life for a normal, powerless person in a world of superheroes and villains."[3]

>Not a mentor
>Not even hiding he's slightly villainous

What are you talking about?

maybe jimmy olsen is a ginger again
this would make SJWs so fucking butthurt
but i dont believe this will ever happen :

Just like Supergirl from the comics

The new DCEU lead allowed them to use all characters now. S2 Supesgirl will have Superman cast as a recurring character, for real now.

Can we move Donna to that show?

>science police

People above 14 actually watch this show.

youtu.be/DG-iQ-bPv0M

No, he didn't.

CBS always had the option to use Superman, they just didn't want it because he would steal the spotlight off of Supergirl. CW has no such concerns.

Camp as hell.

Kreisberg said that he did.

>LENA LUTHOR
please tell me this is a joke.

No?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Luthor

>vixen

YESS more delicious black girls