youtube.com/watch?v=AuYRaoM5Xuc
archived.moe/v/thread/262952626/
dailymotion.com/video/x2457qz_zoe-quinn-dating-simulator-64_videogames
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxS9RU0lMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not new

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8

>New Sony leak

Ok so I get physically sick when I try to research this film so just spoonfeed me this one time.

Are these characters supposed to be a new generation of ghostbusters or are they all rule 63 versions of Egon and the gang?

Fuck you Sony leak casual. That's old news.

next gen not a reboot

>No one said this is the girl ghost busters! This is just a movie staring the funniest people in Hollywood!
>Feig came on board to rejuvenate the project in August. But he came with a twist: the Ghostbusters would now be a female team and the project would no longer be connected to the earlier movies but now launch a new series.

Never trust the Jews.

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/61430

They are original characters, the OG Ghostbusters movie events never happened, all the original cast that's still alive sans Rick Moranis are playing different characters

honestly, does anybody care?

Rick is god.

Rick hasnt worked in years. Hes taking care of his children since his wife passed away.
Hes a good father, mad respect.

Funnier than the movie will ever be

Why wouldn't they just make an Extreme Ghostbusters movie? It had
>a black guy
>a hispanic
>a goth girl
>an asshole in a wheelchair
Everything was covered.

It's an alternative universe
The original characters exist but were never ghostbusters.

"UHHHHHRIIIIIGHT."

I hate...hate...hate her stupid voice and face when she does that shit. It's like a bratty child.

Men were allowed to take leading roles in it.

It's like that zany girl that overacted in high school thinking she has acting chops

>Hes taking care of his children since his wife passed away
Unlike a certain someone we know

I don't have an Patton Oswald pic because I don't what that fat fuck on my dive

Someone posted a webm of that interview that all did and Murray clearly hated it when not forced to smile.

>Personally, while I’m fine with aggressive, I think we are in much worse shape if this goes public so seems to me we should look for someone who isn’t seeking the spotlight.

I'm reminded of those to catch a predator when the pedophile says something like 'how do I know this isn't a setup?'.

What the fuck is wrong with Sony?

Why do they discuss this on emails and not talking in closed doors?

His kids are grown and out of the house. Been waiting for him to return

>New

>Feig
Isn't that the same faggot responsible for MCU?
I hate that guy.

jdimsa

So delicious.

Different Feig. This one's a fag wannabe.

Amy,

Here’s my take on it: It’s a reboot of the franchise in a world (our world) that has never actually had any legitimate contact with the ghost world. Our villain ghost is an executed murderer, a Ted Kazinski type (think Peter Dinklage) who has left behind a manifesto of how he wants to change and destroy the world. When his execution is hit by a supercharged electrical storm, he is turned into a powerful ghost able to rouse other villainous spirits from the ghost world to carry out the ever-expanding plans of his manifesto. Our four new female Ghostbusters come together in an origin story that sees them forming a team based on their diverse skills and plays with the invention and trial-and-error of their various Ghostbusting technology and techniques as they try to stop the villain and his ever growing force of evil ghosts, which is a boring way of saying that we’ll see four very different women come together and figure out in funny, scary and action-packed ways how to save New York City and the world.

- Paul Feig

No, that's Feige. Feig is the guy who directed this movie and Bridesmaids.

Tonally, the movie will be a bit scarier and more hi-tech than the original and the set pieces will be bigger, while still being very funny. For example, I want in the third act to have the entire police force and army accompany the Ghostbusters to the final battle but since our villain only wants to deal with the Ghostbusters and wants to make the government look ridiculous, he possesses the entire police and army forces and makes them do a big ridiculous dance number in the middle of Fifth Avenue, thus neutralizing them (and delighting himself). I think that having our main villain be both evil and funny in the ways screws with our world as he’s trying to carry out the points of his manifesto (get revenge on everyone who slighted him, humiliate and take down Wall Street, make the United States look ridiculous to the rest of the world and eventually destroy NYC, which to him is the brain of the US), as well as have fun with the ghosts he picks to carry out various tasks (could be all dead villains and famous criminals he recruits from the ghost world and – in what I think could be a billion dollar idea – recruits the ghosts of evil beings from other parts of the universe – yes, ghost aliens! “Our world isn’t the only place in the universe with bad and dangerous beings that have died, you know. There’s a lot of bored dead monsters out there who are just looking for something to do.”)

- Paul Feig

>Steinberg
Of course.

Paul,

Sounds like shit.

Lets make a movie!

-Amy Pascal

>in what I think could be a billion dollar idea – recruits the ghosts of evil beings from other parts of the universe – yes, ghost aliens!

it looks well shot at least

Are they seriously going to talk like this during the whole movie?

oh please no no

oh god

she is so hot

Poor Amy

I don't think she never gave a shit about these rehash movies. She probably wanted to make movies like Social Network and many dramas.

Wasn't that the original idea tho?

I used to watch SNL until the current cast because people like her mug the fucking camera in lieu of writing a funny sketch.

>Jimmy: "Why was this idea appealing to you?"

>Bill: "It was only cos I knew these girls were funny".

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
1:45 mins

I love how the action figures shrank fatty right down.

I'm surprised the fat rights blobs haven't kicked off over it.

I wouldn't mind giving her the old worm, if you know what I mean.

In what fucking way? Serious question.

>he possesses the entire police and army forces and makes them do a big ridiculous dance number in the middle of Fifth Avenue

So he's ripping off The Mask.

When I read that part, my hate pulsated with the power of a million suns.

Scooby-Doobusters

>well-shot

He already stated that he's back to acting a few weeks back. With a possibility of reprising Dark Helmet in Spaceballs 2.

it's so hard to watch

agreed. who's got pics of her feet?

>dance number in the middle of Fifth Avenue
youtu.be/-scwp1FEgCw

If they could force Bill Murray to be in a movie then why not just force him to do Ghostbusters 3 with the old cast?

>he possesses the entire police and army forces and makes them do a big ridiculous dance number in the middle of Fifth Avenue

That probably wasn't a great pic of her but other images she truly shines with beauty

Ramis, Aykroyd and Reitman weren't going to bully him into doing a movie through legal threats. They were all old friends, as much as it's possible to be friends with Bill Murray.

After Ramis died, Reitman stepped back, and Sony took the opportunity to force him out of the movie and take over. And then the fun began.

THEY

CALL

ME

CUBAN

PETE

because
>MUH FEMINISM

Didn't you read that article how Paul Feig was going to do a Ghostbusters 3 BUT decided to instead do the all female cast

twitter.com/JediNewsUK/status/702436916449452032/photo/1

What did she mean by this?

Kek

>3 women scientists
>no asians

that's pretty racist

Well somebodys not ever walking again

don't worry, they have the most stereotypical black woman you could have in a character. it's all completely fine.

Oh Milo.

youtube.com/watch?v=AuYRaoM5Xuc

GhostJUSTers?

>You know, I'd have no problems with a female Ghostbusters if it wasn't so shit.

>Arsenio Hall
>Maurice La Marche

God-tier voice actors.

Is there an archive of this thread?

It's sad because I unironically really enjoyed Spy
So I feel like Feig should be better than this

But since the best parts of Spy were easily Jason Statham's parts, I'm beginning to wonder if he just improvised gold into an otherwise bland script

>It's sad because I unironically really enjoyed Spy
Same me too. But that's because it blended a female and male cast.

The dialogue with McCartney and her friend in that bar was so cringey

Possibly.

The tl;dr is that it was at the very beginning of the whole gamergate thing (before it all turned to shit-flinging). Morale was low, it was slow going, and the suddenly Milo showed up started fighting our corner. The thread was basically him saying hello, and Sup Forums suggesting some games for him to play. He then did a Lets Play while drinking and playing some vidya, and answering questions.

Fuck, that was a long time ago. Lost track of how GG progressed soon enough after that.

archived.moe/v/thread/262952626/
You are welcome lazy cunt.

what could they have possibly threatened him with
he is 100 years old, what are they going to take away from him? money?

>archived.moe/v/thread/262952626/

dailymotion.com/video/x2457qz_zoe-quinn-dating-simulator-64_videogames

pfffff hahahaha

User ratings will be 2.8 while critic rating will be 7.2

"I'm not sure if that was a race thing or a woman thing but I'm mad as hell." I really hope this gets followed up by pointing out she's a fucking sasquatch.

Why do they look so sad and confused?

>Bill Murray's face after the clip
lel

>He's gay so he can say things like that without backlash because straight white men need have three times the social pressure on them to behave perfectly and offend nobody ever because if we didn't have unequal standards then things would not be equal.

Rather amazing that society has been able to pull off this hypocrisy.

Wait hold up, that wasn't a laughtrack added to make it look even worse?!

In every Ghostbusters promo I've seen, she looks like she wants to fire her agent.

But this was good

your waifu is such shit

Ah, fuck. Beat me to it. I guess it wasn't as creative as I thought.

He's laughing at them.

They're just waiting to use that when the movie flops. Oh it could make money. But I have a feeling it wont have a sequel.

>watching bills expression in the clip
youtube.com/watch?v=wyxS9RU0lMQ

Kinda, people did want Ghostbusters 3 and were hoping to see the old crew again. Sony really should have gone with the Extreme Ghostbusters route and just had the girls take up the mantle

>Jimmy: "Why was this idea appealing to you?"
>Bill: "It was only cos I knew these girls were funny".

Wigg caressing his leg, "thx bill, I am killing myself once this shit premiers, you're not alone in this one"

Thats what im saying. Family first. Doesnt give a fuck about what studios think of him since hes not working.

Wouldve been great to see him again though.

Also, he and Apatow did Freaks and Geeks back in the day
How he's fallen

My heart aches watching this.

>no asians
>no muslims
>no jews

Why didn't they just fucking made the cartoon into the reboot.
>black guy
>stong woman

It's been a long time since I've seen the show, but I remember it being pretty good.

Lets play a game.
Imagine this was within continuity of og ghostbusters. Say the og ghostbusters are retiring after an accident that kills egon.
Pick the new team, but to prove its not a sexist thing, they have to all be chicks.

The only person I can think of is Aubrey Plaza. I think her deadpan manner would be good.

I played the Ghostbusters game that came out a few years ago and it was good.

I wish Weaver would have lent her likeness and voice to the game since the main chick in the game is supposed to be her, which explains why all the ghost shit happens to her.

And that note on Ricks desk, calling in sick.

It was still great but it could have been the perfect end to the series.

>yfw feig means cowardly in German

Wow. I have so much more respect for Bill now, if that's even possible.

Oh. Your question. Bill does not want to be there. He obviously doesn't want to be involved or thinks the movie is bad. The guy is fucking emotive as hell. He's torn because he did not want to disparage these younger actresses in any way. So you get this weird fucking comment that speaks well of these actresses without necessarily saying something positive about the show. The guy is just a damn nice person.

really you guys are projecting pretty hard. Bill Murry is know for being calm and stoic, and you all look at that like oh he must be just lying! look how sad he is!