What sport should I play/follow as an English teacher in japan?

What sport should I play/follow as an English teacher in japan?

Baseball or the J-League

100m loli

buy your students otani and tanaka jerseys

pro wrestling

play basketball to dominate short Nips, follow baseball because Japanese baseball is comfy as fuck

get into panty collecting

When I was in Japan I used to steal peoples plates and then hold them just high enough for the little Japs couldn't reach it. Then I'd make them jump for it

Massacre denying

I'll be teaching in all girls middle school. Would these sport be popular with them? I want to be able to spend time with them playing or talking about it so I can bond with them better.

Im not a pedophile

>I'll be teaching in all girls middle school.
>I want to be able to spend time with them playing or talking so I can bond with them better
>Im not a pedophile

English teachers are underpaid and suffer social bullying. The market is also over saturated.

Get a good degree in engineering, IT and app development, and a CIJ.

t. nikkeijin

Why are all people who go to teach English in Japan pathetic dorks who sat alone at lunch? Why not get a real job with your knowledge of Japanese?

>all girls middle school

how did you get such a sweet gig

wow the sexual assaults in this webm are kinda problematic

This

The point is they don't know enough Japanese to really get a "proper" job that requires reading lots of Japanese, it takes years just to get a decent grasp of Kanji, unless you learn Japanese as a full time subject, but then your only skill is "I can speak, read and write in Japanese" which is the case for 130 million other people in the country.

This is the problem with learning languages.

I taught English in Austria/Liechtenstein for a year, many years ago. It was through the British Council program and I sorted a private agreement with students in Liechtenstein, so I made good money. Most of it I spent on traveling and enjoying myself. Most of the other people there were studying German, which is all well and good but when all you can bring to the table is having a good level of someone elses language you're really lacking.

It doesn't qualify you to do anything a native speaker can, aside from teach it as a second language. Which just repeats the process again when your students go abroad.

If you studied German (or anything else) for four years, congratulations. You can speak it almost as well as your average first worlder can speak English when he finishes high school.

The fucking cute JAV girls kind.

There was a video of Yuma Asami and some lucky Italian guy, and it was actually quite cute.

She was complimenting his muscles sincerely, and the Italian responded so kindly.

Who knew JAV could be so heartwarming.

(Forgive me Sup Forums, but it was just sex, not race mixing, so that should be fine, right?)