Is there such thing as new music? Or is it just old sounds in a different fashion?

Is there such thing as new music? Or is it just old sounds in a different fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/wise_one_wtr/before-the-serpent-ft-lo-key
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Old sounds, different fashion.

D E A T H G R I P S

It's just the same notes over and over again, really. Some people like to say that these waves vibrating through the air are art, but they are just deluded people trying to put a meaning to the dopamine flowing in their brains. Music should be just a stimulant to make people shake and fuck and after that go to work in something meaningfull like math or chemistry.

i live in a town with like population:5k, and we have this guy

soundcloud.com/wise_one_wtr/before-the-serpent-ft-lo-key

Sounds like a mix of psychedelic rock and hip hop

funny that you say psychedelic.. we dropped acid and have drank ayahuasca before

There has been nothing new since the dawn of the 1-4-5 bass progression.

the only changing part of music is the aesthetics

old boots, new dirt

literally this, we are all just collections of atoms bouncing into and off of each other, everything we feel is just a chemical reaction. How has no one realized this? Nothing is real. Read Neitzsczhe. Read Camus. If you can handle it, that is.

Uhhh buddy... Nietzsche was definitely not a materialist, and though it's quite possible that Camus'particular absurdist existentialism had it's roots in materialism, I don't recall him ever expressly saying so.

underrated post

you're fucking retarded

literally every single piece of art ever can be interpreted like this. go be edgy somewhere else.

Dang ol' dang ol' dang
Dang ol' dang ol' dang
Dang ol' dang ol' dang
I tell you hwat
*fart*

I fucking love Nietzsche. Zarathustra is my jam. And if I hear one more retard say he's le nihilistic depressive man I'll punch them in the face. He's a fucking giver of joy and hope. Live a little people, you are fucking chemicals.

I can't tell parody vs pure retardation on this forum sometimes : (

>meaningful like math of chemistry

They aren't even in the same league. Math is a language, just like music - and it's even less real. Chemistry on the other hand is as real as anything. Meaningfulness is subjective.

Then again if we were all scientists and artists the world would be a much more fantastic place.

How about trying to decipher whether you thought that shit in your head was going to be as retarded as it looks on paper right now or just a parody

Jesus christ this place is much worse than I thought.

>I can't tell parody vs pure retardation on this forum sometimes : (

19 year old "intellectuals" having their first encounter with existential and nihilistic reductionism.

The ontology their spouting ("we're just all chemicals and atoms, bro!") is pretty outdated in modern philosophical and even scientific circles (though some of the latter still stupidly cling to reductionist materialism and positivism.

>their

*they're

I'll have you know I'm 22 and way ahead of you!

10/10

The OP's premise always comes back to semantics.

How do you define "new?"

Why is "new" always "good?" Indeed humans love novelty, but novelty, unless it connects with you in some way, doesn't have staying power. This is why your favorite song, meal, movie, or whatever always remains "fresh" every time you engage with it (provided you don't binge on it, but even if you do binge and momentarily get bored of your favorites, you'll usually return to them after a break).