"""ENGLISH""" "Premiere" "League"

"""ENGLISH""" "Premiere" "League"

what country is that? scotland?

The Welsh league is pub football, so it's only fair we let the better teams into ours

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''national''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' hockey league

You're no one if your league doesn't allow other countries to participate.

>"american" league
>includes toronto

make like a banana and hajduk SPLit please croata

>two teams in Florida
>zero in Seattle

Literally fuck yourself, Bettman.

But it isn't called that so why should it matter?

Hajduk is a cuck team senpai, only adidas slav hillbilly subhumans support them and Split is a junkie town

Considering the results of the Euros they should change the name to the Welsh Premier League that lets the English in too.

It doesn't have any geographical part in its name. It is simply The Premier League

Canada and America are basically the same country.

"PAC"-12

Wales was annexed in 16th century and was formally absorbed into the Kingdom of England as per the Laws in Wales Act. Wales is in England.

Canada is still part of america. If it was the British premier league not English then it would make sense. Come on bruh, think for 2 seconds before posting

"""ENGLISH""" "Football" "League"

I didn't realise Houston was in Canada

Was that a cheeky metaphor for immigration m8?

Wait is one of your teams a smug bird?
Why would you support anyone else?

THIS

>tfw your club will never access Europe via the Welsh Cup

I support Blyth Spartans and it's frustrating that clubs performing around our level get to play (one match) in Europe every season thanks to their meme league.

Reminder that only 30% of EPL players are English.

Reminder that only 0% of Germans won the war.

Who cares, only fat Americans and you pro-islam Europes call it the EPL. It's simply the premier league here

Don't act like your're a relevant football nation island monkey. Put a tractor in a barn and it's still a tractor, not a horse.

Then why do you insist on calling your Turks "German"?

>The monarchy isn't German

i'd imagine Blyth Spartans to be far better than most if not all of the Dafabet Welsh League teams.

Because they would be nowhere near our NT if they weren't trained since childhood at German clubs by German coaches IN FUCKIN GERMANY you clueless mongo.
On top of that they were all born here

So you can train a tractor to be a horse...?

>they were all born here
Put a tractor in a barn and it's still a tractor, not a horse.

We are a more relevant football nation Germany. Our league is 50x more relevant, and our national is more relevant based on the amount of people who like to talk about it, the definition of relevance, also why you're in this thread.

As a matter of fact, there will be tractor-horse hybrids in a couple of years, it's bionics look it up.
The tractors in England are all jap or other cheap tech shite, none of their individual parts were made in England, the tractors we have here have had all their engines replaced with German Diesel power, the horses saddles are all from German leather, they hoofs have been crafted by superior German engineering, if you don't see the difference i can't help you.

>The tractors in England are all jap or other cheap tech shite, none of their individual parts were made in England
You're talking out of your ass now. There are plenty of tractor manufacturing factories in the UK you mong.

Honestly, if you're going on about "bionics" you gotta be 14 years old. What the shit.

I don't understand this joke. if you are referring to the Oilers then there is a lot of oil in Alberta. If you are referring to the fighter jet then that used to be located in Atlanta

Kys

because they are located in Baltipoor and we actually enjoy going to games really often, because its pretty cheap except for the Yankees

Our biggest air force base is in manitoba

What's interesting to watching today?
I was thinking maybe Forest and Millwall for some reason; maybe just still drunk

>The New Saints [English] have won the last five Welsh Premier League titles and four of the last five Welsh Cups
>Altogether English teams have won the Welsh Cup on 21 occasions (not including TNS)
>OP still thinks we care about Swansea

as an american, i think i can say with a fair amount of authority that the EPL is indeed the best league in europe.

Why doesn't every state have a hockey team competing in the league? Do you need to get promoted or something?

>Do you need to get promoted or something?
>American sports
>promotion

You can't do that, Ingvar. It'd fuck with share prices and franchise value.

easily, dough

bundes and laliga can't fight for namba two

It's not claled the English Premier League you darn foreigners, it's just called the Premier League

i don't called the Queen by her formal title, but she still has one

right. next you're gonna tell me there's no such thing as the british open.

he just calls it "Open"

Based smug bird

Bloody JFs

What's it like being the 5th best football league?

per capita

they're really no reason uk sports should be separate anyway

a nation is its highest-level body of government and england scotland and whales and that piece of ireland are all under the same body of government.

It's amazing, because this dude walks onto the field to argue with the umps every game, dressed just like this.

one should be added to portland. make seattle fans choose

Regardless they should call it the Welsh league since they are better at football than the English