youtube.com/watch?v=jYvvNKUWmgA
youtube.com/watch?v=TAGac3TtAmM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqa9xx2vBQc
instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Harkonnen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the song

loooool

Nah it good I swear. I mean it's not completely devoid of monkey shines but still.

i'm glad you enjoyed the show

Reminder to be nice to Grimes

why?

Because she did literally nothing wrong

lel

fictitious, but that's why it's such an entertaining art i guess

desu the new song with the scream girl sounds a lot like MW. ver good sign, huge fan of asian scream girl

Wait what, where? The Instagram song is the 45 second instrumental that got posted today.

i fucking hate her

y tho

Oh wait are you talking about the thing she just produced?

youtube.com/watch?v=jYvvNKUWmgA

these movies need more ninjas desu

Literally what

Yeah this is actually pretty trippy

are you hard?

apparently

lmao who the fuck heard that correctly. i remember the grimes defense force defending that shit on Sup Forums way back in 2016

>I-IT'TH N-NOT HARD, IT'S HOT!!!
>PITCHFOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRK!!!

"I don't like Grimes" is not being mean to grimes.

hurt yourself

i asked for ninjas not clowns

*teleports behind u*
honk, nothing personnel kid.
*unsheathes balloon saber*

You mean like furiously masturbating to Grimes without lube? I think thats fair recompense.

you're a weakness

it's not too late to hurt yourself, it's your turn

wtf

>don't be mean to grimes
>be mean to user
that's rude, honestly

she looks like one of those drunk teenagers i take home who's never seen again

how bigs your cock? does it do all the side quests or does it get big bro to do them?

has anyone ever notice her selly-ester watts field?

hello security. my younger brother (i don't know him) assaulted me, remove him pls

youtube.com/watch?v=TAGac3TtAmM

why are you being such a cunt?

why does cuck-core and feminist-core sound exactly the same? it's the same bands and... ugh, they're both just so cute

you're the one calling names? i'm just an guy on the interbutts doo de doo

me? I listen to MANLY music like young thug and future.
when I'm not listening to trap, I usually spin up some METAL \m/

I'm not the one who asked user to hurt themselves, now am I? also you started this faggy dick measuring thing. All over what? "I don't like Grimes"
damn, dude. Glad I'm not you.

you know what you did user

youtube.com/watch?v=vqa9xx2vBQc

interesting

stop hating on grimes

I don't hate Grimes but Grimes would hate me because I'm in the military

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

It's very close to saying semi-guitar

wtf I love Grimes even more

There would be no wars in this world if everyone listened to Grimes.

people would then kill each other over her, and she would then sodoku out of guilt, and then everything would go back to normal

Looking at this picture, what do you imagine Grimes is about to say to you?

post grimes soles

Post more brushless Grimes

nothing

"i like chocolate milk"

"Love me"

This is my fetish

Grimes did a little jam on Instagram with a new kind of synth.

>almost finished building like 20 or so "5D multi timbral" synths in roli equator, they'll be released for roli blocks later this year. never made synths from scratch before, its pretty fun

instagram.com/p/BP6JQUMjSd_/

She looks like a girl I'd meet at a bar and be like "nope lol" but then I'd go full beer goggles and bang her but the next day I'd be like "that was a huuuuge mistake and I really wish I hadnt done that."

This

grimes is not for sexual!

yeah she has a responsibility to the human race to never reproduce

but just to be safe we should probably get her spayed

you are not nice to grimes, be nice to her!

You are human scum

Oh awesome thank you. Yeah that's what I made this thread about but was sorta lazy otherwise.

But did you hear that other song she just put out with the Asian girl singing? It's pretty trippy. Aristophanes - Humans Become Machines. It's only 2.5 minutes but as I understand, Grimes made all the music. At least I assume that's what she meant by "produced."

>It's only 2.5 minutes but as I understand, Grimes made all the music. At least I assume that's what she meant by "produced."
Making the song is songwriting, polishing (making the final version) the song is producing. I think that Grimes did both the songwriting (except the lyrics) and the producing of Humans Become Machines.

there are also some vocals from her

>Making the song is songwriting, polishing the song is producing

Ah ok, I was assuming that in electronic, hiphop, etc that producing often encompasses songwriting, performing,etc.

Oh cool I'll have to listen to it again later and see if I notice her this time.

If grimes would have a metal band, how it would be called?

Grim Evocation Spells

Grim Evil Space

>A songwriter is an individual who writes the lyrics, melodies and chord progressions for songs, typically for a popular music genre such as rock or country music. A songwriter can also be called a composer, although the latter term tends to be used mainly for individuals from the classical music genre.

>A record producer or music producer oversees and manages the sound recording and production of a band or performer's music, which may range from recording one song to recording a lengthy concept album.[1] A producer has many roles during the recording process.[2] The roles of a producer vary.[1] He or she may gather musical ideas for the project, collaborate with the artists to select cover tunes or original songs by the artist/group, work with artists and help them to improve their songs, lyrics or arrangements.

Problems?

>Ah ok, I was assuming that in electronic, hiphop, etc that producing often encompasses songwriting, performing,etc.
Not always. They're 2 different jobs anyway.

Harkonnen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_Harkonnen

Just found this Thoughts?

another one has seen the light

everyone should kill themselves

fine then, me neither

The Sandwurms

Trashique

Will her next album be her own Vespertine? What do you think?

I love you, Claire Boucher!

wtf she's not my grimeth you idiot, don't ever post that dumb bitch.

she just got photoshopped...

Grimes should've pulled a Daft Punk or Buckethead and kept something over her head, I find her face too incredibly repulsive to even give her music a chance. Ugly as shit people shouldn't be encouraged they should be shunned, Grimes should have never left her mums basement without a paper bag over her face.

Officer Grimes genocides the daemons

idiot

Why do you even feel the need to come into a thread and spend your "precious" time shitposting something like that about another person? There's so much more to life user.

Why? They've just discvoered the joy and glory of the gospel of Grimes.Good on them!

who is this Hana hoe in her new videos? she sucks

you suck

you're a fucking moron, Hanas' fucking awesome, she's the lead in Grimes ofc. get with the times user

Dark Carrot