What the fuck is her problem

what the fuck is her problem

constipation from anal

*fvck

drunk chavs molesting her with dick flashing at late night tube when she was 18.
she's a sensitive girl, got an ptsd from it and turned feminazi. just like adolf and jewish art-school, but femi.

Honestly, people objectifying her when she just wants to be taken seriously.

who is she?

she's too pure for this world

Also the people who have threatened her with rape and death threats and these people showing up at shows. It made a significant effect on her mind.

hi lauren

i wish

lavren is for sexual

>when she just wants to be taken seriously
She has no talents except for a semi-good voice.
Why should anyone take her seriously when she is basically nothing more than an instrument for the guys who really create the music?

that had to scare the hell out of her. people are fucking insane.

this tbqh

she's a good person, just jaded from years of sexual harrassment

granted she is fucking adorable though, but I feel bad for her

she was in previous bands before, she has some talent. an alright-teir drummer.

She would have no significance if it weren't for CHVRCHES.
Even then her voice has no range at all.
She isn't really all that good looking or cute. Maybe slightly above average.
Basically she is a shit, and I don't understand how anyone can be obsessed with her.
Also that make-up shit she does just looks completely retarded.

She only does the make up for shows, she's said before that she really doesn't walk around like that. I can agree her vocal range is pretty narrow but it does suit the music.

nah, blue sky archives got some recognition.

if you dont like her then stop talking about her you fucking retard

every time you bitch about someone online, people think about them, form an opinion, and then also bitch about them online. be a man and stop the cycle you fucking toddler

peoples obsession with celebs can get really odd, it's almost like these people think they owe them something. why the death and rape threats? i don't know but she's fucking 5'0 and no wonder something like that affected her so much. like how the stupid "leave a trace" thread was all about people wanting to fuck her, im not saying the vid isn't slightly suggestive but if you re-read the thread you can really see what she's getting at and how it can be frustrating to her.

plus 7kt and brandon going after her was just childish.even made her cry apparently. brandon's the one that fascinates me in a way, im not sure if he's just fucking with people or if he's actually serious.

brandon's the reason i lurk lauren threads
he's quite the character

>im not sure if he's just fucking with people or if he's actually serious
what did they do?

he says that he's not serious, i kind of believe him

how can anyone hate this bundle of cuteness?

>lavren is for sexval

No, 7kt made her cry because he kept going after her and mentioned that the thread was made for marketing purposes( it was made shortly after they released it). It made her really upset and said that she was taking a break from the internet.

he's a bigger creep than brandon

i don't think brandon's serious, but 7kt bought it to another level