Do you think Bane and CIA would have gotten along under different circumstances?

Do you think Bane and CIA would have gotten along under different circumstances?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ElAAodHRgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was too big

For you

They're destined to do this forever.

No. There can be only one big guy.

dead meme

there are alternate timelines where Bane and CIA were friends.

>guy who orders his subordinates to interrogate men by sticking their heads out of a plane in-flight

I'm certain that he and Bane would have been the Batman and Robin of crime

it doesn't matter what our plan is, what matters is our friendship.

In the comics they were

so show me his body.

Putting the meme aside, CIA was not on the same intellectual level as Bane. I think Bane would have to be that of superior friend who even if he means well might engender resentment or come off as condescending at some point.

If Bane and CIA were doing wet work together I imagine they could have an adequate working relationship but CIA seems kinda tightly wound.

Maybe if Bane hadn't gone through all that trauma in the pit though. Then maybe I could see them having some kind of kinship.

for you

Do Ra's al Ghul and Alfred.

>Putting the meme aside

dumb baneposters

CIA IS BANE

fucking retard

never reply to my threads again unless you have some big posts to make

>CIA was not on the same intellectual level as Bane
This is so true. CIA is like that hard-working asian girl you went to high school with. He's not the brightest, but he works really hard. He studies and studies and studies to do his best. Bane is like the genius maverick. He ditches class but then shows up and aces every test. CIA never had a chance.

they get along great in the extended CIAnematic 4Universe

youtube.com/watch?v=_ElAAodHRgA