Why is Japanese such a retardedly simple language. Here is an example of a normal conversation

Why is Japanese such a retardedly simple language. Here is an example of a normal conversation.

1: hello
2: hello
1: good?
2: good.
1: cold?
2: cold.
1: bai bai teehee engrish

Everything is so vague

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_RM8To5mjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tried learning Japanese
>liked it until I got to kanji

Fuck kanji

Howaito pigu go homu

>not liking kanji
弱い。
That's where the real fun begins.

>fun

Just endless memorisation m8

you could say that about anything you study

Yeah, but then you get to the stage when you mostly understand what the characters you know mean and then you can predict what their combinations mean. It's fun to stumble upon a combination you don't know and still be able to decipher the meaning.

How long does it take to get to a point where you can start to understand a conversation

even native Japanese don't memorize all Kanji they encounter during their life time.

They've learnt a few thousand by the time they've left secondary school though.

If you didn't find good way to learn it only
I love kanji, but language is so much "strange", that it's impossib;e for me to understand how people could invent it
Particles everywhere, SOV, and fucking honorification system with 27357187368 degrees of politness
However, people still are going to say that "Chinese is herder than Japanese to learn"...

chinese is harder but that doesnt make japanes eless retarde

>Particles everywhere, SOV, and fucking honorification system with 27357187368 degrees of politness

I liked all that though I found it interesting, it was just having to learn kanji and their readings that put me off.

Maybe I just quit too soon.

I don't know, I've been studying Japanese on and off for three years, but I only really started taking it seriously like three months ago. Therefore it's difficult to pinpoint how long it actually took me to reach any kind of understanding since I wasted so much time doing nothing.

I took Latin so particles where easy to understand. It's literally just easy case uses.

That's part of the fun, really. I love that I can just sit down for an hour and mindlessly scribble down kanji and that counts as learning. It's very relaxing, too.

why is English so complicated and hard learning language?

Because it's a mix of Nordic, Germanic, and Latin languages essentially

We also like to steal words and phrases from other languages

英語は難しくないです。易しいです。
English is by far the easiest language to learn that I know of. The only real obstacle is the retarded pronunciation which usually has almost nothing to do with how a word is written.

How do you even learn more than 2-3 languages? It's exhausting just learning one after your native one

I don't much about Czech and how it compares to English in difficulty. But It may be a bit easier for you to learn than someone who's japanese

You can have an entire conversation by just saying HEEEEEEE?!!??!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=g_RM8To5mjU

>hello
>not heroo

That makes it easier. So many complicated rules like gender, the case structure, etc. got lost in English when they existed in Old Norse, Old English, and Latin

We're all learning English in schools from elementary. Later, in 4-6 class' of elementary we're getting another language (often Russian or German). Then in Lower Highschool we can continue learning in the same third language or change it (other often taught languages are French and Spanish). The same goes in Upper Highschool.

So, I was learning in school English, German, Russian, and German once again. Although I'm fluent only in Polish and English, and somewhat in Russian (but only somewhat) Apart of this I was lesrning Quenya, but left it, and I'm learning Mandarin and Japanese. It isn't as hard as it's supposed to be, you just have to be determined.

>english
>hard

small talk is meaningless clutter that needs to be optimized away from speech. japan, being an autistic society, has done this.

>japan, being an autistic society, has done this.
寒さひとしお身にしみる今日このごろ…

>SOV
How is that a problem?

whos that qt

Haiku, which is a form of traditional Japanese poetry with a fixed layout of 5+7+5 letters, can express the beauty and irony of life even a thousand words or more can't describe.

Kanji lets you stuff a lot of wordplays and creative wordings into simple sentences.

ゆきをみて
ちんぽがちじむ
よもすえだ