You should have outgrown music by now

> You really still listen to music?
> My kids outgrew music when they reached high school.

How do you respond?

Cool story, wagecuck. Tell it again!

That wasn't a very mature response...

Maybe when you've had some experience you'll understand.

>tfw eternal peter pan who still likes music despite being 21
What should I do? I don't think that just not listening to music will help since I obviously lack the maturity to naturally stop.
Any tips? I still live with my mommy and have never had a job in my life

use your peter-pan abilities to sprinkle some fairy dust before life takes a huge deserved shit on your arrogant spoiled fucking face.

;)

I pity you

>"Haha well see, I took the alternate path of sticking with academia and becoming the head of my university's neuroscience department instead of going for the corporate route. Although it's challenging, it's left me with the proper mindset to still appreciate music.

Oh I'd love an order of fries, thanks!

Ask him why people are expected to give up all their pleasures as they age.

>people are expected to stop liking music

What? I've literally never heard anyone consider music to be childish.

Fart in his face

immediately perform fellatio with enthusiasm and zest

Lol are you like european or something?

it's a joke dude wake up sheesh

Probably; "Ah, I see you and your wife's sons have accepted your muslim overlords."

For those of you unaware, music is considered haram accord to is lame, so I hope every one of you cucked Sup Forumstants who were crying about the new restrictions on refugees apologize to trump right now.

good golly gosh, what a relief, as I understand the US was right on the brink of falling under the rule of sharia law what with less than 1% of the population being muslim

all these african american rappers aren't real muslims, they're basically just hipsters revolting from christianity thinking allah and muhammad will come through where jesus didn't. It's just a trend, as evidenced by how they don't follow islamic teachings the way arabic refugees do.

Yes because population percentage is power, cough the jews cough.

I honestly feel I have outgrown music. I still listen and sometimes like it, but not enough to get really excited. Feels like I listen to most stuff now out of a weird completist impulse, not because I actually enjoy it.

hahaha... yeah right, m-music is for losers

I giggled

*tips tinfoil fedora*