How did tacos in sweden become a thing?

How did tacos in sweden become a thing?

You guys dont even have mexicans

viking lineage is inferior to mestizo

Döner kebab became a thing in Eastern Canada despite not having any Turks/Arabs there

shit tier tacos desu

Weones perros caras de putos

You can put wathever you want to a taco and it still be a taco but only must have one condition to be a taco, it must use tortilla to be a taco if it use "taco shells" or tostadas then is not a taco if it use "tortilla de harina" it changes to a burrito.

the taco king has spoken.

Esto es una puta tortilla.

Mexican toritllas are older :^)

>la población sudamericana y/o sus tradiciones eran relevantes antes de la llegada de España
No me hagas reír.

In the English language this is a tortilla anyway, and that is a potato omelette. Tortillas were eaten in mesoamerica for hundreds of years, if not thousands, before Spaniards arrived, and since potatoes are from Peru, you can only have a potato omelette after you came.

So, not only are they older, but the world thinks this is a tortilla.

No me importa demasiado lo que crea el mundo, ni lo que crea nadie, la verdad. Habla español, camarada, no seas tonto; no te quieren en EEUU.

Que si escribo en español nadie entiende, me importa una mierda Estados Unidos, la verdad.

Como cuando te ganan el argumento y sales con una mamada asi

Speak english pedrito

Swedes are cucks and like to cosplay Amerisharts

kek

They copied American TV iirc

I don't understand the question. Aren't they a thing everywhere because they taste good?

>if it use "tortilla de harina" it changes to a burrito.
and quesadillas dont have to necessarily have cheese right?

He wa asking how did you get a taco day tradition in sweden since you dont have mexicans. Like how did they become popular.

You have tons of Portuguese and that's pretty much the same thing though

What you do is not a tortilla, this is a tortilla

American TV obv

That is a spanish tortilla aka an omelette

Mexicans use the term to refer to small round flatbread typically made from cornmeal and usually toasted

>That is a spanish tortilla aka an omelette

No that's a tortilla. The omelette is folded

>Mexicans use the term to refer to small round flatbread typically made from cornmeal and usually toasted

Who cares about mexicans, their """tortilla""" looks like a pancake

Hmm, I suppose it's more like quiche. Would eat tbqh

Culinary darwinism. Same as in any rich and free society. We swedes have a long history of making foods we learn from foreigners better.

>We swedes have a long history of making foods we learn from foreigners better.
>pic
(You)

Fuck you taco king.

>making foods we learn from foreigners better.
Yea i can see it in your tacos.

Germany and Mexico have always had a secret friendship.
The other Germanics cannot resist.

Honestly, that's exactly how I imagined a Swedish pizza would look. I bet that appeals to your palate perfectly.
I thought it would be porkier though.

about all this fuzz of "tortilla" in Mexico and "tortilla" in Spain or Uruguay... both are tortillas, the word its an namesake, the different meaning its because of culture. Both are right, stop acting like chips

in other words, your traditional cuisine is shit and you have to eat something else

Stop bumping this shit thread, shitlord.

like you just did?

>what is sage

an herb .

You bought a pass?

Sup Forums pass?
no

Why can you post within a 20 second period?

>???
anyway, flour tortilla doesnt mean burrito and quesadillas must have cheese
gnight