Ban rap

ban rock and hip hop posting

Instaban on kpop threads
Instaban on politics threads
Filter the word 'cuck'

ban music

>starting a general thread = instaban
what

No talking about P4K, Melon or Scaruffi, all generals banned, any people constantly posting the same thread or forcing a meme = insta ban

more grimes

You talk like generals aren't some of the last spaces that have actual music discussion

[spoiler]Or did all general go to shit lately it's been a while since I last posted frequently[/spoiler]

As annoying as Kpop threads are and as much as I'd like them to be banned, I don't think such and act will help Sup Forums that much in the long run

Deleting the politics threads is probably a good place to start though, I swear we need a /pol2/ at this rate to contain the overflow

kpop threads did nothing wrong

They take up to much space, either kill them off or give them their own shitty board like

>s m h, t b h and f a m are still censored
>c u c k was censored, but now isn't

what did he mean by this?

seriously, I missed whatever caused s m h, f a m and t b h to get filtered in the first place, I just came back one day and they were gone.

Really?
baka desu senpai

desu baka senpaitachi

Anyone who uses the term s m h isn't worth the time or effort replying to anyway

cuck in all caps is censored i think

KEK

Let's see

KEK

1. Bring back the infamously elitist attitude Sup Forums used to have, no more spoonfeeding, shun normies and reddit crossposters. Force the standards for what music is considered "good" on this board to increase.

2. Instead of banning users from using tripcodes, what we need are better tripfags -- Sup Forums has a long history of tripcode users, and many of them have been legitimately entertaining, helpful, or interesting

3. While shitposting will always be a part of board culture, do your best to stop replying to obvious bait or contributing to threads that bring nothing of value to the board -- especially ones that are off topic or only marginally on topic.

4. Ban "waifu" threads.

>banning generals
>literally banning music discussion
>on a music board
come on dude

See

Delete the shitpost threads when they crop up. After that things will more or less fix themselves.

tb󠇦h
sm󠇦h
fa󠇦m

This. Less memes, and more Grimes.

>this music discussion is taking to much space fro all the music discussion

Make every thread about music I like.

Delete all others.

Permaban anyone who doesn't like what I like.

Grimes = meme

ha ha good post, friend!