you're a special kind of stupid

That's from last season. The second season premiers July 1st

explain. see
I didn't know there was a last season.

>Premieres June 13 7.30 Saturday
>June 13 is a Monday
of course I was confused not knowing anything aboot it

well I'm sorry to hear that

thanks user, I thought retard OP was making a thread because it was already back on air.

fuck you cunt cum guzzler faggot OP.

A FUCKING LEAF

Why has Funimation been putting promos of this up on their youtube channel?

Does Funi have anything to do with this show?

Will she be allowed to show off her nice chest more this year?

enjoy your aids

Rank team members:

2 > 3 > 4 > 6 >POWER GAP> 5 >>>POWER GAP>>> 1

androidfu, space ninja and le quirky hacker girl are best, then sci fi black guy and totaly-not-han-solo-or-that-guy-from-firefly, then captain mary sue and emolord

The advertising for that show made me drop it before it even began, then I watched a random episode one day it seemed alright.

Its pretty decent desu. The 1st season is campy as fuck but everything afterwards is a solid 7/10.

This show was awful, the icing on the cake was Will Fucking Wheaton trying to convince me he can play an intimidating villian in any sense of the word (or anything at all). I get mad at myself everyday for even going that far in the series, but I wanted a good Sci-Fi show.

All I want is for her to get blacked by 6

I tried to get threads on this going, but to no avail. It's a decent show that thankfully is diverging nicely from the source material in a well thought out way. It's not nearly as depressing that as it should be though like the books.

Yeah I opened a bunch of threads during the season and they were pretty comfy, but not many anons seem interested in it for some reason, s-m-h tbph

Do you know how we know you're new?

Scene from season 2

Android>token black guy>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chinese fucking ninja

His character was a rich creepy rapist. I think it was in his wheelhouse.

Sucks that +500 years from now it will still be taboo to fug a cute 15/16 year old

>new

I've been posting on Sup Forums for 33 years, sempai

Android on top for sure. She acts the part.

I feel like no one but me has seen;
Happy Valley
The Americans
Orphan Black

all really great shows imo, but never talked about

also, I liked Dark Matter and look forward to s2

>tfw you will never Dunk the Cosmic Donut with her using her optional attachment

Her vacuum cleaner?

The Americans gets a thread whenever it's about to air.

THERE'S OVER TWO DOZEN

Sup Forums watched it and had live threads. Fuck off and pay attention.

The Americans has plenty of fans on Sup Forums, but I came here to post Happy Valley, that is a really wonderful show and needs to be praised more.

I thought she was saying "two thousand"

Between Dark Matter and The Expanse it almost makes me think SyFy actually cares again about, you know, Sci Fi. The Expanse especially is fantastic with its own feel. Although the best I could compare it to is a mix of Blade Runner and Firefly

>Sucks that +500 years from now it will still be taboo to fug a cute 15/16 year old
500 years from now you'll live to 150 and it'll be taboo to fuck anyone under the age of 30.

Ausfags know how to make good tv. One of the darkest shows out there.

>Ausfags know how to make good tv

Said nobody ever. The closest thing to a watchable show they made would be Danger 5 and even that was stupid.

>that commercial where they advertise all the things you could buy an android for - manual labor, armed security, sex
>the last one was "or if you just need a friend to talk to"

Australian tv is worse than dying. I'm literally dying of pancreatic cancer and Australian tv is worse than this.

Basic friendship units when

>Hating based Farscape

for good reason
it's the same bullshit pseudo scifi soap opera garbage that normies eat up these days

Girlfriends Guide to Divorce