what was his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lkn5rNCMcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chili

sea bass

he was in a rush to create a legacy at too old an age

standing on the shoulders of giants

His dream to open the world's best theme park was fucked up by third rate contractors and disillusioned techies.

It was a horrible book and movie followed by even more horrible sequels

The hubris of man, and his ilbegotten need to force his hand on nature. You see, life, finds a way.

He spared no expense.

I really do hate that man.

The Lost World is a good book. Fucking fight me.

the book was awesome, legitimately gripping and creative

He was whitewashed to shit in the movie. I didn't get it, Hammond as a character was the epitome of the "venture capitalist greed gone too far" theme that lefties like Spielberg love to hate, but he was depicted as a well meaning santa claus grandpa instead. So to balance that they had to bring out the convoluted InGen corporate fuckstick arc in that garbage sequel.

I agree, hate that film so much, only thing halfway enjoyable is Pete Postlethwaite. Why are Crichton novels always so horribly adapted when they are written almost as movies to begin with?

he wanted money

In the opening scene of Jurassic Park, was the raptor they were introducing into the raptor pen "The Big One"?

It was not.

Fight me, niggers.

Greatest intro of any SNES game ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lkn5rNCMcE

The fleas ate his brains years before he developed dementia and decided to keep dinosaurs as pets.

i know it's a meme answer, but this time it really was autism

Yeah I can tell we're on the same page because I thought Lost World was a good book while Jurassic Park was shit, but The Lost World movie is at the bottom of the entire franchise for me.
I don't know why they fuck his shit up so much, it's like reading movie manuals that you just have to match what it says.
I wish they would have someone good do a Prey movie, that's like my favorite Crichton.

Fat nerds.

you can't seriously think that 3 is better than 2

Yes I do you fucking faggot.

3 was fucking garbage in a different way than 2 which was also garbage.

1>4>2>3

He couldn't see the fleas.

more like
5>1>2>4>3

He spared one expense: IT staff

As long as they have Jimmy Buffet dual wielding margaritas in 5, I agree.

No matter how much you pay someone, they'll always want more.

Fact.