There are people who actually believe Fury Road was better than any of the original 3 Mad Max films

There are people who actually believe Fury Road was better than any of the original 3 Mad Max films

this is how I filter for plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3fLazkWCgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed

name 1 reason why it's not

You mean this is how you filter plebs?

Never saw the original movies until I saw Fury Road

2 > 1 > 3 > 4

Tom Hardy's just kind of a shitty actor but Gibson has amazing charisma.

The Road Warrior = Fury Road > Mad Max > Beyond Thunderdome

Fury Road is mediocre, but then so is the original Mad Max IMO. Road Warrior and Beyond Thunderdome are the only good ones

Starting with critics and the Academy?

>main character barely talks
>story is "Hey fuck this place let's get out of here at last. Oh SHIT it's even worse here... ok let's go back"

the only it's got is good visuals and cool car scenes. Mainstream public loved it since action movies are garbage nowadays and this one was above-average

Kek

Maybe add a few more > between 1 and thunderdome, and I agree wholeheartedly.

>"Hey fuck this place let's get out of here at last. Oh SHIT it's even worse here... ok let's go back"

This is the dumbest criticism, and I hear it so often, pretty much word for word. Did RLM say this or something? Which half-ass online critic are you parroting?

christ dude...

Marketing.
There were obvious marketeers few days before the movie got released and a week after.
Once they were gone people started to come out and say that its was really really bad.
I share the same opinion with the rest of the anons,it was awful.

>main character barely talks
how the fuck does that make it bad
ever heard of acting and other audiovisual ways of expressing emotion and intention? fucking hell

I mean the second act was total shite but the thunderdome fight, memorable quotes & memorable performances and the end chase make up for it, atleast for me.

>This is the dumbest criticism

nah, "main character barely talks" is

What are you spouting? 90% of the threads before it came out were about the stupid feminist shit that the blogs were pushing.

>mad max > road warrior > thunderdome > fury road
ftfy idiot

It's like a kids movie for very large parts. Rate it along with shit like Gor.

>Thunderdome above Fury Road

The kids are a terrible idea. The movie falls off a cliff after the first half, you can totally tell that Miller was barely involved in the story.

Maybe you didn't understand, but he wasn't trying to list them in order of release :^)

Mad Max>=Fury Road>Road Warrior>Beyond Thunderdome

I like the four a lot though, even BT

Bullshit,search the archives.
Despite Americas acting like it was your first time you've seen slavery/harem movie,you also were constantly persistent on how the script was good and the scenes great when the most important scene on the train was made on a green screen visible from a mile away and the music was fucking bullshit.
There was 10 seconds in total of "metal" music.
Most of the characters served no purpose.
Please fuck off you miserable piece of shit i have no intention to argue over the same thing 100 times.Search the fucking archives.
Pic related.
She cant act to save her life.

>Most of the characters served no purpose.

explain

No, you check the archives you lying sack of shit. People liked it once it came out. You're just a fuck face.

>you will defend this

fair enough, I still think Tina Turner is the best villain in the series tho.

Mad Max - Fury Road:
>terrible cinematography
>no character development
>"main character" says literally 3 lines
>the only interesting character gets killed
>unnecessary abortion scene
>filters - the movie
>utterly unbelievable post-apocalypse, especially compared to the previous installments
>cannot hear a word Immortan is saying
>reddit-tier antics like "WITNESS ME"
>Valhalla is spelled with a W in the movie
>pointless sandstorm that looked terrible
>obvious scenes that were meant to "pop out" for 3D viewers
Mad Max "fans" also can't take any criticism of their shit films without immediately shouting out "SEXIST MISOGYNY VIRGINS SJW Sup Forums!"

It's one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colours produced in computers should be illegal. Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.

thunderdome is shit but fury road is pure shit

it makes it bad because that implies no character development

You watch Fury Road and don't "care" at all about the characters. You just wanna see shit blow up.

If this movie featured Mad Max 1 tier special effects anf budget, you would most likely feel like it's a bad movie

>No, you check the archives you lying sack of shit. People liked it once it came out. You're just a fuck face.
classic example of an SJW shill right here

have you ever watched a silent film? I guess they have zero character development as well then

Funny enough part of why that looks so damn strange is that it's all practical effects, the truck smashing into the crashed rig happened, the junk flying off happened, the guitar was set on some bungee chords and dropped towards a camera and comped in later, as was the wheel which was just filed on a turntable. Probably would have looked a lot more "epic" if it had been CGI.

2>4>1st Half of 3>1>2nd Half of 3

What the hell are you talking about? The first has some of the worst pacing in a movie and Thunderdome felt like a PG13 remake of the Road Warrior

This is how i filter Sup Forums plebs.

Different Genres entirely.

Fury Road is like Escape from LA, and Road Warrior is more like Postman or Water World.

It was filmed with dual cameras so they could do their 3d gimmick
It looks shit because of that, not the practical effects.
The Hobbit movies were the same way.

Man, what must it be like to just have no taste and call everyone who disagrees with you a shill?

That would he great if Tom Hardy did any of it, but he doesn't

Loving this pasta senpai

Not an argument.

>>reddit-tier antics like "WITNESS ME"

aka
"check um"

>le reddit

And you still beleive the joke about Fury Road being Feminist. LOL, that boogy man never existed, it was a joke from the start.

>Man, what must it be like to just have no taste and call everyone who disagrees with you a shill?
I dunno, I'm not a male feminist like you

It doesn't have to be better. It is good in it's own right.

Niggas sequals don't ruin old classics.

>then who killed the world?

Terrible cinematography?
Opinion discarded.

How did you deduce that? The Feminist thing about Mad MAx is a meme...

>what must it be like to just have no taste
What were your top 10 films for 2015?

It's the best one and you are a faggot.

>but it has girls in it, girls are scary

No one over the age of 13 gives a shit.

Dude Thunderdome was horrible did you watch it?

The movie was great. Of course a high production budget movie with veteran actors and filmmakers is going to be better than a movie made 40 years ago. What kind of comparison is that?

>How did you deduce that? The Feminist thing about Mad MAx is a meme...
This is what nu-male cucks actually tell themselves

Are you color blind?

How can anything be worse than thunderdome?

he most likely doesn't know what cinematography is

Road Warrior >> Fury Road >>>> 1st half of BT > Mad Max >>>>>> 2nd half of BT

>I hate everything new

>Kino
Mad Max

>Cinema
Road Warrior

>Flicks
Fury Road
Beyond Thunderdome

Fuck that's hard. I'd have to go back and look over what I actually saw. But yes, mad max is very high on the list, if not first.

He's basically saying the movie has no story at all. It's a shitty story with great visuals.

>Kinematographiquea
Beyond Thunderdome
>Cinema
Road Warrior
>Movie
Mad Max
>Flick
Fury Road

wow...... stunning imagery......... truly a treat for the eye.......... this is the power of filters........

>terrible cinematography
What a profoundly stupid thing to say. Do you even actually know what cinematography is?

>no character development
Max wants nothing to do with this shit and then decides to help, which is the same amount of development he had in Road Warrior. And he's always been a man of few words.

>utterly unbelievable post-apocalypse, especially compared to the previous installments
If you think ANY Mad Max film is remotely believable, you are a literal retard. The first one isn't even post-apocalyptic really, anyway. There are just not enough police and everyone's a criminal, which is basically what Australia is actually like. There is constant voice over during Road Warrior that tells the story of the movie like it's a campfire legend. Thunderdome is about as believable as Star Wars. These movies were NEVER meant to be remotely realistic.

I had no issue understanding him. Clean your ears.

What kind of criticism is that? What the hell are you even talking about?

It directly affected the plot and looked amazing.

>obvious scenes that were meant to "pop out" for 3D viewers
Stop it

>Mad Max "fans" also can't take any criticism of their shit films without immediately shouting out "SEXIST MISOGYNY VIRGINS SJW Sup Forums!"
I just did.

>lol guise I'm going to fuck the image up so that it no longer looks amazing and then pretend the movie didn't look amazing

You should really consider suicide.

Road Warrior is literally the definition of kino.

They are all flicks you manchild.

I find Mad Max 1 to be the best. Mad Max 2 and Fury Road are about equal and practically the same film. Fury Road is top heavy while Mad Max 2 is bottom heavy.

I'm still waiting

>CINEMATOGRAPHY IS WHAT COLORS THE MOVIE ARE

There is a *bit* more to it than that.

MY EYES

>I'm going to fuck the image up so that it no longer looks amazing
That's exactly what they did with this movie
They took shots that looked good and then added garbage and color filters, ruining them.

Did you even watch the behind the scenes? The only real thing there is the rig crashing, stop making shit up.

Go to 2:57
youtube.com/watch?v=M3fLazkWCgE

Yeah, look at that comparison. Look how 'fucked up' and 'ruined' it is. You complete moron.

Bitch, I'm on my phone. And I'm not a monkey gonna jump for you.

>MY EYES

can't handle the sheer glory

I'm not a Fury Road fan, but the action scenes and the cinematography are great. The sandstorm part was the best of the entire movie.

>terrible cinematography
>unnecessary abortion scene
>reddit-tier antics like "WITNESS ME"

These are shitty reasons to dislike a movie, it's basically you shilling

>the only interesting character gets killed

Furiosa survived.

The bad thing about the movie was the shit story, the plot is reallly uninteresting, it's just a good action flick. It's not as bad as some Sup Forumstards consider and not as good as some critics and SJW consider.

Never talk about taste again you complete and utter pleb

>Furiosa
>interesting
Nigga I loved the movie but even Rictus was more interesting than Furiosa.

>Hey guise, you know that movie that everybody likes? Well it SUCKED
>Hey guise, you know that movie that everybody can't stand? It was actually A FUCKING MASTERPIECE

This board is for children.

Road Warrior > Fury Road > Beyond Thunderdome until Max leaves Bartertown > Mad Max >>> Beyond Thunderdome after Max leaves Bartertown

Go fuck yourself. How about you share your list first? Let everyone know your thoughts. Which capeshit are you gonna put at #1?

And it had the same ending of the second one, which is frustating.

Then why are you here every fucking day trying to be part of it you child?

Anyone who didn't think Furiosa was fucking great still hasn't gotten over that time the big butch girl made them eat sand in Elementary school

Why are you making assumptions that you have literally no evidence to support?

I stop by once a week. Twice, tops.

>They don't like my shitty mabd max hogwash, they must be batman fans!!!

In fact i'd say the average superhero fan and the average mad max fanboy share a lot of common thought. You plebeian retards are adorable. The best part is, people who like fury road, actually think they have taste.

Where's your list, then?

Road Warrior:
>>main character barely talks
>>story is "Hey fuck those guys let's hold this place. Oh SHIT they're too powerful let's fuck off"

Sorry bruh I never got bullied when I was a kid, that's some nice projecting tho.

>Anyone who likes a movie I don't like has shit taste

Grow up.

And yours?

>One of the only characters with a decent motivation
>Good design
>Good acting
>Good action scenes

Rictus was an interesting character, like the blind guy with the SMGs. But I have to admit that Nux was probably a better character than Furiosa.

>bruh

Oh god, I've been talking to a tumblrina

A Batman movie didn't even come out last year. What the fuck are you on about?

>>Hey guise, you know that movie that everybody likes? Well it SUCKED
>>Hey guise, you know that movie that everybody can't stand? It was actually A FUCKING MASTERPIECE
How could you possibly know this unless you're here almost everyday? There are millions of films

furiosa was annoying and charlize theron has a bad angry face.

I'm actually a fat spic but whatever.

>How could you possibly know this unless you're here almost everyday?

... Because there are a million threads a minute just like that you unbelievable retard.