Is the rest of the world ready for America to start dominating soccer? Now that MLS is elite...

Is the rest of the world ready for America to start dominating soccer? Now that MLS is elite, a World Cup win is certain in 2018. How butthurt will yuros be when we become undisputed soccer champs of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U
youtu.be/RRITqS6WEn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How butthurt will yuros be
they'll fight, but they won't win

hhheeehehehe

>MLS is elite
what

They are already butthurt because of us.
We are untouchable, you won't even qualify in 2018.

7-1

goddamnit now you've done it
you know what comes next

Fluke.
Our score vs Germany is 12 games won vs 5 lost or something like that. Argentina is way better.

what?
hue saying they don't care about that?
hue saying they got redemption by winning U23 tournament?

I wish I had known earlier.

>fluke
>got lucky against their D team in penalty kicks

brazil is a meme

no, an 8-1 reference, you assclown
now don't do it again. we need the world to forget

Thank you for the information.

>implying ours wasn't D team too
>implying we even have an A team

You don't care about soccer, so this op is a liar

>MLS
>elite
I don't think you know the definition of elite m8

>Now that MLS is elite

why is it just >us and kiwibros who havent fallen for the povertyball meme yet?

I'll be amazed if i ever, in my life, see just one World Class soccer player from American/Australia/Canada. I'm not talking about Keisuke Honda good, but World Class like Lewandowski, Kroos, Muller, Robben, Rakitić, Modric, Bale, Griezmann, Ramos, Lahm, Reus, Chiellini, Bonucci, Vidal

I mean the USA dominates basketball and we've already had NBA greats from:
China - Yao Ming
Germany - Dirk
Canada - Nash
France - Parker
Argentina - Ginobili
Nigeria - Hakeem Olajuwon
Virgin Islands - Tim Duncan
Spain - Gasol

Look at the name, he's not one of you.

Football has had greats from Ukraine, Nigeria, Liberia, Romania, Finland, etc, etc.
It's pretty open m8.

Also Kewell was borderline world class for a minute, so there's that.

I think that what he means is that you don't need to dominate a country to produce world class players and america is not doing it with football

Americans. Deluded as always. Never change America

>We are untouchable
>3-0

Sorry but it's Messi's World Cup in 2018. It's written

Tosaint Ricketts's world cup desu

>this flag
>this topic

I'd go doopin' mental if we won a Cup tbqhwyfam.

I hope so. It will be good if the USA stop to care about low tie sports (baseball, eggball, hockey) and start to play real men's sport.

The world only has to gain.

>soccer
That's why you will never dominate football.

okay but

>4th place in Copa
>England shits the bed against Iceland in Ro16
>delusional Euros still think the US won't eventually facefuck everyone in the WC

>England shits the bed against Iceland in Ro16
The fuck does that have to do with >you?

lol virgin islands as if that's fucking foreign we own that shit senpai

whenever I post about >soccer I get shitposted into the ground by Brits, and for whatever reason all you euros entertain their delusions

With the money, population and experience of the USA in creating great leagues, it will be very good if MSL becomes elite.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vJn5XxWg9U

What the fuck.
The English suck at football, that doesn't make you good at it because they're mean to you.

You have to go back

I'm merely trying to make the point that US soccer is underrated, and, further, that there is always a British hegemony in soccer threads that euro flags seem to have no problem with.

it's not and english delusion is widely mocked.

No, US soccer is not underrated, its best player ever was a star for the second best team in Scotland. And an Argie.
English football is overrated but this has nothing to do with that.
> there is always a British hegemony in soccer threads that euro flags seem to have no problem with.
There's a point where we get tired of calling them delusional.

>underrated
I don't think any one under rates US football. They've been uncomfortably consistent since 1994. Everyone just tries to pretend they don't exist because it's embarrassing to have a country that doesn't care about the sport at all be notshit.

I think you need to grow a thicker skin. But, for whatever reason I dunno, I'll be nice and give you this tidbit tip: if any meany pooperface brit starts hurting your widdle feefees, just remind them of the time you blew them the fuck out in 1950.

Now if only Canada could get its head out of its ass...

see you in Russia boys

>Now that MLS is elite
>MLS
>elite

you might win in /soccer/ but you can't win in Football

They have more than 300M people and a lot of money. Even if the majority doesn't care still is more people caring than a lot of Euro countries. It's more amazing how Portugal can be so good with theirs tiny population than USA be nonshit.

>Brazil confirmed as world champions
>an MLS club is likely going to win the UEFA Champions League within the next 3 years

Kill me now desu

Your football team is alright, not bad at all but not nearly as good as the top teams from Europe and South America and I dont see that changing anytime soon. Or can you name one world class american football player?

>muh soccer
It's a contraction of "association football" that originated in England, you fucking third world retards

Giovinco is the top scorer in MLS, he can't even hang with

>us

As a sub. You'll be always torn to shreds.

>ramos
>bonucci
>kroos

>soccer

Great Britain should be competing as one imo because they would be pretty good

The only world class players are either messi, ronaldo and maybe bale

Butthurt Scots, Norns and whales don't want to because they'll never see more than two players in the NT.

English football dominance comes in the form of the domestic league, which is the oldest and most wealthy in the world.

Actual English players are mediocre.

It's only the scots. If the so called NT was under Team GB they would have to perform well our else their funding will be cut.

>English players

Not really, it's just that your players are simply lazy when it comes to international tournaments

Neuer, Kante, Chiellini are all WC.

In the past perhaps (the "golden" generation) but at the moment, England is a top16 team rather than a top4 team.

>Actual English players are mediocre.
Memes.

You realise that there have to be Amerifats to actually play in the squad right?
Just the "elite " players in the league are all old porfessionals from Europe who ar playing out their final years there for the cash

>mls is elite
Source? Dreams don't count

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/RRITqS6WEn0

i've been braced and ready for years

still hasn't happened though so i'll peg it down as a meme

>players are actually missing

what the fuck

Wtf am I watching?