Listen to Grimes for the first time after being exposed to months of shitposting

>listen to Grimes for the first time after being exposed to months of shitposting
>her music is actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoestheinternetthink.net/grimes
youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*good sometimes

today i will do thing that nobody wanted

Finally! She's really good, user. Really, really good. Don't let these memers make you believe she's bad.

whatdoestheinternetthink.net/grimes

>4/6 are melee classes
worst waifu confirmed

nice, i love grimes too

also druid

This

I was expecting people to actually discuss her music in this thread but you waifufags have to come here and ruin it
kill yourselves

>listen to Grimes for the first time after being exposed to months of shitposting
>her music is actually good
NOT all memed things are great, but ALL great things are memeable. People tend not to realize that.

I'm usually not a pop fan but Grimes is super good at catchy hooks, melodies, and choruses.

Indeed. You're absolutely right. She's much better than all those teams of producers making songs for various popstars.

Has anyone heard her MySpace EP? If so, what did you think about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus

It's quite barebones, but very enjoyable. Her early work has some kind of mistique, like music for rituals or something.

I went into her discography thinking the rest would be like that and came out disappointed. She really should've stuck with that sound.

>She really should've stuck with that sound.
That would prove to be a dead end for her career. Let's be real, how many people are interested in that Lethe sound? Anything she did so far helped her career.

Still, Geidi Primes and Halfaxa aren't radically different to Lethe. Focus on these 2 albums.

You're the reason why people don't want to listen to Grimes

>it's just shit
As I expected.

Maybe you have shit taste in music? Think about it.

Speak for yourself. If you're a naive person don't assume everyone is.

>an ugly goblin that doesn't know how to sing or compose or has any musical aptitude or knowledge
>whose music is basically just layering synths on top of each other while fucking around on a keyboard to look for a "melody"
Yeah i'm sure it's because of that.

Your hate is showing, buddy. If she doesn't know how to sing or compose or has any musical aptitude or knowledge, why her music is so appreciated and discussed? Even you are talking about her instead filtering her threads. You're contributing to her relevancy because you cared. Checkmate!

To each his/her own. Personally what interests me the most about her music is HOW she puts the pieces together - not WHAT the pieces are. Which is why she will probably NEVER ever release that I truly don't like.