Quick question, is This the best club in the world right now?

Quick question, is This the best club in the world right now?

I was 100% sure I'll see American flag in OP even before I clicked to open this thread

And why is that mr. Serb?

yes

i hope mourinho dies in his sleep , fucking cunt should have not stayed in england

yes

They gonna win CL easily, but Leicester will win EPL.

>is This the best club in the world right now?
Yes with the purest and most traditional fanbase in the world la

You Ameridumbs always pick the wrong team.
Answer in no. Madrid or Barce would destroy them in a game.

>be portuguese
>have no affection towards any foreign plastic club
>join united after chelsea kicked me out
>fans say im judas, even tho i don't give a fuck about any club other than Benfica, the club im a fan of.
>Im getting a fat paycheck so i don't give a fuck

I thought Mourinho cared about Inter

Mou is a merc. If Juve offered him a job he would take it on a heart bit

No

>on a heart bit

>that flag

You must be deeply confused, poor soul. Your heritage demands that you believe Manchester United to be the greatest club in the world.

Spain can be pretty kawaii desu

You need to qualify for CL before you can win.

> is This the best club in the world right now?

Not even in the top 7

A friend of mine is a manure fan even though he is Portuguese but he hates mou with a passion for stealing manure epls with Chelsea and by parking buses alot. I support mou wherever he is. He's very entertaining off pitch and I like zlatan. So I'm fully bandwagoning manure this season. So far it is not disappointing and mou hasn't even faced his rivals.

>I support mou wherever he is

Same. I bandwagon whatever team Mourinho coaches just because he rustles so many jimmies. Guaranteed entertainment wherever he goes.

Not entirely sure. They look pretty strong and they aren't even playing full force yet. To think they wouldn't compete with those two teams is ridiculous