Is the average Italian girl as hot as the average Slav girl...

Is the average Italian girl as hot as the average Slav girl? Also is there a difference in looks between northern and southern italian?

I wish Sup Forums would stop using slav as ethnicity. Its like calling entire western europe+some by one name, ''slav'' is linguistic group that covers many different nations. Average southern slav looks way different from average eastern slav

no
southerners are more mediterranean looking

How about near Pisa

like northerners

t.Wannabe G*rman Slav denier

>BUT AM DEVELOPD AND DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THOSE DIRTY EASTERN-SOUTHERN SHITS

retarded clueless leaf

you missed entire point

I'm Greek.

Historically northerners were similar to the french, southerners to the greek.
50 years ago though a huge number of southerners emigrated to the north, so now it's mixed.
Hot or not depends on your own taste, on average I think northerners are hotter.

the southerners are filthy terroni

good point, technically Swedish girls and English girls are both "Germanic" but nobody ever treats them as being some monolithic group.

Pick one

8 and 4

>pick one
>8 and 4

3. I'd break that tiny pelvis with my huge mushroom bell end

they generally look pretty close so there is some correlation

they arent that hot so picking 2 would be justifiable

good taste

don't we use "westerner" all the time though?
although it includes amerifat and aussie whites as wel...

dibs on 2, even if she's average faced

rofl all europeans look """"pretty close"""" my point is that if you describe looks of person using ''slavic'' says fucking nothing, in Serbia 90% of people are brown haired with brown eyes, you have parts in Ukraine where entire cities are blonde blue eyed people and both are slavs. but i guess asking autists on Sup Forums to think outside of memes is too much

shit taste

Shes the only girl in the picture I'd call pretty.

she has a manly face, but I can understand that since all northern women look like men

idk what to say, her face is perfectly developed, nice facial structure and harmony and a nice broad not too pointy chin. like, shes objectively the most beautiful one by far.

>huge jaw
>sweden
Oh, I see

>likes shitty jaws with crowded dolphin teeth
>shittaly
i see

it's not just pigment it's forehead shape cheeks and chin and not just shape but how often some traits show genetic diseases etc etc and there are correlation between slavic speaking peoples

color is the plebian trait marker

name one female celebrity that is considered beautiful with a broad chin

Angelina Jolie, Olivia Wilde, Keira Knightley I could go on.

Seems kinda vain to argue about taste.

Not when this pasta eater is wrong

This is such a bullshit. Slovenes and Russians don't share the same distinctive facial features. GTFO with your early 20th century pseudoscience.

Just in case you're on your phone I have a Slovak, not a Slovene flag.

Tell me about your pain.

I'm a different poster, if you didn't notice the count in the lower right corner.

No, but nevertheless.

Nigga, to us you arr rook same just like spaniards and arabs arr rook same. Deal with it.

you don't have an outsider perspective you don't count doesn't matter what your "flag" is

What the fuck people use to shitpost if they can't even distinct a flag?

Yeah, we all squat, wear tracksuits and ushanka-hats, have those Russian haircuts, drink vodka and play the balalaika.
If I didn't mention it, they would assume that I'm a Slovene. Fucking retards.

lmao you are retarded pure and simple, if everything you wrote is 100% serious and not trolling just kill yourself

No, slavs tend to be much cuter

When someone says slavs I think of ugly Poles.

Not the qts I saw in Croatia.

beware of the four nippled croats