Alright Sup Forums , can i make a decent youtube video with my phone if it has 4k video?

alright Sup Forums , can i make a decent youtube video with my phone if it has 4k video?

also, what is a decent free/torrentable video editing software for beginners? i dont want to do anything fancy, but i also understanding 50% if not more of your "quality" relies on editing

i want to try to start up a youtube cooking channel just for shits and giggles.

bump for flavortown

yeah i can fuck you guys

>can i make a decent youtube video with my phone if it has 4k video?

No. You can maybe start with it but eventually you'll move on to a camera that at least has a stabilizer and much more options when it comes to lighting and lenses.

>what is a decent free/torrentable video editing software for beginners?

Don't quote me on that since I never used a Mac before but I think they have a video editor called Final Cut or something before that's supposedly alright for what it is.
Other than that Premiere and Vegas are the industry standards. There are a couple of programs that can further decrease filesize by optimizing the output file after the initial rendering as well.

Final Cut is the industry standard

laughing_whores.jpg

i just did some research, and my phone (xperia z3) does some really good 4k video and some decent sound.

i understand if i want to be a professional i need to move up to a canon rebel, but i just meant for starting out and learning.

also im a pc fag not mac

It literally is.

>im a pc fag not mac
Eeuuurrgghh...

You should've just said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" instead, Carl.

im sorry i dont need an oversimplified UI designed for old people. i actually know how to organize and take care of a computer. also i like to fix one piece when it fails, not shell out a couple thousand on a new machine, jewfag

what can i use thats free for pc? this isnt trying to be the next big thing, i just want to make some videos for fun

Absolutely no big studio uses Final Cut.

Premiere has become very popular lately because it's included in the Adobe CC subscription service that everyone has because of Photoshop anyway.
Vegas is also still used a lot simply because it has been around for ages already and introduced a lot of features that were later on adopted by other companies.

I really only heard of a handful of medium sized youtubers that were using Final Cut.

final cut is the standard in hollywood bro

Jesus Christ
These people really exist

do you even have a single fact to back that up

FFS, you don't know shit

excuse me, it was the industry standard before pro X came out, i do believe now premeir is the standard. was thinking of the past, im old

>really only heard of a handful of medium sized youtubers that were using Final Cut.
We are talking about the youtube industry, kid. Almost everyone uses Final Cut Pro. It's also the editing software of choice for most indie movies.

>Almost everyone uses Final Cut Pro.
Successful youtuber here, can confirm

>We are talking about the youtube industry

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the actual movie industry and not some shitty social media site for a moment.

AVID. If you're contrarian, it's Lightworks.

>not editing with your bare hands

This guy knows what's up

No problem.
Just work on your reading comprehension in future.

Successful as in IHE or successful as in Pewdz? Or that dogfucker guy?

loser

What anime is this saemon daemon from