Would you racemix with an Argentine woman?

would you racemix with an Argentine woman?

yes, but real argentine not pic related
post rochas

Yes, I like both posted, especially the thicc one on the right with the tetas grandes.

No Argentina women are worst women of all South American.

these are rochas user, maybe you mean chetas?

good thing you think that way, because they don't like mongols either

Explain your slang please

i thought rochas was like your chavs?

>would you racemix with an Argentine woman?
>racemix
>race
Since when is being Argentinian a race?

Also if she can give me healthy kids, is ok too look at and is a generally nice person, she could be from Mars for all i care.

>Since when is being Argentinian a race?

amerindians=race
argentinians=amerindians
argentinians=race

rochas= generally low class, most of them are brown, dress like shit and have ugly hairdresses

chetas= middle-upper class, lightskinned and better looking in general

they are

I read Argentina is 90% white. Also I don't fucking understand the way they speak spanish. It sounds cool as fuck though.

Sup Forums gave me the impression that Amerindians didn't even live in Argentina, that it was entirely populated by whites very obviously who die their hair blond.

Yeah

Next question

chetas are similar to pic related

don't feed the troll

based rocha poster

Would you race mix with a turro

and you're the retard who believes everything you read on a cantonese polymer clay handicraft imageboard

I like the one on the left, bottom row.

If I went there for a week, I wonder how hard it would be to attract gold-diggers?

Not hard at all if you look european and swindle them with "muh Passport"

argentina is amerindian country, our women give brith to strong AMERINDIAN babies who sarpate the cellphone of the cheto decadent european argentine in final phase of extinction

She looks retarded, inbreeding at work.

I have dual US + EU citizenship, so it'd probably be easy.

It's already easy enough with the Latina girls here.

Le metia toda la verga a la mujer de Leo, para ser honesto.

>that gingivitis

pretty much mate

Hah, if you come here as soon as you set a single foot in Argentine territory Amerindians will knock you out with a fierro in the back of the head and confiscate your belongings.

european-argentine is inbred and sucks deficient tit milk of nanny state

AMERINDIAN argentine has geentic diversity and is in finalizing steps of taking over all areas of the country

this one thinks argentina is white country but fears for his cellphone everytime he sees brown person in street
which is why he takes not his cellphone out outside of enclosed areas

AMERINDIAN river plate supporters take voer seats left by belgrano chetas emigrated to nordelta

I'm guessing you're an Amerindian?

Give me your email address so I can send you pictures of Amerindian women sucking me off.

this is amerindian STRONG WOMAN puttin the contact lense as etase to impotent european-argentine whoa re marginalsied from mainstream ociety since accession of amerindians to positions of power

Moar please

you will be chased by amerindians through the suburbs, your house will be flattened.-

AMERINDIAN wombs ready for breeding of future generation of cellphone of european remover

argentinians are by definition amerindian

Had an Argie girlfriend

YES

>all this dirty rochas

I'll pay you 800 Argentinian pesos to take your sister's virginity.

would a shirt like that be consider treason to Argentina ?

AMERINDIANS enjoying day of soccer and swimming pool in former european gatehring place

only by ''muh malvinas'' retards, yet you see people wearing it

this is daughter of AMERINDIAN man and european woman ready to take pounding of AMERINDIAN and give birth to AMERINDIAN babis

AMERINDIAN women breeding next generation of ARGENTINES

Weird question OP. I couldn't racemix with an Argentine because Argentines are, like me, already white.

Argentine demographics:
99% AMERINDIANS
1% recesive europeans sheltered in country-clubs

>wanting to be white this bad

AMERINDIAN women, teasing AMERINDIAN men for future rounds of procreation so demographics may be ever in their favor

Hnnng

Don't give them (you) and they leave faster

You'll probably just anger Kirchneristas

AMERINDIAN women queing for their CHILDREN'S ASSIGNATION

are they the rednecks of Argentina?

AMERINDIAN women prior to their departure for SCOMBRO night club, 2012.

>UK shirt

How wasn't she lynched yet?

este chileno es mitad arabe mitad judio mitad mapuche y esta en omegle siempre buscando amigos

they're the niggers of Argentina

>peron*sts
>lynching someone
no, they're too bussy accusing Macri of being fascist and claiming for benefits for not working

AMERINDIAN women posing for a photograph in EDEN Bar, Villa Devoto, Buenos Aires.

this one lives in country club and is terrified of AMERINDIANS in tracksuits

AMERINDIAN woman being courted by AMERINDIAN men, TROPITANGO nightclub, 2014.

wtf I love boca now
river gallina

pero si la mitad teneis pasaporte espanol?

AMERINDIAN man changes his profile picture on FACEBOOK, has unprotected vaginal intercourse later that night and becomes a father at 22 9 months later.

all the while european anime watcher posts on chinese forum jkajkakjakjjka

AMERINDIAN boy band WACHITURROS, authors of THE FAMINE SONG

"it's time to go home
it's time to go home
european cheto, the famine is over
why do you not go home"
instead go to country club the european because he is afraid he will be robbed in trip to airport jkajkakjkjakjajkajka

No, tienes que aplicar para uno, no me acuerdo de las normativas pero es un poco complejo.

Marvellous thread

Well done Argies

>thread about argentina

>there are no niggerzilians

hue with proxy intensifies

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Federico Augusto LLanes aka "Friedrich Augustus Priebke" examines the full power of his extra chromosomes what he believes to be foreign provocation and not a reality which causes him to avoid taking out his cellphone in presence of Amerindians, 2017

Enjoy your monkey, subhuman nigger

MHWAAAAAAAAAA

Cannibals!

Goddamn Chimpanzilians. I'm so sorry you have to be so close to this hellhole of a country, my Argie friends.

Bouchard 643
V9410AKK Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego e Islas del Atlántico Sur
Argentina

this is the self-hating brazilian, seeks validaiton by first-world posters. his threads are often replied to, but everyone pities him for being such servile scum

???

What autistic, stop now joao da bacteria

so sexy

>mfw all countries will find out that argentine people arent white and lookalike bolivians soon

If our King can, then its good enough for me.

Proxies are not allowed to post on Sup Forums user

He RE gifted himself desu

won

one salute to all the vagrants of the corner

also greetings to my brother josue who is watching from the sky
hat trash do not appear

How?

by putting benis in bagina

Eww that is way too white.