Do Japanese people really believe Nanking and comfort women didn't happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it
mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RXuTtVIALdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they???

idk.

>Canada
if you ain't a gook/chink Canadian, I would reply again

first, do you gaijins can tell if comfort women are wartime prostitutes or sex slaves?

>Nanking
the more those who think it didn't happen are increasing day by day, the more China is rewriting history and doubles victims.

the numbers of victims in second sino-Japan war China has reported
1945 - 1.420.000
1947 - 4.390.000 !?
1950s - 10.000.000 wtf
1970 - 18.000.000 Err...
1985 - 21.000.000 oh my god
1998 - 35.000.000 LOL

stop lying

>The death rate of Chinese was much higher. Thus, while 37,583 prisoners from the United Kingdom, Commonwealth, and Dominions, 28,500 from the Netherlands, and 14,473 from the United States were released after the surrender of Japan, the number for the Chinese was only 56.[50]

And the Japanese took far more than 1.4 million Chinese POWs in WWII...

All slaughtered. And these were only POWs. Not all the civilian and military deaths of China.

DENY
DENY
DENY

hahaha, so do you want to say we could achieve such mass killing of civilians without carpet bombing etc?

Japs are world most gross war criminal.
eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped even 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.

You know, Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia done by japs to Korean people.
It's Most saddest and gross war criminals.
eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped eve 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.
This is worse than Holocaust.
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

>1.4 million

Lol you guys gooked out there for 8+ years

rape is written in the DNA of japs

Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia
jap raped even 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.

daily reminder that two nukes weren't really enough

Every time this topic is brought up the thread goes into shitty autist mode.

It's in the past, and nobody alive today had anything to do with it. Either happily banter about it, or piss off.

Read fucker. I never forgive japs. Never!

It's like watching a child wear a toy mask and scream.

Why are japanese always falling for this bait?

But looks like the Japanese are doing a lot of denying, if it's such a non-topic to them and in the past, it shouldn't bother them.

It absolutely bothers them and they are forced to defend the glory and honour of Nippon.

I never forgive evil denial of jap monkey.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

Wtf? I actually hate Japan now!

as long as there are gaijins believing Nanking and sex slave theory?

But it's absurd. These warcrimes happened a long time ago and Japan has been committed to peace ever since.

It wouldn't make Japan less worthy of admiration if you acknowledged it. On the contrary. Good relations with neighbours would make you more secure and richer.

Even if it hypothetically didn't happen, there was war for sure and you should be respectful. The Japanese comments I've seen are so disrespectful, I used to think Japan was civilized but nope. Really messed up tbqh

I am fighting against jap nationalist who make a evil propaganda and never face the reality.
Jap nationalist is like a robot who has no even human heart to care about others such as victim of Japanese war criminal who suffering the feeling even now...
Japan should apologies from the heart and take care them until they can forget the horrible night that jap army raped them until die.... As a comfort woman.
Comfort woman has even human rights to live without suffering the memory that was raped by jap ugly monkey army. Japan must support them. This is a true human heart and apologize from the heart who attacked someone else victims. Even now they destroy the feeling of victim.
Abe the nationalist monkey Japanese.
This is what we call a second rape and second war criminal by japs to asia

Japs are well known as a most ugly monkey looked savage in Asia
Every single Asian people kidding japs how ugly they are every time we see japs lol

韓日友好への唯一の歩み方を示す。これに従わない日本人は負け猿確定だと思え。

1 全ての戦争犯罪を認め、心から謝罪し、二度と韓国を侵略しないと、反省し、その姿勢を常に保て。
隣国が困った時は、戦争犯罪の罪滅ぼしに即座に支援しろ。
戦犯旗と日の丸は全国民の前で八つ裂きにし、二度と使うな。 日帝戦犯歌である君が代も同様である。国歌と国旗を変更しろ。戦争犯罪の記憶を呼び起こすような戦犯旗”日の丸”と戦犯歌”君が代”を二度と使う事を許可しない。

2 古代の日本がいかに朝鮮半島の優れた文化の丸写しであるか、いかに何も自分で発明できない知恵遅れ民族であるか、歴史を認識して、兄の国である朝鮮半島を敬え。古代日本は古代朝鮮半島の植民地でしかないと言える事実を認識しろ。
古代日本は百済人の属国である事は証明された事実だ。

3 弟国日本は、兄の国韓国から奪った文化財や金塊類は全て返却しろ。
日帝が破壊した全てを賠償しろ。
対馬、独島、は韓民族の固有の領土である。対馬、独島は即座に韓国に返せ。
そして東海を日本海と呼ぶな。東海は古代から東海と呼ぶ!!
まだあるがとりあえずこの三つは絶対。
これらは全て否定のしようが無い完全真理である。
何故ジャップ猿はこのような真実を認めないか?
ネトウヨは根底、根本から全て間違いだ。
他のネトウヨ猿も良く聞け。
お前らネトウヨ猿が何をどう言おうが誰も聞かない。何故ならネトウヨ猿は社会最底辺のカスだから。
問題は世界の常識がどうであるかだ。
世界の常識では、日本は完全戦犯国家でありナチス以下と見る。

The Japanese don't believe in anything because they're godless savagws

I would fight against netuyo jap and I would tell the truth to the whole world

>jap raped even 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped
That's fucked up. Got a source?

NO, such neighbours (only China and S.Korea) don't even hope building good relationships.

no evidence at all. don't reply to spams, it's meaningless.

It's common sense that has are world most pedo rapist and a lot if wittiness and records are telling that jap made 4year old girl as a sex skave. Youngest sex slave was 3years old.
It has a lot of record even in wiki. Learn by yourself.

Netuyo like you is shame of japan. Netuyo must renege ban. Reported you racist.

Netuyo like you is shame of japan. Netuyo must renege ban. Reported you racist.

It's common sense that japs are world most pedo rapist and a lot of wittiness and records are telling that jap made 4year old girl as a sex skave. Youngest sex slave was 3years old.
It has a lot of record even in wiki. Learn by yourself.

This.
Everyone must learn this

There is a formal comment on the webpage of the Foreign Affairs of Japan.
mofa.go.jp/policy/q_a/faq16.html

Japanese emperor and empress have visited China in 1992.
China said nothing about Nanking at that time.

China wants to kill them so fucking bad. Japan should just surrender and become a tributary because America sure as hell isn't going to save them for the next 4 years.

>

>comfort women

the US should apologize for forcing Chinese girls to work as sex slaves lol

>over 200000 Korean women work abroad as sex workers
Kim....

you are retard, netouyo
contemporary prostitution doesn't negate IJA comfort women.

Mods, seriously please rangeban this schizo. He is spamming these unintelligible gibberish 24/7 for years

>Korean prostitutes were arrested in Tokyo again
>why are you so upset, this is just the truth

Look up "DFW KOREAN MASSAGE SEX PROSTITUTE ARREST"

An older Korean lady was running a bunch of massage parlors in Dallas and sex trafficking thing. Something like 10 Korean women got arrested.

quq

I'm reading, and not only is it shitty english, it also has little bearing on what I said.

Stop being an autistic fuck.

Easy. Nuke Japan

>Nanking
Just an ordinary battle broke out in the city but the "massacre" didn't happen and most of all PCR's proofs of the massacre are actually shopped ones or from records of cultural revolution.

>comfort women
There were private camps of Korean prostitutes around Japanese military bases during WW2 and the workers were paid well.
The Korean story of Japanese soldiers kidnapping girls to fuck them is an utter bullshit based on no scientific clue. Just "victims" memories who are installed by North Korean agensts.

netouyo please
the government officially acknowledges that there was some kind of mass murder of civilians in nanking.
it's only the scale that is controversial.

Netouyos usually have severe schizophrenia. Don't expect them to give you a coherent response.

do people from turkey really believe the armenian genocide didn't happen?

Japanese posters in this thread is almost gooks .
So, there post are not answer for OP's .

most japanese people think nanking massacre happened, though china somewhat exaggerates it

This kinda thread is always filled with autistic Japanese posters whose English is unintelligible.
Every single time.

Even the Nazis told the Japanese army to cool down after Nanking.
I mean, the perversity of Japan in general is well known to the whole world, not just Chinese media. Remember when over 80% of your women were chronically depressed because of home abuse?

>over 80% of your women were chronically depressed because of home abuse
this is bullshit.

>japanese
You mean """"""""""japanese""""""""""?

face the reality, netouyo
IJA was brutal to even themselves, no wonder they didn't give a shit about chinese life.

Asians in general are fucked up though and take shit too far. Look at North Korea, the Cultural Revolution, or the worst case Cambodia where they tortured then murdered anyone who wore glasses, lived in the city or was suspected of being educated in general. I'll give them points for being hard workers, but those fucks creep me out desu.

Stop this meme already. These autists are also usually seen on 2ch. There is no reason to assume they are proxy.

>Kim, face the fact that there are many ''''comfort women'''' from your cunt even today

i don't understand

i thought warcrimes applied to people?? koreans and chinese are not people

I assume you are a troll, but I agree with you on this one.
Yes, Imperial Japan treated like Japanese people like garbage, and of course they would have treated Koreans or Chinese any better in that matter.

Sorry, 60% of your married women.

Okay, """""japanese"""""

we must stop invasion of these volunteer 'sex slaves' now

Home abuse means domestic violence?
I'm no way defending how fucked this society is, but the number seems to be unbelievably high.
Domestic violence isn't so much of a problem here in this country.

:)

netouyo, your brain is fucked up to the level that you assume me a korean when i'm talking about nanking massacre. this is why you need expert's help.

It encapsulates both physical and psychological abuse. They even have a name for it.
It's called retired husband syndrome.

read

pay reparations you fucking gooks

I want everyone to know there is one Jp poster(probably zainichi?)who is pretending netuyo and also pretending zainichi at the same time and
Showing as like they are
fighting each other badly and shity.
and destroying thread every day to make japan look bad.
He is already admit it already.
”いや、俺は思想とか人種どうでもいいのよ。このスレを楽しみたいの。まぁいわゆる対立厨ってやつだな。Sup ForumsはワッチョイもIDもないから荒らし放題だしね(≧▽≦)”

yeah, they are thriving in Texas too

youtube.com/watch?v=RXuTtVIALdE

>60% of OLDER married women

Not that I'm surprised a third worlder lacks English comprehension, even in regards to a basic Wikipedia article.

Zhang, shut up

Not trying to make fun or anything, but I always saw the "Holocaust of Asia" as the Cambodian genocide desu

...Anonymous
02/03/17(Fri)14:58:48 No.70736540
read

精神衛生上よくないスレだ
こっちまで精神が冒されそうだ

Well i guess it's like this.
Husband overworks and spends little time at home.
Of course no time to communicate with wife, no sex, no intimacy and shit.
When the husband retires from work, now he has no hobby(becuase all he did was work), and suddenly stays at home all day.
At this point, the couple doesn't love each other anymore, and it's just so painful to stay so much time together suddenly.
So wife either divorces and take half of the money, or just continues living as if the husband doesn't exist.
Such is a stereotypical tragic Japanese family.
I might have exaggerated a bit though.

Read and learn fucking ugly jap monkey

>Comfort woman
then how come these women have smuggled themselves into foreign cunts and desperately worked in sex industry even today?

Your english fucking sucks, asimono

>Read and learn fucking ugly jap monkey
but even today, you Korean women have been arrested in Japan/US/Enrope/Oceania

Comfort woman was forcefully kidnaped by jap army and being sex slave until they die. And it's over eight handlert thousand Korean woman were massacered.
This is not a prostituter who worked by her will.
Don't deny own sin you jap monkey criminal
I reported you already. You are banned.HA

Read and learn the reality

netouyo please make use of the contents of your cranium and think logically.
current things can't negate things of the past.

Yes I mean this
Comfort woman is kidnaped and forcefully to be sex slave until they die and it's over eight handret thousand woman were massacred

This is not a prostituter at all
It's sex slave and sin of jap monkey which would be never ever forgiven!
This is voice of whole Asia
We say no to jap monkey war criminal
No!!

Probably because they didn't happen
US just needed to dehumanise them so less people would care about the nukes

Are these guys troll or literally autistic?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person and honestly I find it highly amusing

>nobody can deny that these 'comfort women' are thriving around the entire globe

calm down, just call this shop ASAP
these Korean qts will make you happy!