Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never

Could i?

yes

mashallah!

>mashallah
since when are armenians muslim, autismo?

Yes because my town has a lot of Bulgarians who seem to just sit outside of Tesco all day smoking cigarettes

i am greek

do you mean bulgarians or """"bulgarians""""

You look like a Serb, so yes.

Yes

Yes, you could pass as a southerner.

>you look like a serb
are you calling me a faggot?

you cucks look greek

The type of 'Bulgarians' that look like OP

so normal bulgarians then

the """bulgarians""" i'm talking about are gypsies, also known by their new nickname - europeans

the guy in OP looks like gypsy though

What do you mean by this?

We have a shared phenotype.

hes greek

>gypsies
>white skin
try again, slovene pussy

>that
>white

seems like our gypsies could pass as locals in bulgaria

those are not gypsies

If my father is English working class christian (Church of England) and my mother is a Filipino catholic with 1 chinese grandparent and also has spanish probably moor blood.

If I am 6ft tall and with no medical conditions or retardations would I rank above the average bulgar who has turk blood? If not would I at least be above a romani gypsy?

This is very important

So they are white because Slovak women love Gypsy cock?

considering both english and filipinos are stupid beta manlets and bulgarians have no turk blood, you would be ranked lower than the average bulgar

but definitely higher than a gypsy, everyone is, no matter the ethnicity

Alright man I understand, how good does it feel to have a common identity with the people of your country? Like when you go out you stand tall and look people in the eye if they greet you you greet them back.

When nothing distinguishes you other than your own success and the success of your family. When you and your countrymen are united as a single people (Aside from FYROM being a meme country).

You probably take it for granted but take a step back and try to fully realise how good it feels to have a single defining nationality a singular people.

How good does it feel?

they are not white

yes they are rofl, i guess you really got TURK'D too much

looks like you're the one that got GYPSY'd lmfao fucking autist, i dont get how you're bragging about this

your gypsies look literally no different from you, while our gypsies look like literal indians

>your gypsies look literally no different from you

nice joke, the guy in OP would get beaten by skinheads here

>Slovakian skinheads

I think I missed the memo where Hitler said Slovaks are Aryan or honorary Aryan

>slovakian pussies beating anyone up
top kek

what the fuck does Hitler have to do with any of this? do you seriously think anyone gives a fuck what his ideals were? Drunk retards just want to beat brown people

t. gypsy

t. gypsy who doesn't know it because his people love to mix with gypsies so much

you look like an average convenience store owner

u gotta go back, Dogan

>dogan
lmfao what country do you think you live in, autistic cuck? most bulgarians have brown eyes and brown hair

we have sharia police-style anti gypsy squads, and my teacher is Bulgarian and she is white, you wont fool me gypsyturk

sure as long as you keep your mouth shut

in Paris yes

but i'm white too you autistic fuck, you are the gypsy

gypsies in bulgaria have shit-brown skin because, unlike slovaks, we don't mix with them

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=lX4x6_LsKrU

so why are you so brown if the guy in OP is average Bulgar?

Why is he harassing him?
Translate?

>brown
kek how does it feel to be blind, autismbro

gypsy said that gypsies and bulgarians are equal so he got beat

Checked and confirmed

Literally anyone looks normal here unless they have a camera around their neck

t. NYC

>lmfao
>autistic cuck

nize buzzwords kiddo, but its not the the hair color or the eyes im talking about, you literally look like a whit-er arab

you gotta go back

Why? It's just his opinion

go back where, to bulgaria? i'm already here brah

Yeah you could actually.