Season 2 speculation

Best Netflix original coming through

>it's another middle aged person struggles with addiction and relationships Netflix episode

The show is horseshit and it is completely unbelievable that you truly believe otherwise.

Absolutely astounding.

Its pretty good. Not amazing.

It's live action Bojack pretty much.

Enjoyed it. Cotch.

>literally shows that no one ever watched

It's garbage.

I enjoy it but can someone remind me what happened at the end?

I remember that the girl was the sister or the dude he killed in the accident right? What happened at the very end with his roommate? Something on the corner of a street? I forget.

>It's live action Bojack pretty much.
these are not words of praise

Do people that like Bojack like this show?

I can't say it's the worst, because it's at least more competently made than Hemlock Grove or The Ranch, but it's absolutely not a show I would ever recommend to anyone

So Bojack, without the only things that make that mediocre show occasionally funny

Hard pass for me

what even is the show about. i stopped watching like 4-5 episodes in.

it did have some qts though. post their pics

It's alright. I'll watch a 2nd season if they make it.

Shooting season 2 now

Well

Chip's whole purpose in life after killing that guy in drunk driving was to be an AA sponsor and speaker, it's made him very popular in the Beach area.

Only It wasn't Chip that killed the guy, it was his ex-actress-wife (Heather Graham) he took the blame to save her up and coming career.

In a very tropey scene, she admits this to his friend when she thought he was talking about something else.

The last scene was the friend asking Chip to admit it, and he didn't. At which point he said he was washing his hands of Chop for good

My favorite thing is how they captured the feel of Cali.
Music, atmosphere and tone are perfect.

It reeeally made me want to live in Venice Beach

Why, God? In the name of all that is Holy, why?!?!

Oh yeah, sweet. Thanks user.

Netflix have a watch counter on their original shows.

Once a show hits a milestone it's automatically greenlit for another season.

I imagine it made good numbers.

Will was on some late night show talking about it like 2 days ago.

People also bought coldplay CDs.

I really like Will Arnett and I don't know why

>Its a Netflix employee is shilling their shitty show again episode
FUCK OFF

What's not to like? He's funny, he's a decently fit good-looking guy. This show is horseshit though

Seriously.

Either that or some mid twenties til early thirties going through a 'quarter life crisis'

That being said, this show is ok

I feel you.

Love him in Flaked, Bojack and all I want to see in these new Ninja Turtles movies is him. I don't know why though.

Heather Graham seems to be reverse aging. I didn't even realize it was her at first because I expected her to look a lot older than that.

The show isn't very good. The tone of it is weird, like the couldn't decide what direction to go with it. But I watched it because what else is there to do.

>But I watched it because what else is there to do.

you could have watched Poirot instead you blithering idiot

don't bully him

I've seen literally ever episode of Poirot. Strangely, my parents introduced me to it.

I liked it enough to finish the season. There were low points, and the twist with his ex-wife seemed too obviously telegraphed, but it's perfectly cast and there are some great understated performances. Arnett crushes it and I'm glad to hear there's another season coming.

Kinda bummed chip didnt kill the guy, just kinda sapped his main interesting thing from him, guess thats what your supposed to feel, since thats what his friend kinda feels.

Ill watch season 2, want to see where they'll go with this.

>that episode where Chip's beta friend's mom helps him cuck her own son

was it painful for anyone else?

So fucking boring. I guess if you live in Venice Beach all the cool West Coast injokes make sense

It's not even the best Netflix series set in LA

I use it to fall asleep

>oh look it's live action bojack!

once you take away the cartoon gimmick and the visual puns and gags it ends up being terrible

I think it's well filmed. Very comfy. But also really inane. I used to live not far from Venice beach and the show captures that vibe really well... Even though I enjoyed what I watch, (couldn't watch past the revelation about the chicks brother) I still wouldn't reccomend it... It's just missing something.

yes because chip is a fucking mary sue piece of shit