All memes aside Friends was actually a great sitcom

All memes aside Friends was actually a great sitcom

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.shmjg5c8r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go fuck yourself OP

I liked it

I agree, I don't really get the hate.

Seasons 1-5 are good. Everything after that gets progressively worse, and by the last couple of seasons it is unwatchable.

Joey, Pheobe and Chandler were the best part of the show. The other 3 were just slabs of wood that the writers threw on the set and expected us to like.

Ross is best Friend though

medium.com/@thatdavidhopkins/how-a-tv-sitcom-triggered-the-downfall-of-western-civilization-336e8ccf7dd0#.shmjg5c8r

>phoebe

you spelled ross wrong

reddit: the sitcom

Good until reachel got preggo.
The amount of births and kids in this show is really disturbing.

why does everyone American sitcom have complete manlets as the only male characters? I can't stand 'em

It's good if you grew up with it. I can't imagine someone today getting into it.

Revisiting it is pretty comfy.

They're not standing in that photo bro.

You're absolutely right, OP.

My favorite episode is The One Where Matthew Perry Invades Nippon.

> "hnghhhhhh I'm a paleontology professor and I love Rachel and literally all I do is whine"

No I think I got it right

Nailed it.

Only the first two seasons were good.

Season 1-2 was pure crap FACT

That's still better than "le smelly cat XD".

He has his moments
>my sandwich
>pivot
>we're gonna pick it up and slide it
>front and back
>i would like to exchange it for one that is not cut in half

I didn't make this image but it's true nonetheless. Also, Friends was never good because the scripts where above average, it was good because it had a great assemble-cast. Further more, if you weren't watching it during the original run, you'll probably be turned off by the '90s overload.

>do one of Ross' stupid mannerisms as a joke
>person doesn't get it
>realise they're actually too young to have seen the endless Friends reruns
>now I'M the one with stupid mannerisms, or the old person explaining a joke from a sitcom

Such regret.

>that Joey line

Early hunk model Joey was much better than the later literal-retard Joey.

*unsheathes jazz hands*

This, Joey was good in the early seasons, but he was turned into a high-functioning retard. His line needs to dip in the graph; I'd put him on par with Chandler in the early seasons.

That image is shit
Chandler went to shit after getting together with monica

no no no, early ross wasn't that bad. late chandler was WAY worse than early chandler. late joey was awful.