Are kids allowed to run around naked where you live?

Are kids allowed to run around naked where you live?

cute boy

That...is quite interesting thread topic, Sweden.

you can't hide behind that blue triangle, pedojew

After we shed our scales, but we have to do it away from the Queens nest in case we damage the brood.

it tends to happen, especially among the poor
i think the limit age is around 7 to 9 years old. then they're too grown up to go around like wild animals

>lived out in the country
>wear nothing but boxer shorts during the summer
>skinny dipped frequently in pool
>walked around woodland property naked sometimes
>parents use to flower childs so they didn't mind
Felt good man

Alright I'll give serious answer. Back in commie days, shit was pretty normal because nobody have swim trunks except for school. Anna Geislerová said how when she was kid in 80s that she swam naked in ponds until she was 12 and people start to give her weird looks, so she decided it was time to cover up.

It's a little different now. I was at family gathering as teenager (so late 2000s) and they had backyard pool set up with bunch of kids running around (cousins and family friends mostly). Many of the small kids (like 7 and under) were naked which is pretty normal. One girl who was about 11 come there and her dad (a neighbor) say that she should get naked with rest of them. She really didn't want to do it because she was starting to develop but her dad insisted and said what are you afraid of? I felt bad for her. Shit was awkward as fuck.

Most of older generation still have idea of child nudity being complete non-issue and it leads to awkward situation like this.

Terrifying.
This is why we rebelled.

>t. George Washington's secret diary

Cute.

Scandis are pretty cool with nudity in general, if you cry about seeing a kid wang it'd be considered pretty weird and suspicious.

Nobody really cares if kid is under 7. Girls do not have to wear niqab until puberty and modesty standards also not as strict for older women.

RARE

perfectly normal till the age of 6-7~

newfag

If they wore them in bright colors, they'd look like Pac-Man ghosts.

On the beach is accepted, if they are small nobody cares.

Nope, lots of Americans are still very autistic about sex and nudity.

Burqas are not actually required. The law here does prescribe minimum mandatory dress standard, but many women wear niqab or less covering outfit especially along Red Sea coast where it gets very humid.

Iran is only other country with actual law requiring dress code for women, but it's unwritten law/custom nearly everywhere else in Middle East and women could be assaulted in public if dressed immodestly.

>shitskin savage admits that women can be raped or stabbed in his country if they show too much leg
Says a lot about level of civilization in dune coon land.

Here
It's normal if a girl doesn't wear hijab, lots of girls expose their hair
But if she wears short shorts or such, she will get sexually harassed (mostly verbal harassment)

>Anna Geislerová said how when she was kid in 80s that
Lidé kteří nejsou Češi nemají tušení kdo to je.

she sounds very hot tho, me google it

What exactly is "immodest" by gulf standards?
I mean there are a lot of possibilities inbetween burqa and dressing like a hooker.