youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lwh5gu58oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shit

shit

agreed

>70724449
pls not this again.

They have a couple of cool songs, but overall they are grossly overrated. Like Grimes. Except instead of Claire its Lauren.

i like the singles off their first album. and the song 'night sky' if that wasn't a single. gun is their best track

they became irrelevant pretty much immediately tho, should've done a lorde and waited 5 years to follow up their debut with the inevitably shitty 2nd album

first album is pretty solid, their seconds about the same with something missing. I' not sure about lp3 or if aynone talks about them.. but who cares about my opinion I'm a lonely shut in.

Tether is an ok song but the rest are utter shit and Lavren is a goddamn bitch

how? she seems intelligent and nice. you just think she's a bitch because she's very vocal about things she believes in and it makes you insecure and is against your alt-right trump cock sucking ways?

get the fuck out of here Lavren you silly broad

>Except instead of Claire its Lauren.
CHVRCHES is a band of people. Grimes is just Grimes. There is no room for comparison.

>lurking threads about herself
she's so fucking vain
but i can understand her paranoia from things that have happened in the past

That's just your dumb opinion

toppest qt on earth
i just want to place my head on her and go to sleep forever

>oh user

lavren's cuteness is too much ;_;

thank you god for lavren

Lauren's obviously very pretty, but what about her voice? Do you like it?

has a very narrow range. it's good for chvrches music, but I'm not sure how it'll work for anything else.

Her voice is huge part of her prettiness, user. It's very soft, feminine, angelic voice. The only flaw is short vocal range, but I saw on twitter lots of videos where you can see that she's clearly working on it.
They also have quite a busy tour schedule right from the start and it affects the average quality of live performances.

Only reason I like CHVRCHES is because I think lauren is cute

I choose to avoid all lonelyboywaifupop

she reminds aging men in their early 30's of the girls they wished they talked to in college, teen-twenty something girls love her because she's cute and they can rip off her style

they are so shit that i actually had the impulse to post the exact same one word answer before i clicked reply and saw you guys already did lol

and failures in their twenties of the cute, intelligent, artsy fartsy hipster girls they always dreamed of. but she's getting banged out by chads and will be used up by 29 and sell shitty paintings on etsy to get by

> failures in their twenties of the cute, intelligent, artsy fartsy hipster girls they always dreamed of
We all know who this is about.

very good post t b h

Hey guyz.

RIP Stevis

what's up B

what's up diddler

her voice is adorable but she has ZERO range
i remember her covering rihana's this is what you came for and poor thing was barely keeping up

what happened?

I just finished honoring Lauren. Hi guys.

According to an old post, he was robbed at gunpoint and was shot

Shot and killed with his gf in a robbery in downtown la.

Nothing much, just woke up from an after work nap.

he will be missed. i got so many lavrens in my collection because of him

>those legs

OH YAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIISUUUUUUUUUUUS

There was one user who has been updating it in honor

I know brah, I know.

LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I LOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

was he still posting on infinite chan?

he was the last time I was lurking, but he hasn't been there for almost a month now. Which is expected unfortunately.

QUEEN

>tfw she'll never stomp on you while wearing those boots

>she will never love you

BB

I don't need this right now.

Lauren is so likeable

DELET THIS ;_;

:3

Lauren vs the haters

i can't wait for lp3 just for more lavren qt music videos

>brandon will never date her and get invited to serious celeb fundraisers with her on his arm
HAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

We Sink is their best song

i iiii iii gotta to the bathroom brb

>not keep you on my side or recover

god doesn't real don't believe the stories

"by the throat" imo

No. These songs are pretty good but kinda predictible. Even the B-side Now In Not the Time is better than them. Now that's a great underrated song.

I like that one too.

>Chvrches began work on their third album in January 2016 in New York City. Doherty said that the next record is starting to sound more dark and gritty. Doherty states, "The sound has changed slightly, we've been working on new sounds on the road for months and also me and Lauren have had vocal training over here in America. We're excited for the new direction".

Thoughts? Will be this album their masterpiece?

I hope it's going to be really good.
zvvl is an underrated one imo too

gritty bad girl lavren ufffff i dont think could handle that

I WANT TO EAT LAUREN'S PUSSY AND THEN TAKE HER SHOE SHOPPING!

shit

it's probably about her frustrations with fame and our shit here on Sup Forums, maybe even brandon.

what are you talking about?

>maybe even brandon
Now You're just being fucking stupid. Lets just hypothetically say she does, why the fuck would she write about me?

It doesn't look like they would agree with my philosophical or political outlook so I will never listen to them unless it is proven that they are not against my biases.

It could be nice. We'll see.

I hope it's good too, meme's aside and the waifuism, I genuinely like this band.

>mfw chvrches go completely harsh synths like lies

fuuugggg i would be so happy

we need to make this happen. let's hurl nonstop cyber-misogyny at her until she snaps and has to make harsh synth noise.

>70729277
>mfw I realized that "lies" is about her cucking the shit out of someone.

i dont wanna see lavren sad anymore famila

>Opinions on CHVRCHES?
Sounds like Taylor Swift but edgier.

blame it on brandon and 7kt

>implying that's a bad thing

7kt just went full psycho
brandon's just an autist that means well

They should inspire from Nine Inch Nails and Ladytron.
youtube.com/watch?v=xwhBRJStz7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lwh5gu58oc

I think Brandon's just fucking with people. He's done this since the cKy alliance forums. Hasn't he said that he'd be ashamed if he ever met lavren

imo Chvrches and Grimes are doing great synth-pop

who?

I think they both can be painfully average but at least Lavren isn't a total eyesore

That's just your contrarian opinion, buddy

do you think she's ever touched a benis

>imo Chvrches and Grimes are doing great synth-pop
>>>
> Anonymous 01/31/17(Tue)21:04:38 No.70729601▶
>
>who?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/31/17(Tue)21:06:47 No.70729635▶
>
>I think they both can be painfully average but at least Lavren isn't a total eyesore
>>>
> Anonymous 01/31/17(Tue)21:10:59 No.70729715▶
>
>That's just your contrarian opinion, buddy
>>>
> Anonymous 01/31/17(Tue)21:11:25 No.70
she apparently has a bf, so yeah.

which has just as much worth as yours, dildo

NO lavren is NOT for sexual

She's for love, and cuddles. She is for sexual, but soft, gentle, passionate sex.

The consensus is that both are very good. Hence your contrarian shitty opinion. Checkmate dickhead!

I want to cuddle

it's not just lavren, we all wish we could someone to cuddle up to.

all the emotional pain you and 7kt caused her

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

wait, i can't find a sovrce on this. who is this? lain, martin, lavren?

I knew one of them was fucking lurking here