In response to that new LUM project I want to make a chart of Hip Hop projects that deal with similar topics...

In response to that new LUM project I want to make a chart of Hip Hop projects that deal with similar topics (depression, anxiety, isolation, alcoholism/drug abuse as response). Recs please. No suicideboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y-edrXIZjA
youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Second album's name?

Atrocity Exhibition

?

DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY I TALK ABOUT EM OPENLY

It's the new Lil Ugly Mane tape

that's the new LIL UGLY MANE project bedwetter - flick your tongue against your teeth and describe the present.

Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition
milo - I Wish my Brother Rob Was Here bedwetter - flick you tongue against your teeth and describe the present

future - ds2 is the best album for that

The hell does LUM mean?
I tried to look it up and all I got when I looked it up

Lil Ugly Mane

Thanks.

It is mainly about isolation

why wouldn't you put XXX by Danny Brown on this? What about Atrocity Exhibition?

i kinda hate kid cudi but i guess i have to put it on here.
it's not finished yet
not sure how much it fits but i'll put it on for now

m8 wheres ds2

How can you have one of theses without an atmosphere album

XXX is a must

No it isn't danny brown is shit

doesn't fit, already had to struggle to put on cudi. i want to focus on actually depressing lyrics and not fucking in gucci flip flops over moody beats.
haven't heard those but i'll trust you for now.
should i put on both XXX and AE or do you feel like one of both is more essential? I feel like AE is dealing with those topics more consistantly & has a more depressing sound along with it. but XXX is more of a classic.

how does this song not flip?
youtube.com/watch?v=2y-edrXIZjA
did you even pay attention to ds2

also you fucking poser
its should be no question XXX fits the depressing label
did you even listen to this song?youtube.com/watch?v=J--rO7FP16U
nothing on AE even comes to talking about that subject like 30

geto boys should be on here probably

>They said it was gonna get greater later but now I can't help to think that it ain't
>But a nigga was fed up with this life, thinking about running a razorblade cross my wrist, every last drop till I faint
>Takin' out punishment for the thangs that I never did, coming up as a a young kid
>Trying to get rid of all the animosity towards me that was shown by the other kids
>What do I do and why do everybody wanna see a nigga fall?
>Mama dead, and daddy can't be found
>Smoke when I'm stressed out, who the fuck can I call?
>All alone in my own zone, with no friends so I chose to make friends with drugs
>Cause everyday, everybody around me trying to clown me, so I got afraid and I got buzzed
>Out of frustration came aggravation
>Depression coming down in my mind
>Kept a nigga confused and straight crying
>Dying, from sweet sticks in line
>Throwed off in my my mind

pretty much every z-ro album touches on mental illness and depression tho

>did you even pay attention to ds2
not rly. great track but i'm still not convinced because i wanted more emotional lyrics and not just a few sad lines sprinkled in here and there. and i'm guessing this song is the most emotional one on the whole project? i really want a project that deals mainly with the issues i said in the OP.
what the fuck i never said XXX doesn't fit, i asked if XXX or AE fits better because i only want to put one of them on there. fucking fool learn to read.

DS2 is an album about abusing drugs to drown your emotions

S H E

OP here abondoning the thread because the chart is turning out like shit sorry