Haters BTFO

Haters BTFO

Not going to watch it. Don't trust critics when it's Disney-related.
I'll probably pirate it eventually.

>disney
>trusting the rotten tomato score
laffin

Il wait for a real reviewer.

>It's a 'soulless cashgrab and rape of people's nostalgia in the form of an unnecessary and unasked-for sequel ten years too late' thread

>Dinesy movie getting 14/1

Uh-oh, it's a bomb

>Disney
>RT

Bravo Disney, nearly all critics give you a 6/10 thumbs up review

Can't stop them.

You realize how fucking impossibly difficult it would be to bribe all of those critics without getting called out? Disney can't just bribe rotten tomatoes.

0.05$ have been deposited into your account
Keep up the good work agent 0138456

Disney just dominating as per usual

>you'll do what the fuck we tell you, Sonny boy, you like that nickname Sonny boy? Wants some pictures? I got pictures of your kids going to and from school. Maybe I could make some new ones. Some very...unsettling ones. You belong to us now

Rotten Tomatoes is owned by the WB.

>10 Disney shekels have been deposited in your bank account

Dude go easy okay my mom committed suicide today i'm pretty pissed off at the minute you DO NOT want to fuck with me right now man i swear i'm so mad i could just burst out of your fucking screen and choke you right now i swear to god man just go to another board or something you want nothing to do with me right now

>you have to own the race stadium to fix a race

Well it helps

NDA disclosures and payment in goodies, tickets, & first clicks upon review drops tends to keep shit tight from any leaks.

It's out?

>can't argument: the posts

I've always wanted a sequel but I really didn't want Dori to be the main character.

Umm what did you expect? It's a Pixar movie that isn't Cars that's instant best animated movie nomination right there