What in the fuck was the point of this movie?

What in the fuck was the point of this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GrsJDy8VjZk
youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats the point of this post? Whats the point in you still breathing air?

to make money

pleb

that men of all creeds should unite against the eternal female

Did she REALLY do anything wrong?

she triggered fragile permavirgins on Sup Forums

It twas the story about how two enemies could come together to defeat a greater evil

WARM

you only need to hang mean bastards... but mean bastards you have to hang

accept no substitutes

>Two males throwing aside their differences to fight a greater evil; the female

Actually, sounds quite good when you think of it like that

The movie teaches a very important lesson. That Men, Men of all creeds and colours, white, black, whatever. They need to come together to fight the true enemy, Women.

no that's just retarded. There are innocent women in the flashback and Daisy is no more evil than the rest of those criminals and liars.

to make retards feel intelligent

Howdy nigger.

He thought up the black dingus scene and just threw the rest together.

Indeed

> Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wadn't beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a... popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

What has been the point of anything Tarantino ever made? Cinema to him is just cool dudes saying cool shit and doing cool shit. His movies have as much depth as a 70's italian cowboy flick because that's what he likes. There is never anything under the surface

>two sluts and a lesbian
>innocent

Yeah, sure

WE

how was Daisy a Lesbo?

>implying he doesn't think he's creating some sort of conversation and changing the world

youtu.be/GrsJDy8VjZk

ii- i'd fuck her.

Did you miss Oswaldo's talk about justice that significantly enhanced the ending of the movie?

Classic Q

I dont like white people either, wonderful movie.

Why isn't this brought up more?

What is this hairstyle called?

to be one of the best movie ever

trynna be widdit

Entertainment. I will never understand the appeal of a movie like Spotligh, zero entertainment or rewatch value- it should've been a documentary.

I love you guys

SAM J GET OUTTA MY HEAD

Because its reading level 1 substance so very few find it worth mentioning.

the old looker?

the samantha beehive?

fuck it i'm old?

at least i left the house?

why is my middle name "jason" ??

so yeah how about 'the samantha beehive' ??

AKA

>fuck it i'm old

i'm lazy, how old is she?

The point was to waste 3 hours and show you that narration is awful and a dated concept.

QT's narration is the ONLY problem I have with the movie. And even then, I have a problem with his voice. He should've got someone like Keitel to do it.

She's fuckin 54 in that pic tho??

Don't waste 70mm on an indoor movie

Quentin wanted to make a shitty version of The Thing

The wrong Morrow died in filming.

EYY-BREHHAM LINKAN?

best thing i read all day

>Not paying attention to the background.
pleb

The Weinsteins think there's money and awards in promoting a has-been foot fetishist more famous for his public anal emissions.

70mm just makes the focal depth shallow there. No point in shooting a 70mm indoors.

youtube.com/watch?v=0q0LuS_gpj4

Just here to post the video.

maybe im just a white knight but i thought she didnt deserve the beating desu

fuck off

Memes aside, it's about racism and the fact that despite the fact that we could be in different sides we are not that much different. I thought it was pretty obvious, since the only people who survived at the end and bro'd it out was Motherfucker and Cleetus.
Breedy gud movie all around I would say, like Reservoir Dogs 2.0 but with it's own flavour

Remember all those years ago when the script got leaked, and WARM BLACK DINGUS was the hottest meme on Sup Forums for a month? That was a good month.

MAH BIG BLACK JOHNSON RIGHT DOWN IN HIS GOD DAMN THROAT

The "please don't notice my hairline"

SAY ADIOS TO YOUR HUEVOS

>wanting to suck the "Adventures In Babysitting" girl's podiatric extremities for a quarter century
>making the Weinsteins pay for it
>winning critical acclaim

Well played, QT.

Is this the part where Tarantino self inserts himself into the movie

I like it

You're thinking of Elizabeth Shue.

But you're spot on for the rest.

>t-that didn't happen

The patrician's choice

I would

>What in the fuck was the point of this movie?

I doubt even Tarantino knows but somebody will come up with a clever line in some special edition years from now.

JJL seems like the kind of person that lurks outside of schools and pretends to be friend of your mom to give you a ride hom, then forcibly give you a handjob til you cum then lick it all off her fingers.

And you know what? She'd still drop you home. "Our lil secret okay? Seeya tomorrow, user."

My favorite parts of the movie was the discussion about the burning of Confederates and the Lincoln letter

I'd tell that old bitch to fuck right off

But she gives you the handjob FORCIBLY

>that filename

HOWDY NIGGER