I am Japanese. I live in Japan. Do you like this acter? In Japan he is no person. No one likes him...

I am Japanese. I live in Japan. Do you like this acter? In Japan he is no person. No one likes him. This is means you American are bad for put him into many movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/02/26/national/census-first-to-confirm-shrinking-of-population/#.V1ySRbHTfeI
youtube.com/watch?v=49zp_DweUH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ching chong dong dong dinga linga anime for you too oni san seinen.

>>>/2chan/

He's a living meme.

Is that the dude from Battle Royale? I only know him from Jontron's video on his game

Please send America your women, since you obviously aren't using them.

Can anyone translate this gook Engrish into English?

>AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR KENNY BLANKENSHIPS PAINFUL ELIMINATIONS OF THE DAY!

He is saying he loves Takeshi Kitano or something like that

No, he's saying nobody in Japan likes him and we're bad for putting him in a bunch of movies.

....even though I doubt anyone in the US who isn't a fan of Battle Royals has even seen his face before.

>implying

let me fuck your sister. japanese women need to be colonized

I have literally no idea what your post is supposed to mean to me.

He would make a perfect Gendo Ikari in the live-action adaptation of NGE.

This. OP's fucking birthrates are in so much fucking decline.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/02/26/national/census-first-to-confirm-shrinking-of-population/#.V1ySRbHTfeI

The whole island's population fell nearly 1 million people in the past 5 years. They're definitely not fucking their women.

You've never seen Most Extreme elimination challenge you fucking pleb?

18+

>>The whole island's population fell nearly 1 million people in the past 5 years
The elderly are dying off and the housing market might make having families viable again. It's a good sign for them, you faggots.

Not him but you do realize MXC was only shown in America and the rest of the world watched the actual show, Takeshi's Castle.

He's been cast in the Ghost in the Shell remake

Eh, I liked Sonatine

so then send him over here and we'll put him to good use in american kinema.

>reading comprehension

He said no one in the US would recognize his face, I provided his most recognizable role to an American beyond Battle Royale

That's the worst bait i've seen today.

kikujiro's summer was good movie though

>implying anyone outside of the yellow nation would watch that pleb shit

>Not knowing classic Sup Forums copypasta

Takeshi's Castle was popular round the globe. Proving yet again when it comes to airing foreign media, America is stupidest nation.

He's popular with weeaboos.

I think Ken Watanabe is more of the well received japanese man, in the west. Is he popular in Japan?

Living in japan too.
A lot of friends love Takeshi Kitano, WTF are you talking.

I like fapping to old Super Jockey clips and he's in some of those just sitting and watching the girls strip so does that count?

>implying Takeshi's Castle isn't gameshow kino

>no one recognizes the past anymore

it's not even old

Why am I still here

youtube.com/watch?v=49zp_DweUH8

clip related

hes korean jackass

pure kino

To be perfectly honest your live action actors are all horrible. Please get nuked again.

ahhhhhhh sagoyyyyyy

I hope you're aware that population has declined in civilized countries ever since the birth control pill has been invented?
It's the same in the US. Well, at least white people in the US because they can afford to buy it.
Japan is special because they don't import a lot of immigrants, which is good (for reasons I won't mention because you'll call me Sup Forums) and bad (low retirement money) at the same time

Japan why do you have the best game shows?

you're no koichi tanaka desu senpai

A scene at the sea and Dolls are my two favorite movies. Definitely one of the best movie makers these days.

Ching chong ming mong fuck off back to your containment site you fucking gook and take your anime with you.

Good, their country is crowded as fuck.

>terrible grammar

Refrain from posting ever again desu senpai.