Official Liverpool @ Burton Albion Thread | EFL Cup 2nd Round | Kick-Off 1945 GMT

Come on Liverpool!

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Henderson, Can, Lallana, Firmino, Mane and Origi.
Liverpool Substitutes: Manninger, Klavan, Moreno, Stewart, Wijnaldum, Ings and Sturridge.

Burton Albion XI: Bywater, McFadzean, Williamson, Beavon, Akins, Dyer, Butcher, McCrory, Naylor, Choudhury and Irvine.
Burton Albion Substitutes: McLaughlin, Turner, O'Grady, Palmer, Fox, Harness and Delaney.

fookin wankstas

I saw this earlier on >twitter, and my first impression was that the madman Klopp is playing nearly full strength, where's Grujic? I wanna see the lad get gametime

Happy to see Mane back. as long as him playing this game doesn't risk his shoulder or whatever, and nice to see Matip pairing up with Lovren, thought he was signed to be our best CB but I guess he was injured all preseason so it's been a fitness thing

Stronk team

this looks ripe for a fuck up

at least I can watch it on TV tho

good to know mane's injury wasn't too serious

Who /Burton/ here? I live in Repton

Who /Liverpool/ here? I live in Fazakerley

Burton Albion XI: Bywater, McFadzean, Williamson, Beavon, Akins, Dyer, Butcher, McCrory, Naylor, Choudhury and Irvine.

Liverpoop: lol who cares

>wanna see Grujic

Dubs confirm. This is now a Grujic appreciation thread.

Fuck Livershit, I hope these cunts lose hard.

Fuck their "fans" too

> I am a proud fan of the "mighty" Liverpool

Unholy kek

Butter lasted motherfuckers

Burnley had 19% possession and still Liverpoop 2-0 hahahahahaha

G'wan the brewers

Is choosing to support Liverpool akin to choosing your first born to be born with autism?

Henderson and Lallana are shit

I saw a stat about where the possession was in terms of part of the field. An overwhelming bulk of that 81% for Liverpoop was in their defense around the midfield mark. Not exactly gegen pressing.

Grounds pretty quiet, thought the burton fans might be more up for this

> Henderson

Bahahahahhahaah

Doubt he's good enough to start for burton

Reminder that klavan was at fault for both goals against burnley

How does it feel being a Liverpool fan and knowing your only hope of winning something in a season is the EFL trophy

Manc

What's it like to call it the "EFL cup" like some corporate cock sucking weirdo

Liverpool suit this kind of ground, such is their small stature as a club

JUSTICE FOR THE 39

Is there a more complete midfielder in the Prem than Henderson?

Yes there's one on each of the other 19 clubs

Good game so far lads

>it's a lower league team sings the same song over and over again epsiode

You don't choose to support Liverpool.

Liverpool chooses you.

Why the hell are >we playing nearly all the starters in a Mickey Mouse cup against a side that played in League One last year?

>post getting less than a reply a minute

>liverpoop
>big team

pick one

Trying to get the team to click

Only Kante I'd say

Fairweather fans forget how fucking incredible Hendo was when we nearly won the league

i regret it everyday

>needing a full strength team to beat Burton

there's another thread

Doubt it

>Norigi

Oh shit what are you doing

God help us if Sup Forums is actually representative of the whole population

Mane is already GOAT

most of us are still in hiding

easy

>poorigi has had two open goals
>0-0

haha if that was Zlatan it would be 3-0 now

mane is pretty based

EASEH EASEH EASEH EASEH

Amazing spider Mane

Is Liverpool the France of the premier league?

>all these blacks

Liverpool fans tend to be kind of old, not surprising that they don't have the same internet presence as United, Arsenal, or even Chelsea.

Great goal. Against such an elite defence as well

>cheeky

Das it

>this Irish Manc supporter
obsession

DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE DAS IS MANE

that goal was classier than anything ibra has scored in years and he's almost half his age

>the postateo of you

This.

This is surely their year.

Cringed

Can't wait until Pogba gets to rape this Liverpool midfield.

>still 0-0 in the stadium

TIME HAS STOPPED

>beat bournemouth
>beat southampton

No wonder there's a massive influx in shitposting mancs, they must be feeling super confident after beating such incredible teams

You all make fun of it being "our year" yet I genuinely believe that this year is definitely our year

my life has stopped for the last 10 years

FIRMINOOOOOOOOOO

Henderson is hilariously shit.

How the fuck is he captain?

BOBBY LA

kek dat keeper

Liverpool

Should have kept Allen to be honest.

Where was this crossing the other day?

>going out of your way to watch a team you hate play against a non-PL side in a gimmick tournament while good CL games are on
MENTAL ILLNESS
E
N
T
A
L

I
L
L
N
E
S
S

>liverSHIT can only win against a second division team

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
A
N
'
T

M
A
K
E

T
H
I
S

S
H
I
T

U
P

>i can't wait for the ghanian mark noble to do some cruyff turns and blast it into the kop
here's your (((you)))

what are the liverpool fans singing non-stop? sounds new

>haha theyre winning but they were expected to win

Liverpool have found their level.

B I N D I P P E R S
T
F
O

Youre looking at the inexplicable two-faced style of this team. It's like they can't hype themselves up against smaller teams unless the manager is angry at them.
Look at Barcalona performance compared to Milan, the Arsenal match compared to Burnley. This team is literally designed to pick more professional teams apart, but otherwise Liverpool just never seem to care. If there's eight or nine defenders in the box there is no chance the reds have the creativity or accuracy to get around them.

Mane is already vital as he is the one player who can go past people consistently

>Choudhury

I thought we locked this bastard up on terrorism charges.

There's the crossing I'm used to

Sold to Barcelona when?

I think since he was missing at Burnley it had a huge impact to the problem

can is key too, without him to sure up the backline it's easy as fuck to expose us when our fullbacks are basically wingers

if klopp tries to play wijnaldum in his role again i will slap the cunt

>this tinpot club is one league away from the PL

Their ground holds about 4000 people

dubs confirm that poo loses

result: 6-2

good for them

7000, 4000 is avg attendance

2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fuck is this ref doing

how is that not a pen

haha

fuck me Mane is good