The fuck happened to his career?

The fuck happened to his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qaCso_b_PtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Steroids killed it

Actors should never lift

How the hell was he able to even get a career?

>him
>roids

Community ended.

The Soup got cancelled.

Guy produces a lot of things. But you're a cretin who thinks someone isn't relevant if they're not in a dozen movies a year

When did he have a career?

he pissed off the SJWs with his comedy

You were saying

The lovely Nina everyone!

What did he mean by this?

>mfw normies think this requires roids

dam

i liked him in community but holy fuck is he a bad actor

he was straight terrible in the latest season of x-files

he's got a cbs show coming. gonna get that syndication and retire

discount ryan seacrest

nice pic, mind if i save it?

also stars stephen "fat faggot" fry and mclovin

He's always been built tho. Dude played D1 football.

tbf everyone was, aside from probably gillian

he seens happy

She is decent but I think she will forever be type casted as britta

Also I wonder if he will be the xfiles next season,he wasn't great or anything but it was nice seeing an actor I like in my favorite show.

desu community starting killed it. fucking autism masturbatory fantasy piece of shit show.

he clearly has pec implants

is this a joke?... lol..

>This is considered a 10/10

I don't understand people

Nah, just good insertions. It's genetics

Its a 10/10 to Dan harmon

manlet detected

David made me cringe as he was more Hank Moody than Mulder, the rest of the actors were mediocre and some just really bad.
Is a next season confirmed though? I mean that fuckin cliffhanger

>roids
HAHAHAHA! looks like he did 25 pushups a day for a week, mate.

I don't get it. How tall is he?

You can't deny he's in fantastic shape

youtu.be/qaCso_b_PtY

Why is he so based?

David hasn't been himself acting wise in a while;even in aquarius he's kinda meh,I'm happy hes still getting work though.

As for next season Fox,Chris and everyone else involved want to do it but they have to figure out how to schedule it.

Gillian's going to be in American Gods and Davids working on Aquarius S2 so I don't see it happening until next January at the earliest.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He's tall and handsome

He completely salvaged that shitshow

Hey Joel, watcha up to these days?

reminds me of Norm MacDonald on that youtube award show

it's not difficult to be in shape, mate. eat right, stay away from too much coke (both kinds) and alcohol, get some cardio 2-3x a week by either running around the block or biking if you don't like going to the gym, hell, play tennis or baseball or basketball with some amigos, and do push-ups, sit-ups, curls, and some shoulder exercises 2x a week. easy as pie.

but, yeah, he's in good shape, not gonna deny that. plus genetics also helps

Well considering his addiction past mixed with ageing, can't really blame him like think he's still great too though, he seems like an awesome chap.
Aye think i read something about everyone (including actors) wanting it to happen but depends on timing. I hope it happens cause the entire inception of fucked me up but im still not sure how i really feel about the new series

He has pretty good hair plugs. Almost never noticed he started to go bald. Had them put in at the first sign of balding.

steve carrells are better.

He's a big guy. The other NBC sitcom leads from the same era also got ripped and got roles in Marvel and Bay movies. Maybe he can still catch up.

Currently struggling through the last season of Community. It's so tedious. Neither the writers nor the cast gave a shit at this point.

i'm straight up gonna get plugs when i get older

shit looks great these days

Amazing how far we've come in such a short amount of time. Steve Carrell's hairplugs were terrible back in 05-07. Now, they don't look half bad.

>I'm good at getting free stuff from developers
Kek
Imagine having all his money but still begging for free games and TVs, it's so weird.

Ya,it was fucked up to have such a big cliffhanger and not really know when you're going to be able to do another season.

David and Gillian seem to have a decent amount work in the meantime so I'm semi okay with the gap now.I hope gillian along with some of the community cast show up in the new star trek.

He was fucking awesome when he hosted the last Spike Video game awards. He was drunk and did not care at all about hosting, insulting everything and everyone, including the audience.

Gillian is fine as fuck in that shit new show she's in.

>i will buy you four more layers

haha he's the best

The fall?

Shes still so hot IRL but she looked bad in txf for some reason

no, that was the only time he was relevant.

>Shes still so hot IRL
yeah. she makes my pee pee go hee hee, if you know what I mean.

Kek, just watched both. Any other stuff like this?