billboard.com/articles/news/266333/michael-jacksons-fbi-files-released
youtube.com/watch?v=6NWpnyLCMK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but he griddled the diddies

I can tell by that pic alone that he did in fact diddle the kiddles

yes

everyone knew he was a paedo

>This guy hosted a kids show

This fucker hosted a kid show over in the US of A parents would've taken 1 hard look and seen that he was a pedophile. I don't know how you red coats let this guy fuck kids for like 80 years.

America literally has Dan Schneider impregnating all of their child stars at this very moment with no one even attempting to stop him, you fucking idiot.

The difference between Dirty Dan and this guy is this guy hosted the shows, he was THE SHOW.

He fucked kids in hospital beds for gods sake

there's something particularly creepy about british people, probably from how insular and introverted the culture is, so pedos dont stand out as much

t. britbong

How is Jerry Sandusky doing these days, fampachi? You amerifats sure are good at catching them predators, I reckon.

Jerry Sandusky wasn't even that famous or in the public eye, this guy was like the british Mr. Rogers, keep pulling them straws though lad

What about Michael Jackson. Was he in the spotlight enough for you? Or Bill Cosby.
You live in a country that breeds & shelters pedophiles. Deal with it, fatass.

This dude was beyond fucked up, he was so respected for charity in the UK they gave him the keys to a children's hospital, read about him if you don't want to sleep

>Britbong this upset over being called out for housing of the biggest pedophiles in history

Well yeah, he fucked ill and sickly children in their hospital beds.

Daily reminder that the BBC uses Britbong TV licence fees to protect kiddie fiddlers. If you pay for TV then you are yourself a nonce by proxy.

It makes people finally understand that philanthropy and charity work is for the most part a cover for atrocities. Look at Jeffery Esptein and all the research that he funded.

This guys looks like a fucking maniac on any picture I've seen of him. It's crazy he even managed to actually get popular in the first place

>amerikkkan thinking I'm a britbong
>amerifat actually making this claim, unironically
wew, lass

I bet you're a real hit at parties.

You just know,,,

youtube.com/watch?v=tajzl-dFhT4

I think this will answer all your questions.

>Michael Jackson
billboard.com/articles/news/266333/michael-jacksons-fbi-files-released

>The FBI monitored Jackson for more than a decade, but the files contain no major revelations about his private life and the bureau apparently never developed any solid evidence against him.

my mum met him when he opened a swimming pool and he didn't even touch her.

Me and my dad like to joke about her being an ugly child

someone post the story where he carried around the glass eye he stole from a child's corpse he fucked or something unfathomably horrible like that

>Brit calling anyone fat
We have no room to talk m8

hahaha that's terrible.

and hilarious.

I'm not

she wasn't even an ugly child and It doesn't seem like Jimmy had standards anyway

but it seems to annoy her anyway

Your mom met that guy?

How was it?

this is so fucking wrong. he got away with it, too, scott free. sometimes i wish hell existed. i dont think most people deserve it based on the stipulations of the holy books but some motherfuckers probably should be burning for all fucking eternity.

The original father that accused MJ of being a pedo recently committed suicide, some think it was an admission of guilt. However his son, after his father's suicide, came out and admitted that his dad made him lie about it. Google it. They literally ruined MJ's career and everything. The world is a bad place.

>but it seems to annoy her anyway
your mom's fucked m8

This motherfucker used to grope women live on air...

youtube.com/watch?v=6NWpnyLCMK8

The real question here is did Karl Pinkerton have anything to say about it?

>He is also a longtime friend of Prince Andrew, Duke of York: they have stayed at each other's homes, and have vacationed together in Thailand. In December 2010, the prince was a guest in Epstein's New York residence for several days, shortly after Epstein completed his Florida sentence for soliciting an underage girl. His dinner with Andrew at the mansion was attended by (among others) Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, Charlie Rose, and Woody Allen.[8]
It's nice to have friends.

That and probably worse.

>Papers filed in 2006 state that Epstein installed concealed cameras in numerous places in his property to record sex between prominent people and underage prostitutes for criminal purposes such as blackmail.[21]

This Epstein guy just gets more interesting.

Fucking Woody Allen is living the dream

Bill Clinton was a friend of Jeffery Epstein, too.

This world is fucked pham.

My ol' gran used to say something wasn't right with him even in the 90s.
Tbh paedophilia is probably not that rare, I had no problem with finding guys while in high school.

>I had no problem with finding guys while in high school.
what the fuck do you mean?

He whored himself out to older men while he was jailbait.

How many victims were there?

MJ was just weird, almost definitely not a pedophile

400-600 people have come fort saying they've been molested/sexual assaulted by him.

The allegations of him being a pedo started as early as the early 90s but people blatantly ignored them or said they were just lies.

In retrospect is very sad looking at today.

Wada fuck is he doing?

actually, just did some research and that admission was fabricated. jordan chandler hasn't spoken about the matter since the 90s

corpses too

fucking scum

He popped the eye out of a corpse in the morgue at Leeds General Infirmary and made jewelry out of it. He wore it on the last episode of Top of the Pops.

Probably easier to list 70s and 80s celebs who havent been accused of being paedos.