My mom just died

My mom just died

can we have a Sup Forums humor thread, maybe suggest some good movies or something

i dont have any friends and all I do is post here

fuck guys, im hurting right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Im so sorry user.
May she rest in heaven.

Check out Heroes of the East. Shaw Bros, Lau Kar Leung, Gordon Liu, and one of the greatest chopsocky plots of all time as far as excuses to have awesome fights are concerned. It's one of the rare old HK movies where you get to see Japanese styles in action alongside kung fu. Good comedy, too. There are some misunderstandings which are guaranteed to make you chortle.

Op is a faggot.

May this thread be as dead as your mother.

Damn. Im sorry user. Here have this happy faces... :(

F.

May she Rest in Peace

This isnt live journal or friends or enemies dude

I'm sorry friend

I would suggest the film Fallen Angels, it's very cozy, a character goes through a similar trauma, and when you see daylight for the first time at the end of the film you may feel a little bit better

thanks guys. nice to know there are some kind souls around here.

and i will check out those movie suggestions thanks

>chopsocky

what did you mean by this?

What happened user how did she pass?

I'm so sorry
Have a pic of a worme

Don't give up, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

youtube.com/watch?v=bavZbQHbuOk

brain aneurysm... she was 100% healthy in her 40s just yesterday

thank you for the worme

I call it Hong Kong Action Cinema when I'm talking irl. I've seen over 500 films, AMA.

I'm sorry user no one deserves to lose their mom like that.

>getting cucked by your mom
>in 2016
You must be a nu-male.

What's your top 10 / the essentials ?

Well I hope you're telling the truth and not being a faggot.
If you're being straight about it I'm sorry for your loss and wish you well in the future.

I know we're supposed to be edgy & call you a faggot, but I'm sorry for your loss bro

Dazed & Confused
Kung-fu Hustle
In Bruges (inb4reddit)
Lebowsky
Snatch

Hope it goes better for you m8

Sorry to hear it buddy.
Watch The World's Fastest Indian. That movie always puts me in a good mood.

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

im holding back tears, i havent even cried yet. it doesnt feel real.

i just went to sleep after i got the news and woke up a few hours ago and am going about my day like i normally do

even picked up my phone a few times to text her and ask her how her day is

ok now im crying

You can just randomly die from that shit?

Get high and watch deadpool

Heroes of the East is my favorite. It features a great diversity of martial arts styles including weapons but doesn't take place in the wulin.

You can't go wrong with Jackie Chan. I first saw Drunken Master 2 at my friend Manabu's apartment in Osaka. His girlfriend was there, I think he wanted us all to hook up but lol I'm not having sex with a man. I'm completely straight. Pretty sure the part in the Drunken Master 2 final boss level when Ken Lo adjusts his glasses while doing vertical splits is when I officially started loving Hong Kong cinema.

Speaking of kicking performances, Ron Smoorenburg gave a pretty good kicking performance in Who Am I?. The clog scene in that movie is also baller.

Damn, sorry to hear that dude

*hyperventilation intensifies

Why did you let your mother die? Why didn't you love her more? Are you smelling her panties now she can't catch you? Why would you do that?

Before she died she said, I think my son is killing people. What did she mean by this?

I'm so sorry, user. Do you have other family, a dad ect?

sorry user

have some Sheev.

take the night off ffs

I'm sorry OP

Want me to start a stream?

only child. dad left when i was young havent kept in contact.

i think im going to go for a walk. thanks guys but im kind of losing it now can barely type

cya

gettin some dubz n shiet for mah homeboi op

Lol, you didn't reply to bazonga?

stop posting this shit every 2 weeks and change the picture to make more convincing bait

was hoping for a bit more recommendations than that desu

Nice try

Op I'm so sorry.
If you ever need anything in the days to come just post this same thread here. I'm always on Sup Forums and I'll come.
Stay strong

I bet your parents taught you that you mean something. That you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson...dying in the gutter for no reason at all. They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.

Jesus Christ buddy, sorry to hear that.

'aight

i got this

>In her 40s
Underage fuck off. Even if you aren't you are at most 19 and still should fuck off.

you are dead before you hit the ground from a brain aneurysm

Sorry OP. I had a parent die 5 years ago and only recently have I realized I've done nothing in that time. It was like I'd been asleep for 5 years. Losing a parent is rough.

replied to the wrong person, you fuckwit

dude don't be alone. Friends, any family you have, go to them.

stop falling for shitty bait, you retard

>being mad at a dude for being young when his mom fucking died

you get the asshole award for today

60's Batman movie. Grab some alcohol, and just laugh at how cheesey it is. You'll love it!

Sorry about your mom, user.

My mom just died too, what should I watch for these feelz Sup Forums?

:'3

bait..sure.

I am so sorry to hear about that, user. I know it may seem petty coming from a complete stranger, but as someone who happens to be very close to her own mother and who, given life's circumstances, had to move countries and misses her lots and lots, I can only offer all my support and hope you can get through this. The pain will never fade away completely, as it will be there and follow you around, but honor her memory. Make her proud of the child she has put in this earth.

Also, here, have something ridiculous to cheer you up a little. It's not much, but hopefully it can bring a smile or at least a smirk to your face.

I haven't actually seen 500 films. Those are the only kung fu movies I've ever seen. Also I've never been to Japan. Also I haven't even seen those films. Wasn't really expecting criticism what can I say.

not him, but some of us aren't very liked by our families.

>tfw my entire family hates me because of stuff my dad did to them

>my mom died
>better hop on Sup Forums

if this is true he's a shitty frogposting faggot anyway and his mother "raised" a sad loser

I'm sexy but I'm hoiting.

Not usually one to say this but my god does this post reek of reddit

How is your wife's son taking the news?

Season 1 of Six Feet Under hit close to home after my mother died, user. It won't make you feel better in the short-term but it could help with the grieving process

(You)
some of us have nothing better to do.

fuck off already.

Yeah but what kung fu films would you recommend