youtube.com/watch?v=dyO2h1mjVCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4eEg7A7CM
youtube.com/watch?v=86DT-CKNdI4
youtube.com/watch?v=5UiipYC8Qr4
youtube.com/watch?v=4alAfL1OcZg
netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/pann-fan-theories-on-why-joys-teasers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e6ZelDkI6JY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yg has to send a non-idol and THE idol (GD) after red velvet instead of black pink
yg shook

Gaypop is better, specifically BEAST

please don't

goook

finally a thread for our girls

EXO is a gateway K-pop of the worst kind. It's a bad group, a clusterfuck of dance and music that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the group itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered idols all trying their hardest to look cool, the special abilities, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole alien faggotry and everything about the Exo-lore fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge against chink traitors, and overall preachiness of the leader make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

EXO is basically THE group to attract the most hated K-pop fanbase known to /kpop/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this band and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no EXO threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Our grandmas

based our girls

our girls

Rookie keeps dropping. It's not even top 5 anymore
HAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG

post chefrene

wendy's wink at the end is the best

why do you type like that?

i honestly dont know anything about gaypop but i thought got7 was gaining ground

Bona-ya~

kek trying to stay relevant.

>/kpop/
you could have at least changed it to /kpg/

agreed. but objectively they are pretty visual if you catch my drift.

>A big 3 gg can't top a soloist who hasn't released music in over a year
Sm shook

Well, at least I think it's safe to say it's better than the title track - that's still pretty nice though

Oh well you know... Crazy Koreans right?
Even if they flopped I'm happy that they at least got a tiny bit of recognition

don't say things like this

she called taeyeon during I's vlive reveal and that was before her solo or scandal or anything

she's just a good supportive friend

irene got this nigga shook lol

Fiction was one of my first kpops

They've been trending downward since Just Right. If You Do was a strong follow up but their Turbulence albums...

WHY ISN'T JOY POINTING AT ME LIKE THE OTHER MEMBERS?!

>rv also losing to an OST song many weeks old
wew

only irene and seulgi are pointing at the camera tho

new pasta?

Why is Zion.T always so depressed in his solos?

Yeah we complain about Koreans' taste in stuff all the time but I really don't understand it in this case. The only thing I can think of is maybe they aren't promoted well or enough or something. Because it's not like their songs are bad. Hobgoblin flopped immediately but I bet Rookie will stick around for ages. Where is the justice?

She hates your micro penis

babysoul deleting her 30gb dubu folder

to be fair though, Koreans love their OSTs.

word i freaking adore beast
youtube.com/watch?v=dyO2h1mjVCM

i keep dreaming they might've saved 4minute from cube if their contracts had ended earlier

word. everything I've read is that tiffany is super sweet and genuine

>SWCV coming to canada
god bless

I've only ever liked We Up from Beast. Any other good song to recommend?

lol gross

i just adore junhyung t b h

>hating a group because they're popular

but shiah makes it better

>liking a group because they're popular

Are rv shitters still on damage control mode?

>brainwashing yourself to like a bad song

To be fair Goblin ended weeks ago. Just admit it. Red Velvet rookie rookie

i'm loving zion.t new album so what now?

Go back. Red light

nearly all the rv shitters said it was rubbish on release, what the fuck are you on about?

forgot your hyosung

>i-i swear its good!
>y-you just have to play it 20+ times, not watch the mv and put a shoe on your head then it sounds good!

>shalalalalalala starts playing
oh god my heart.

Enjoy his music. Ignore rv's comeback. Anticipate other comebacks on this horizon

you kys for having shit taste

>rvshitters on damage control

you love it, you say?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4eEg7A7CM

what's wrong with me?

i think for upbeat songs, special and beautiful night might be the most similar
youtube.com/watch?v=86DT-CKNdI4

Korea's taste is hard to understand and it's mostly about how memey you can be.
Also you shouldn't care about charts too much as long the song is good and they have enough to keep them alive until the next comeback

>i keep dreaming they might've saved 4minute from cube if their contracts had ended earlier
What is that supposed to mean even? Beast stayed with Cube even after 4minute left

imagine being asshurt like this rvshitter

Red Velvet? Red Lelvet

youtube.com/watch?v=5UiipYC8Qr4
I can't watch the video but I still kek'd.

im gonna be a s.t.a.r.s.

should you be as invested in this as you are if you arent a fan?

actually kinda feel bad for the colleagues. theyre probably going to get fired from the music industry

youtube.com/watch?v=4alAfL1OcZg

Notice how there are no "domm" when the best girls are on screen.

velvetshitter on damage control

>i-its a grower

butthurt?

i like rookie and i love red velvet and the samefagging and false flagging isnt going to change my mind

hey gdanon, which track do you like the most from OO?

dayoung

forgot your dry up cuck penis

don't you remember the subliminal messages sm does with joy?
she's always the odd one out
netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/pann-fan-theories-on-why-joys-teasers.html

>redvelvetshitters on damage control

lol post a RV thread and watch every once sea monkey crawl out of their holes

Zion.T time?
youtube.com/watch?v=e6ZelDkI6JY

what are domm

>tfw not sure whether the kpg likes or hates rookie because I'm getting mixed messages here

>What is that supposed to mean even? Beast stayed with Cube even after 4minute left
in my fantasy, b2st's contracts end before 4minute's do, they set up their company around us entertainment like in the real timeline and 4minute sign with them...

Yeah but if a song is popular it can gain a group exposure and new fans, it's not really about the charting itself. Just enough to keep alive and no growth each cb isn't good.

they are tho

are April pure?

i know

try to filter out the once and hyodungshitter saying its shit every minute to get a clearer picture

nope

she looks very uncomfortable

i want arin and yooa to face each other in a battle of wits