Street Vincent

anyone else looking forward to Annie's upcoming politically inspired album?

yes. she's old. no. she doesn't lie. stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An upcoming politically inspired release in 2017 how earthshattering

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs Embed]

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

There is something about her Anne Erin Clark that makes her seem inauthentic at everything she does. I think she's pathological liar.

What turned her into the way she is?

bourgeois upbringing

being neck deep in caras puss

>political
>she's a liar
I'm sure that'll go well

the jews

spot on

014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

yeah we got it the first time user

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

how the fuck did she get away with it?

never been into weird American Psycho gay '''metro''' NY irony-pop-rock, personally

>street

>via 9GAG.com
the hell is saint vincent doing on 9gag

it aint that much of a big deal honestly

what else would it be

How do we fix her?

we accept her the way she is because that, user, is love

this post is a filthy lie btw

speak for yourself i love annie

is Annie of jewish descent?

no

Yes. Jewish grandma.

she's so THIN

I cannot WAIT for the fragile tears here to flow when she BTFOs trumples on her new alb

can't wait, ph@m

what's her best feature?

Her musical ability

I have a girl in my Italian class that looks quite like her

wat do?
what's the cheesiest way I can tell her about it, and make it sound like i want to fuck, but more delicately

also, if I score SV gf I can die happy

>you remind me of this musician I really like

try not to sound autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs [Open]

oh shit this is a HOT picture

Why is she so cute?

you ain't seen nothing yet, kiddo