The Leftovers

Just watched the first episode, it was cool. Ask me anything.

gb2r

Why do people that watch this act like they deserve a pat on the back for it?

Episode 3 is great. Got me hooked

pat pat

Holy FUCK who is that??? My fucking dick

International Assassin is the best episode of any television show

prove me wrong

Justin Theroux

he's in MIAMI VICE and a couple of David Lynch films

he also wrote TROPIC THUNDER and ZOOLANDER

What?

I posted a thread so we can talk about it dumbass, why would I want a pat on the back?

Start smoking. Stop talking. Wear white.

Newfags who were late to the party and never watched it went it originally aired until the show got critically acclaimed.

S1 > S2

Was there ever an explanation for why Liv Tyler fucked Kevin's wife's son?

Is there a chance the track could bend?

He also wrote dumb and dumberer and zoolander 2 so honestly fuck that guy

first season is some really good shit

haven't found the time for second season

Crazy bitch

oh wait no i remember now

couldn't watch the new series cos that black girl at the beach reminded me of my ex too much so i stopped

he didn't write DUMB AND DUMBERER but yeah ZOOLANDER 2 was pretty bad

although i think that had more to do with Stiller's direction than his writing, because some of the ideas in it were honestly hilarious

Pussy

i've watched plenty of shit with stuff who look like my other ex's. i can't get over this one, though.

She is way over you

i know she is you absolute pleb, what has that got to do with it

Stop being a beta faggot and get over her

Any chance we'll get to see her boobies this season?

10% chance

no as easy as that friend. i've had 8 relationships and she's the only one i feel this way about, and she was number 5.

was with her for 8 years

we were living together in paris, and just as we were moving to new york to open up a restaurant she bailed and fucked some other guy.

she called me a fuck load of shit yet later said she was just trying to push me away. i ended up losing my money from the restaurant and ended up at my parents in the uk

lmao

B-but its the last one ;_;

You got btfo

:(

There will only be one episode where she will even be in a situation to show boobs and it will be the episode she gets blacked. But it's no guarantee they show anything while that's happening

You are a sadist.

LONDON
O
N
D
ON

did you by any chance go to a clown school in paris?

Make time the second season is pure kino

I'd rather see chipmunk's boobies

yep im london friend

She knew he was a little bitch and fucking him would also fuck his mind and bring him back

Or she's just fucking crazy and it happened to work out for her

She's barely in it until the end. And I think your attitude will make it a more enjoyable watch.

Do it anyway you pussy

>being this much of a pleb

Awful fucking tv series written for people who lack sufficient intelligence to enjoy more mature HBO works such as Deadwood or the sopranos

What was the point of the 1978 National Geographic? It had Aboriginals on the cover, and then Grandpa went to Aulstrailia once he got out. Coincidence?

Was Grandpa actually with people in the hotel room or were those his ghosts?

Why are Grandpas ghosts helpful and kevins evil? Were grandpas ghosts right when they told kevin to listen to Jobrandghost?

i enjoy the sopranos though.

>Deadwood
>Tits everywhere
>COCKSUCKER
>MOTHERFUCKER

>Mature

This one is really good.

But the S1 Matt Jamison episode is as good or even better.

The S2 Matt Jamison episode is also really good, but not as good as the S1.

>Le superior intellect.
You're also wrong.

theyre going strayaland this season so everything seems to come full circle there

I really just wanted a lesbian scene between chipmunk and her

Eccelston is such a great character. I almost want to believe in god.

>That whole season spent thinking he was a sad rapist

This show made my girlfriend sit me down and tell me it would be okay if I fucked her body while she was in a coma because she felt so sad for Matt.

That's not gonna happen.

Michael already told her he wasn't gonna BLACKED her cause he has to much pride and she broke up with him because she thought he was pansy because of that.

It's possible to watch more than one HBO series user

me too,i think all women that are 8/10 and above on tv should be lesbians.

>I enjoy my fatuous awful pretentious show about nothing

Jill is such a terrible character

Yeah but BJ lips

her life IS pretty fucked though

gf sounds like a keeper. Or a psycho bitch

Have you actually seen the show? Plenty of stuff happens it's just a slow burner.

I almost dropped the show as soon as it hinted at the pairing of her and the coloured boy

They didn't break up. She just got mad and stormed out. He will give up his religious ways for dat pussy

I know I'm still hoping s3 gives her a character arc beside being a anger teenager or putting her in the background like in s2.

Wait are the black people coming with them to Australia?

I hope not I hate all of them except the son.

Dad's a straight up murderer who is incapable of any kind of introspection, which is weird for a drama. At least until the last episode when Kevin comes back and he sees magic is real and even then he isn't even sorry.

Mom is a straight up unlikable cunt whose only hobby is burying live birds and being passive aggressive.

Daughter is full WTF

They made a good season but I hope they're gone

that character disappears in the first or second episode

>it's a cuck episode

BOTH

yeah i really hope they are not in season 3

cause you like her so much or because you hate darkies?

combination of both

me too,i want to see more family bonding

gay

meanie

Still pissed off that in Season 1 didn't show a hardcore sex scene between the Father and his Daughters friend FUCK

He fucked the shit out of her on a huge pile of guns

i was actually legit suprised it didnt happen even when he was going nuts

>I was just murdering dogs and you wanted me to help you kidnap and murder a woman, why are you mad?

I thought that guy was gonna be a hallucination

i dont recall this,i need to finish S2

I was always sure he didn't do it. It would be a total bummer. Anyway, I think both The Leftovers and The Knick have the best acting in television by far, I hope Carrie Coon, Eccelston, Clive Owen, Chris Sullivan or any other guy from those series at least have a nomination.

we will never get more of him because they are going to australia

WHY DID THEY LEAVE ALL THE INTERESTING SIDE CHARACTERS BEHIND FOR THE DUMB TOWN AND THAT UNINTERESTING BLACK FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

those are my thoughts but we ended up getting the cool story with kevin dying. i think they just want variety in scenery i guess.

Because all of the interesting side characters would've become boring in S2

because they needed more room for lindelof OC.

I liked s2 but I thought with the sudden switch to a new location we lost some interesting characters and some stuff that I felt never really got look into.

Like Jill and Aimee relationship we never see them ever make up and the guy that kidnapped Patty with Kevin, I thought we could have learn little more about him.

Redditors behave like this. They think the world revolves around them and that they are such hot shit everybody else simply NEEDS to know what's the latestest shitty thing they've watched.

>Stop talking about tv shows on the tv show board, thats what redditors do

This show is pretty big on reddit, though. Its got all the shit young adults like to jerk off to. Unexplained mysteries (they represent futility!), idiot characters (they represent futility!), unresolved plot arcs/threads (f-futility!), and video game tropes thrown right into the middle.

r/Sup Forums is pretty big on reddit too. So following your logic, everyone here including you is a redditor

Rebbit doesn't care for this show. They prefer Game of Thrones.

>People on a different website like this show so you shouldn't

Actually I gave four reasons why its shit which have nothing to do with websites.

but okay.

I don't care if you don't like it. I like it.

second season is: niggers the show