Doing doing doing doing doing DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING doing doing doing doing doing

doing doing doing doing doing DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING doing doing doing doing doing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dje0M5b_9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this, wind chimes? Honestly don't remember what song would fit this description

does anyone else love the yodeling in wonderful

its the vocal backing in cabin essence. they're imitating the banjo. its fucking great

the first time i heard it it surpised me but i loved it

post yfw the crow cries uncover the cornfield

wow I'm actually listening to this track rn.

lol was just gonna post this

welcomes a time for a change

:(

OVERRR AN OVERRR

THECROWCRIESUNCOVERSSS THE CORNFIELD

oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh aah aah aah aah

HAAAVE YOU SEEN THE GRAND COULEE

i always thought it was "Have you seen the red Kool-Aid."

lost and found you still remain there

:)

what's the backing vocals on "WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE" part? they're too low in the mix for me to understand

>COLUMNATED RUINS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EAAAT A LOT SLEEEEEPA LOT BRUUUUSH EM LIKE CRAZY
DOOOO A LOT PLAAAY A LOT LETS NOT BE LAZY

>mfw mrs. o'leary's cow

ATTENTION

This is now a SMiLE vs Sgt. Pepper's thread. I'll start:

Sgt. Pepper's has "Getting Better", "She's leaving home" and "A Day in the Life", which are GOAT songs but, as a whole, SMiLE is an all around better album, both artistically and musically

makes me cry every time

have you seen the trampoline?

skip that one and child is father of the man evry tiem

tfw havent listened to the beatles still for some reason

are you saying "doing" like a bouncy noise or "doing" like the conjugated verb of the word "do" jesus christ mother fucker what kind of pet sounds are you trying to onomatopoeia

if youre a true smile fan, then the song played in your head before you even opened the thread

Hearing the backing vocals on Wonderful (version 3) was a beautiful experience. Heard it was to be the B-side to Vega-Tables.

Smile is not an album. At best it's what David Anderle called a 'sonic menagerie'. It's only till Brian finished that Smile becomes an album. But even then it's not the same Smile.

It's Dennis.

azlyrics.com/lyrics/brianwilson/cabinessence.html

boincy noise is 'BOING', 'doing' is onomatopoeia for nothing

Someone was able to extract them. Not sure if the master exists anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dje0M5b_9M

wow this sounds terrible on its own