Schulz gains strong lead against Merkel (50% vs 34%), majority of Germans wants SPD to lead next government...

>Schulz gains strong lead against Merkel (50% vs 34%), majority of Germans wants SPD to lead next government, SPD gains +8% in latest poll.

AFD FAGS BTFO

YOU CAN'T STOP THE SCHULZ TRAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017
home.noties.nl/peil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems like a cool guy, but

Potential Schulz-coalition
R2G 44%
Ampel 42%
Potential Mergl-coalition
Große Koalition 62%

g*rmans are autistic

how right wing is the SPD?

K E I N E
E
I
N
E

Do you reckon he'll flood Germany with as many "refugees" as Merkel did?

If the french canadian is any indication, can't wait until the go on an autistic chimp out again.

>he does it for free

>R2G 44%
YES!

>as many
More! He will build a bridge to Africa and make Britain pay for it.

vomiting

It's literally the same as CDU.
Blue pilled cucks think voting SPD will change something when it won't.

I've had to convince myself recently that it's OK if Europe kills itself. It's been rough

The more Germany tries to tighten its grip on Europe the more countries will fall through its fingers, this is a big step towards destroying the EU
Fuck the EU

>blue pilled
>cuck

Watch out with those buzzwords edgeboy

>Germany tries to tighten its grip on Europe
makes me lol everytime

And electing AfD, a party that wants to disband the EU, would be a step towards what?

Fuck off.

Schultz is an even bigger shill than merkel.

He's a tool with no backbone

>tfw Germany will start ww3 in your lifetime

This is there one guy that it's worse than Merkel

Merkel did very publicly accept unlimited refugees on behalf of all of Europe without discussing it with other leaders and then punished countries for not accepting the refugees later, a big move showing her defacto rulership over the EU
Pretend to be ignorant all you want but Schulz will very obviously be the final nail in the EU

*the

What are my options then?
Vote for Schulz who is even more leftist than Merkel?
Vote for Merkel who fucked up big time?
Vote for AfD who are now like 10%?
There's literally nothing conservative germans can do at this point.

Is Germany voting soon?

Have you seen Höcke? That's how German nationalism looks like and I can guarantee you that once these guys get into power we'll see another war in Europe and age of prosperity in Poland will come to an end along with your and your family's future.

That sentence still doesn't make any sense

>mfw germcucks vote for a jewish globalist commie that'll import another million rapefugees

Uhhh they're not "rapefugees" they're New Germans you bigot

How likely will even your average American start receiving free German money in the future?

We're in a lot of debt, and Germany still owes us war reparations.

Merkel can't "punish" anyone like some kind of autocratic leader despite your memes.

And I personally think it's hillarious how foreigners can't understand German policy in regards to the EU - mostly because their own countries act in their own self-interest. Germany rarely does. When Martin Schulz or any other German leader wants to expand the powers of the EU he doesn't want it to make Germany more powerful - he wants it to make Germany less powerful.

>Germany
>Starting another war
With 50k american soldiers permanently stationing on its territory and a bunch more in neighbouring countries.
>With a 100k army

Can't wait to reclaim more land.

Australia is a nice country but I have to fight for my country or I'm not better than "refugees"
we don't owe you shit

This is the one guy that is worse than Merkel. How did that not make sense to you

Germany is too powerful for Europe. The EU wouldn't function if German nationalism wasn't subdued.

We will eat kielbasa in Berlin

>have a union of 510 million people
>the country with 80 million people makes deals for everyone else
ebin

That is why high ranking German politicians openly talk about how Germany must be curbed, if necessary through mass immigration. Our former foreign minister said that German money should be spent on everything, it doesn't matter for what, as long as it's not used for Gernany.

>we don't owe you shit
Textbook Nazi logic.

>Vote for AfD who are now like 10%?
Is that a reason not to vote for them? If everyone thought that way, they would be at 0%.

what did we destroy in the US that you need reparations? we payed the dutch, the poles, the jews, greece and the soviets because we destroyed their shit

Yeah vote for afd. Even if they lose if they get a large enough amount of votes the government will have to listen to their votes

How is Die Linke doing?

Dutch voters tend to vote with their wallet in the back of their mind. That's why budget cuts are quite popular here.
Our politicians want to be popular in the EU, but they know if the expenses go up too much the Dutch voters will get angry.

Greece = costs money
Bank crisis = costs money
Refugees = costs money
Ukraine = costs money
And now the Dutch voters are pretty pissed off lol. But the European spending train keeps going.

Losers don't get to negotiate

Terrible luckily.

You sank our convoys in the North Atlantic; and you sank some boats off the coast of Florida without having the curtesy to destroy Florida itself

The EU said the Dutch government should spend more money on it's population to appeal to the people (and reduce the right wing sentiment that's coming up).

They really have no idea what's going on here.

>be american
>win ww2
>thousands of their soldiers die
>instead of wanting money they literally spend money to rebuild our country

now you know why the UK left.
is this what they teach you in schools?
bullshit, the EU doesnt function at all. Its weak AF.
the whole thing only came to life because germany tried to beg france for forgivness because it wanted to start trading with it. Later others joined the economic pact.
The EU as a whole is a failed socio-political experiment just like the soviet union was.

Germany can't do shit but the EU has a budge that is spent in every country, the EU can withhold that money or ask specific countries to contribute more if they do something the EU leadership (Germany) doesn't like
What would happen if Italy said "all refugees are now welcome, we will disperse you among Europe" and Germany didn't agree with that?

We needed to bribe the people of Germany, tricking them into thinking we were the good guys

Welp, guess Germany as a cultural unit isn't going to exist for much longer.

Enjoy Eurabia.

>Even if they lose if they get a large enough amount of votes the government will have to listen to their votes
this. it's pretty much guaranteed that AfD will lose. but at least the government will have to listen

Yeah, getting drafted, having your brains shot out and rotting somewhere in the field sounds like fun. So manly xDDD.

Just ask Ukrainians.

How can they disperse refugees in other countries? that's literally what we tried since 2014 but it doesn't work

>the whole thing only came to life because germany tried to beg france for forgivness because it wanted to start trading with it
What a load of shit. France wanted access to German coal reservoires you mong, for the resources and to prevent Germany from building an army. Ever heard of the Schuman declaration?

And stop pretending like Poland isn't the biggest leech in history, everyone knows you're sucking the EU dry.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVP1R1dRnW4

>not wanting beurettes in germany

Email field related
Until this thread is modded out or moved:

Are people here serious about voting for Schulz or Merkel?

I'm not asking Germans to go 1488 or anything, but one headed the EU during a time of massive corruption and cover-ups in terms of finance, immigration/the 'refugee' crisis, and how it dealt with member nations (and stirrings from some to exit).

The other headed Germany during a time of massive corruption and cover-ups in terms of immigration/the 'refugee' crisis, crime and to which degree it was hand-in-glove with US military and intelligence operations that the average German citizen did not ask for, while working (with Zuckerberg among others) to curb wrongthink and free speech.

At least Clinton and Trump put on populist *faces*. These two seem like establishment ghouls that make no indication that they want to help the German people uber alles.

>europe is falling if germans hate themselves
>europe is falling if germans are too proud

>Late war reparations for ww2 and communism
We never denied we're leaching the EU for monies, our last 2 govs main targets were to get as much eu funds as possible.

I have heard about it and i know about the origins of the EU, i was brainwashed in school about it.

Doesnt change the fact that you guys used it, with all the stolen money and goods from ww2 to restart your power house and gradually start economic expansion onto your neighbours.

Times have changed, but the plan is still the same, just now you're at it again just more subtle and without tanks rolling across borders.

A while ago I saw a Dutch journalist interviewing Russian people during the Russian elections.
And one of the voting women said: "I'm going to vote for Putin. Why would I vote for the loser?"

I think that's also something that plays in Germany. They think it's a wasted vote to go for the underdog.

You must understand that Patriotism is still a dirty word here, to see the country as a unit worth preserving is an alien thought for the majority that simply doesnt care what it pays taxes for as long quality of life is good and we keep our personal freedoms. There is nothing you can appeal to as germany as an idea people have well defined in their head here is already dead safe for some stereotype memes and conceniency.

populism is fucking poison dude

>thinking any politician cares about you ever

Then your country is dead

>politicians doing what people want is poison

I don't know why I continue to feel bad for Germany, considering that they're pretty enthusiastic about pissing away their centuries-old ethnocultural heritage in the matter of a generation or two. Full hedonism and cultural relativism are in effect (great video for reference!), and it's too late to do anything about it.

I guess it's more the realization that I'll never personally get to see the the real Germany before multiculturalism came along. Western Europe used to be so cool prior to the world wars.

Yes and what are you going to do about it? You're free to leave at any time but you don't because you need us.

>we keep our personal freedoms.
Put a Reichskriegsflagge outside your window and show me your gun collection.

I agree- but the difference is that populists at least appeal to national sovereignty and personal liberty.

Other nations' leaders don't even bother with the song-and-dance.

How often have you been to Germany (or western europe) that makes you feel qualified to tell the difference pre and post refugees?

It's possible through sheer incompetence. If DB and Unicredit go bankrupt and Merkel forces everyone (banks, Spaniards, Greeks, etc) into Austerity then the Euro will completely collapse taking their economy with it. In this situation both Spain and Greece would get coups leading into civil war, while in northern Europe law and order break down as Muslims start taking over local governments.

In such a situation Russia would easily make moves towards Ukraine, Hungary, and the Baltics. European leaders will be happy to appease Putin rather than confront the problem.

I want the Arab/Turk girl in this to choke me

are you that fucking obtuse?
my example was exactly the refugee situation just reversing the countries, the EU is fining countries for not accepting enough refugees and my point is that if Italy had invited the refugees the EU wouldn't do shit when other countries said no
Germany is in defacto control of the EU and the EU nations are currently on the precipice of accepting that or dropping out of the EU, Schulz with his very heavy handed EU nationalism attempts will push the EU nations with an actual identity (France, NL) out

Will he build a national Transrapid network? I was so pissed when I learned they had ripped out the test track.

Europeans before world wars had no passports (border checks would slow down trains).

It was a liberal and cosmopolitan place, at least in the cities. My city was full of Hungarians, Germans and Jews, people were often trilingual.

This was real Europe, Europe of multi-ethnic empires, not your imiginary neo-Nazi utopia.

The EU leave movements in Europe were fired up by Trump and Brexit. Now that both of those things are going horribly wrong (and the refugees crisis being in control), those movements loose momentum every day. It's still some time until elections and I can garantee you that no other country will leave.

You forget that France and the Netherlands both voted against the European constitution.

Greece and Merkel were just throwing oil on the fire.

I want Schultz elected because the current EU management isn't quite fast enough in its globalist goals to promote the utter disintegration of this anti-democratic failed experiment.

Germany needs to import 5 million migrants next year so good people like the Dutch and French will decide to get the fuck out.

>those movements loose momentum every day
And Wilders has gone up in the polls both after the Brexit and after Trump won.
> It's still some time until elections and I can garantee you that no other country will leave.
And our elections are in 40 days.

And the French elections are one month later.

I've completely avoided Western Europe since the Syrian crisis. Even prior to then, my opinion of the major cities I've been to has been that multiculturalism has stained something impressive.

If you're telling me I need to be there to know how bad the situation is, I couldn't disagree more. I have no interest in wasting my time and money to gain credibility on this issue.

Le Penn is winning in the French polls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017

Wilders (PVV) is winning the Dutch polls
home.noties.nl/peil/

Call this crazy, but if I were Trump, I would find creative ways to offer European financial institutions liquidity (most likely through the Fed,even though the president technically has no say over monetary policy) in exchange for compliance in what the CIA used to call "liaison relationships", to get their military, border security, and internal policing up to speed with US standards: e.g. weapons training, effective albeit legal "interview" or interrogation practices, aggressive prosecutorial techniques, detailed accounting and public dissemination of demographic (sex, age, religion, race/ethnicity) and psychographic (if on any medications, which conditions if any)data on all arrestees and/or convicts (while keeping personal information classified if they wish) etc.

> Schulz with his very heavy handed EU nationalism attempts will push the EU nations with an actual identity (France, NL)

I don't think he'll be that stupid to overextend his hand.

> no passports (border checks
>liberal and cosmopolitan place
Sure, but it didn't have a mass of Turks, Africans, and Arabs coming in.

>Now that both of those things are going horribly wrong

Wall Street and the FTSE metrics have been doing great since both.

Through protests, people who have been against their nations' interests for the sake of being against them, freedom of expression, property rights, racial and class harmony etc. have exposed themselves to the world.

Both the Left and Right in the UK and US are reformulating themselves into entities more in line with the people's wises.

FTAs are being renegotiated, all sources of energy are being explored, infrastructure projects are underway, military operations are being slimmed down and scaled back, and new immigration/border security laws are being written.

Populist movements (whether you agree or disagree being another matter) around the world have gained popularity worldwide
Where are the issues?

>I have no idea how the situation is yet I'm too ignorant to find out. I surely know more about the refugee crisis from Breitbart, Fox and Infowars than a person living there.
That thinking is why Trump got elected and America is destroying itself from the inside

I find it funny how you accuse me of making broad and unreasonable assumptions about your country, and in the next sentence go on to make broad, unreasonable assumptions about me.

Par for the course with all of the insufferable Western Europeans I've had to deal with in my career. (Eastern Europeans are bros, though)

The irony of the EU is that the only way people can accept it, is if it acts in an effective manner. If it can just solve the problems it faces.
As they currently have to deal with so many opinions it's impossible to get anything done. So it would require an European reform and giving more power to the EU.

But this is unacceptable for obvious reasons. The EU is already terrible as it is. Who in their right mind would accept an European reform? But if they don't reform then the EU is doomed.

They are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
I think the European politicians now want to gamble for the do-approach. But the results will be uncertain.

The thing is that my assumptions are correct and yours aren't. We had a huge budget surplus this year despite the refugees. Meanwhile no sane economist will tell you that going protectionist in a globalist world is a smart move.

Who said it was on economic grounds that I object to mass immigration?

That was a bad assumption.

>age of prosperity in Poland will come to an end along with your and your family's future.

This. Fuck Pooland. Can't wait to kill some pooland subhumans!