Nice! a female comedian that doesn't talk about her vagina all the time

>nice! a female comedian that doesn't talk about her vagina all the time
>all she does is shit on millennials
female comedians are just irredeemably bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fOG-JGtdAGI
whitneycummings.tumblr.com/post/914309102/it-pisses-me-off-when-people-have-secrets-of
youtube.com/watch?v=amclD8DA5qc.
youtube.com/watch?v=TnRx7-NVqhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any link?

millennials brought SJW, trans acceptance and fake diversity. She Can't be that bad

Ali Wong is pretty great. She has a routine where she shits on feminists for fucking things up.

Just wondering, why is it wrong for a comedienne to discuss my vagina? It's what you're interested in, isn't it? Why is it out of bounds to discuss it and make jokes about it?

>It's what you're interested in, isn't it
yeah that's all you have to offer the world the hole between your legs. i understand

>men are allowed to make endless dick jokes
>vagina jokes aren't allowed

kys
weeb

>that post
youtu.be/fOG-JGtdAGI

Sandi Toksvig is amusing in the way that sweet old ladies tend to be

comedians dont do endless dick jokes, that's something your uncle who peaked in High School does at a sports bar.

i like whitney cummings

ahhh wtf is that thing

That's x-gen, brah.

they also brought bitter neets like you.

>allowed
>implying

what thing

Raley do i see male comedians make dick jokes anymore

i thought you had to be good looking to be famous

?

what did you mean by that? she's pretty, has nice eyes, and has nice you-know-whats.

Nobody here has heard of more than 4 female comedians, so why bother trying to discuss them? They talked about this on the most recent episode of Probably Science- dude that hosts it also books a big comedy festival in Portland and he was saying how like easily 3/4 of the submissions he gets every year are from white dudes. He was saying how it was a moral quandary for him- on the one hand he wants the festival to have a variety of different performers, but on the other if white men are the ones attracted to the field who is he to artificially tamper with things in the name of variety.

It's just a profession that attracts a certain kind of person- and most of the time that person is a white dude. The kind of women that get drawn to it coincidentally get drawn to jokes about their genitals. There are outliers, and they're great- but this seems to be the trend.

L O N D O N

Andi Osho is consistently good

shut up cunt, go enjoy female comedians, the WNBA, and the new Ghostbusters

Amy Schumer
Nikki Glaser
Whitney Cummings
Natasha Leggero

Amy Poehler
Margaret Cho
Ali Wong
Whoopi Goldberg
Tig Notaro
Sarah Silverman
I have never laughed at anything those "comedians" have said

what makes you think she herself isn't a millennial?

well for one thing vaginas are filthy and disgusting while penises are statuesque and beautiful. When you make a joke about something great like penises it's funny but when you make them about nasty things like vaginas it's just sad.

because she's 45

negative (you)s are Sup Forums's downvote

me on the right

>Sarah Silverman

This is like the definition of being a gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Lauren Lapkus
Kate Berlant
Maria Bamford
Chelsea Perretti

they are all funny, but still as a rule women aren't funny. It's not a bad thing, Germans aren't funny either. I can't name a single German comedy much less a comedian.

The funniest thing she ever did was get pissed on by Eric Andre.

You go girl!

>Chelsea Perretti
oh yeah she's real funny

What male comedians these days in 2016 that receive any acclaim use dicks jokes as a crutch in their act? much less use them as like 50% of their act like female comedians?

LE SMALL BENIS XDDDD

>Lauren Lapkus

She's fucking hilarious and one of the best improv comedians alive.

Also I want to put my penis inside of her.

i remmeber jesus is magic being funny when i was 15 but idk if it would be on rewatch

I loved this bitch on those comedy central roasts. She was the highlight in both of the ones she appeared in. Beiber and Charlie Sheen. If this sexy slut and Chelsea Peretti were in the new Ghostbusters with two other good women not only would it be funnier but i'd probably actually want to see it.

chelsea perreti is a meme;i do agree about the bitcy in the op though.

Yeah, those guys are shit for the most part. I think Nikki Glaser is alright, but Whoopi Goldberg hasn't been relevant to comedy since the 80's and Amy Poehler doesn't even do stand up- are we counting improv? If that's the case that really opens up the field.

How about Eliza Skinner
April Richardson
Aparna Nancherla
Alice Wetterlund
Julia Prescott

Turns out theres women that are funny in stand up without talking about their vaginas all day, you've just only heard of them. Jesus, I'm surprised you didn't trot out Iliza Shlesinger before Whoopi- that was such a reach!

i thought nikki glaser and iliza schlesinger were the same person until this moment

Yeah but she could even just play Gina on Brooklyn 99, which is essentially herself anyway, and be totally great in the new Ghostbusters. Cannot figure out how they went with the 4 disasters they chose. Come to think of it, even Riki Lindhome out of Garfunkel and Oates who actually looks like an alien would have been a great pic for the Mckinnon character.

And shits on white men for having privilege and entitlement.

How did you manage to do that? They don't look anything alike or talk about any of the same subject matter? Frankly that's impressive you were able to pull that off.

I like Maria Bamford.

She's strange.

nigga they look identical

her voice is annoying as fuck

that triggers me

Keep it funny in your memories, it hasn't aged well at all.

>I was licking jelly off my boyfriend's penis when...
>uproarious laughter
>I thought "I'm turning into my mother"
>BBT tier A Fish Called Wanda death laughs

She is really funny goddess tier feet too

>You will never be that dog ,getting cuddled by her and petted ,able to sleep in her bed and lick her feet

Bonnie McFarlane is the only funny female comic

too bad she's ugly as balls and married to the biggest industry repellent in history

Maria bamford and tiny fey are the only funny women.

she'd like having her feet licked

First of all, I am a size ten. I know. It’s humiliating. No guy wants to suck on a girls foot who is a size ten. It takes like thirty minutes and you’ll probably get lock jaw.

whitneycummings.tumblr.com/post/914309102/it-pisses-me-off-when-people-have-secrets-of

Vos is a saint shut your mouf

listen to her interview on marc maron's podcast. she tells this crazy story about some guy she ran away with to australia, who she thought was this hot shot sophisticated writer, but in reality was just a con man bum

Heidi Foss is pretty awesome. Her just for laughs special was 45 minutes of one liners.

christ.

atleast shes a decent VA

>nigga they look identical
vat? Do you know who you're talking about?

>women
>funny
How many times do we have to go very this. They aren't. Imagine any of their shtick done by a man and you realize how utterly shit it is.

this is the same person are you meming

No, I mean it. Look closer at the boobs- you'll see a difference, I promise.

tfw no comedienne gf to put her naked feet on me

Too bad she converted to judaism

>comedienne
I think I know why this might be a problem for you.

this is retarded to do unless you are marrying one of gods chosen.

>implying moshe kasher isn't gods chosen

She did. They're currently doing a stand up tour together.

>It's what you're interested in, isn't it?

When women only make jokes about their pussys they are basically backing up the notion that that's all they have to offer.

Bitch looks like a greasy mannequin.

yeah but we're interested in smelling it, not hearing about it

>tfw you arent funny enough to do stand up with your bf

Morgan Murphy is the only funny female comedian. Debate yourself, faggots, cause I ain't bout that life.

pleb

Nah, you'd be surprised.

checked

norm was cute

>she'll never crush your head with her thighs

Why did you post a picture of Robin Williams and an aids patient?

i want her to step on me

Nice ingrown toenail. Fucking gnarled up hooves make me want to puke.

i like her feet

Hell, all I do is shit on Millennials. Millennials are always crying about "WAH BOOMERS NEED TO RETIRE SO WE CAN HAVE GOOD JOBS" completely forgetting that Gen X is next in line.

Sorry Millennials,s but you have another 20-30 years to wait yet. In the mean time go flip some burgers, it builds character

i've jacked off to whitney cummings at least 20 times

she's kind of funny too

>whitney cummings will never take all your cummies

Grease face skank

I can relate

pleb boy plebber

I find Sarah Tiana funny and no vag jokes

youtube.com/watch?v=amclD8DA5qc.

>all she does is shit on millennials
Sounds great to me.
But I'm Gen-X.

>no Christina Pazsitzky

youtube.com/watch?v=TnRx7-NVqhs

>comedian makes dick jokes all day
>omg what a hack
>"comedienne" makes vagina jokes all day
>omg so funny so progressive
>black "comedienne" makes black vagina jokes all day
>world implodes from such funny
Also, wtf with this comedienne shit. I don't remember any time that a normal dude took a gender/sex neutral term and was like "no, it has to be special."

she lets tom segura cum in her so her self worth is 0

She's somewhat annoying, but fuck if I didn't wanna be alone with her in that room on her Drunk History ep.

to nurse her, feed her crackers when she pukes, and force feed her eggs in the morning

But he's right. Stay mad though, Trigglypuff.