There will never be a historically accurate biopic on Vlad Tepes that doesn't have anything to do with vampires

>there will never be a historically accurate biopic on Vlad Tepes that doesn't have anything to do with vampires

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqbagKqtbAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no fun allowed

>I care about this for some reason

At least we got to see targaryen armor in Dracula untold.

I wonder what it's like to be impaled

Only one way to find out.

why is Vlad so semitic?

prob b/c he was a vampire

Name a single thing he did wrong. All that shit is turkroach propaganda.

>OP wants a historically inaccurate biopic

It's a 100% proven fact that Vlad was the first vampire.

How could one man be so based?

was a vampire

Eastern Euro. They've all got a bit of the filth in them.

torture civilians?

But then who was the vampire that bit him?

>implying that's bad when you're the sword of God

Wasn't he a vampire tho

Name one historically accurate interesting biopic film.

No proof

Bram Stoker's book said he was so evil he got his powers directly from the devil

It would be extremely painful

Ask your mum.

4u

And Sultan Mehmed was nice?

They were all capable of horrible things user.

Ottomans had some brilliant administration and advancements but they were also just as capable or more as Vlad when it came to atrocities.

>people dislike this movie

It's more that over 20 years later people still don't really know what to make of it.
I guess you can argue that's great art.

it's a great movie, the only thing I dislike is the redemption Dracula achieves by the ending, that, and the whole romantic plot betwen Vlad and Mina

Bathed in the blood of his noble's virgin daughters because he thought it kept his skin soft and supple

that's Elizabeth Barthory (sp)

Are you implying fucking Vlad The Kebaber couldn't be 'fun' without cliche vampire shit?

>OP is too retarded and preemptively butthurt to realize the Romanians made a superb and authentic Vlad biopic back in 1979 and it's all on Youtube

Just kill yourself already

youtube.com/watch?v=VqbagKqtbAQ

so you speak romanian apparently?

i sure as fuck don't.

>subtitles

I just want the United Nations to take Vlad's gameplan play-by-play for removing kebab and just push into Turkey and impale every single Turk and every one of those mudslimes they're harboring and threatening to use as a massive bioweapon against the West.

nvm had to click onto the youtube link to see that you could enable subtitlles.

>historically accurate
>doesn't have anything to do with vampires
Those two things just don't go together.

>He doesn't bathe in the menstruation of his daughters
Pleb

he miscalculated when he tried to punish his nobles for their petty infighting. he knew it weakened the realm in the face of ottoman aggression and he wanted to put an end to it, but he underestimated the lengths his nobles would go to retain their privileges, even at the risk of horrific punishment.