Come from countries that exist under theocracies where free speech does not exist, your beliefs can get you killed...

>come from countries that exist under theocracies where free speech does not exist, your beliefs can get you killed, LGBT rights do not exist, massive rates crime and poverty, basically shields itself from the rest of the world and opposing ideas and generally contradict everything the west values

LOL SHIP EM OVER THE DOOR'S OPEN

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/11/birth-rates-lag-in-europe-and-the-u-s-but-the-desire-for-kids-does-not/
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/vluchtelingen-dreigen-onderklasse-te-worden~a4218617/
nu.nl/politiek/2250925/immigratie-kost-72-miljard-per-jaar.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-king-willem-alexander-declares-the-end-of-the-welfare-state-8822421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah fucking mexico

what could go wrong? nothing cause i'm in love with their constant displays of manliness lol

sorry but canada is actually doing a alt-right domination prevention

if canadian alt-right get into power and introduce these measures about limiting immigration it will literally destroy canadian demographics and economy

The alt right is fucking retarded, yeah, but I'm sorry we can't continue to let Muslims in so liberally

why are they worse then you for some reason huh buddy?????

religious based banned is unconstitutional

because they're literally nazis

>theocracies

Iran is the only theocracy in the Middle East, and it's a fairly decent country.

>free speech does not exist

Free speech is relative, it's not something you either have or don't.

>your beliefs can get you killed

Every country has people willing to kill over beliefs.

>LGBT rights do not exist

What rights? Like gay "marriage"?

>massive rates crime and poverty

Where is this?

Besides, it was the USA and friends who fucked up Libya, Iraq, Syria, etc., why shouldn't they have to deal with their mess?

>be westerner
>be hypocrite

Fuck faggots the west is too liberal.

if canada made having children affordable like they did in quebec, they white birthrate would fix itself overnight.

It's what happened in quebec when they introduced subsidized daycare.

islam > liberalism

you don't have 20 years to wait doe
and babies don't work

>leftards hate racists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, authoritarian and violent people
>yet they love Islam and muslims

What are you talking about? The birthrate in Quebec isn't particularly high, and every single province has a birthrate of less than replacement.

>if canadian alt-right get into power and introduce these measures about limiting immigration it will literally destroy canadian demographics and economy

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html

But adding millions of Canadians by 2100 won't?

The thing is the right wing treats Muslims as people, who are in charge of their own life.
The left wing sees Muslims as pets, who cannot possibly be expected to take care of themselves.

They're brown people though, so that's alright they don't really need to be upheld to the standards expected of white people

>your society is not conservative anymore
>its strong enough to wreck other countries
>but is not strong enough to heal itself
>blame people who runs from countries which you have wreck

>Iran is the only theocracy in the Middle East, and it's a fairly decent country.

No it's not, you don't know shit about the Middle East if you think this.

>Free speech is relative, it's not something you either have or don't.

Right to freedom of speech. Your speech can get you killed.

>Every country has people willing to kill over beliefs.

Murder over beliefs isn't legally protected here retard.

>What rights? Like gay "marriage"?

Being gay will get you killed, you are not protected in public, by law. This subject is huge.

>Where is this?

Again, you don't know shit about the Middle East.
I know you're trying to do the contrarian thing but you're shit at it.

OTHER BROWN PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN ME I AM VALIDATED

In the Netherlands there was a research where they checked peoples knowledge about the Islam and political preference. And the far right voters were almost universally the most knowledgeable about the Islam.

>Free speech is relative, it's not something you either have or don't.

you didnt answer any of his questions.

It annoys me tbqh

I'm far left but I despise religion, and I cannot stand the apologism for Islam on the left some seem to have

by all means help people, but the worshipping of their religion? fucking no

Good job Guatemala!

>I'm far left
HELLO REDIT

I can't see them as people.
I can barely see them as humans.

inb4 "edgy"

t. MS13

Nice argument FYROM

Now you know why I hate them, congratulations.

That's racist and I've reported you for hate speech.

t. Alexandre Bissonnette

There are 2 questions, the first one being completely self explanatory if you aren't mentally retarded and one you can easily find the answer to with a google search.

Iran has a quality of life comparable to some Eastern European countries.

There is nothing wrong with restricting speech, every Western country does it to some extent.

Murder isn't legally protected in any ME country.

Being gay will not get you killed, even then only Saudi Arabia actually executes people for homosexual sex. Criminal penalties for homosexual acts are within living memory in most Western countries. Most Middle Eastern countries don't have an especially large amount of crime or poverty.

Most of the Middle East's problems are because of the West anyway.

you still didnt answer them.

>Iran has a quality of life comparable to some Eastern European countries.
Explain, Alizadeh

>meet super smart egyptian girl in chemistry class
>talk to only muslim college friend about her
>"dude she's fucking nuts she wants to set gay people on fire don't talk to her"

Muslims must have the best internal drama, I'm so jealous

The fact that you're posting from a western flag basically negates all this.

I don't blame people for fleeing from warzones. I know I would. Europe fucked up by not encouraging integration through language programs and enforcing the law because "muh racism", and now they have idiots using free speech to cry against free speech and trying to turn Europe into the shithole they left.

I live in a suburb with a lot of Muslims and they're all happy as shit to be in America breathing the sweet air of freedom. They love to practice their English and want to be citizens of our awesome country. As long as they integrate I see no reason to not welcome them. Break our laws and fuck off you're gone though.

Alternatively, whatever happened with that Egyptian billionaire that wanted to buy an island from Greece for the refugees? That seems like a good solution. Keep people safe, but no culture clash. Refugee camp has a very negative connotation but if heavily monitored for humanitarian abuse and funded well it could be a win win for all parties. Just my two cents.....

High hdi and an expanding economy for two, it would be even higher if it weren't for sanctions

>The fact that you're posting from a western flag basically negates all this.

Not really, I can't help where I'm born. That being said you could still be born in a country like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Iran, Oman, Jordan, or Lebanon and life a perfectly good life.

It's sad how those in power have given up on increasing domestic fertility rates. And as such we have to rely on mass immigration just to survive from one generation to the next.

The average number of children people desire per family in the West has been steady for decades at around 2.5 (above replacement fertility at 2.1). But the actual fertility rate has been at an unsustainable rate in every single developed nation (except Israel, which is only kept that high because of super high fertility amongst the traditionalist Hasidic Jews).

The solution isn't just spreading talking points about subsidizing daycare and outsourcing your role as a mother to a Filipino lady. The solution is a drastic reformation of how individual split their time between labour and family.

It should have never been this way. In the nuclear family tradition, the father did X amount of labour, and mom did Y amount of household duties. Then came the feminist push to get women into the workforce, desirable sure, but it was managed in a short-sighted way - the "dual income" model. The paradigm of the dual income household means dad does X labour and mom does X labour too = 2X + 0Y. Companies win in the short run due to a doubling in the amount of available labour, but there's no time left to enjoy that other essential part of life - family.

We need to change the labour system so everyone has the right to pursue labour and familial roles. This means dad does 0.5X and 0.5Y, and mom does 0.5X and 0.5Y. In practical terms, this means lowering the full-time hours from 40 to 30, or lower. This means increasing parental leave and increasing the statutory minimum weeks of vacation (we're currently at the lowest in the OECD - 2 pathetic weeks)

Whatever your views are on immigration are, you have to admit that it is unfair to people living in the country to deprive them of the opportunity to have a family due to a demographically-unsustainable economic structure.

>the population needs to endlessly grow in order to satisfy the needs of your immoral, usurious, and consumerism-dependent economy

Or we could just have population decline?

Imagining yourself as free and happy is just as good as being free and happy.

maybe you should read

spot the Mohammed

>free speech is relative
It's not, fuck you and fuck your barbaric beliefs.

>Or we could just have population decline?

Now why would we do that?

What matters the most is the desires of the people of the country - and they want 2.5 kids on average.
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/11/birth-rates-lag-in-europe-and-the-u-s-but-the-desire-for-kids-does-not/

And as for the argument of "overpopulation" - first of all, the world itself isn't "overpopulated", there are geographic regions of the world where the commons available aren't able to sustain the population, and as such are overpopulated in those regions, but not in other regions. Canada has ample ability yet to provide its people with adequate resources for livelihood, and with appropriate changes to encourage a sustainable environmental policy, our footprint can be negated otherwise.

>import welfare queens
>this somehow helps the economy

You know according to Dutch statistics 35% of the refugees have a job after 15 years of being given the Dutch nationality.
And even with a job the progressive tax system won't allow them to bring in more money than they cost.

Our King even said he would end the welfare state as it became unwieldy like this.

No, I actually want to negate the need for "importation" of people to sustain our population. And as such the only immigration we'd have (if any) is "selective" immigration -- ie. if we as a society want to bring in more tech entrepreneurs, then we can choose to do so. The would-be welfare queens won't be admitted.

Sources:
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/vluchtelingen-dreigen-onderklasse-te-worden~a4218617/
nu.nl/politiek/2250925/immigratie-kost-72-miljard-per-jaar.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-king-willem-alexander-declares-the-end-of-the-welfare-state-8822421.html

The problem is the rest of Europe is always 10 years behind the Netherlands. We see problems, have solutions and then we have to wait a decade for other shitty European countries to catch up.

I am for shortening the work week and returning to programs that promote family

How is he doing, anyway?

>massive rates crime and poverty

im sure op doesnt talk about islamic country

How so?

Ignorance is bliss.