What Sup Forums approved albums do you put on when hanging out with your normie friends?

What Sup Forums approved albums do you put on when hanging out with your normie friends?

>late registration
>revolver
>thriller
>rumours
>pic related

I don't have any friends

I don't have any friends

I don't have any friends

I don't have any friends

this is only funny if you're like 13

the first reply was acceptable but the rest is just annoying and unfunny

Only if we're looking to get W I L D

>Untrue
>James Blake
>GKMC
>Dragostea Din Tei

Father John Misty, Jeff Rosenstock, American Football, Sufjan Stevens, The Microphones, Danny Brown, Floyd, Destroyer, Milo, etc

You don't have any friends, do you user?

I wonder why none of them have friends

I don't have any friends

I don't have any friends

Also, I'm hiding this comment. Lack of good cobteibution

Isn't Microphones a bit too depressing for normies? And Danny Brown's voice is way too abrasive. Same reason I wouldn't play Joanna Newsom

70's prog, 70'punk (ramones or the clash style), 60's garage, garage revival, some funk, some hip hop.
Normies are way more open minded about music than "patrish" people, most anything with a good beat will do.

honestly i just don't play good music around normies

Bottomless Pit.

Of Montreal. They've got such a wide variety of shit too, so you can throw on Aureate Gloom for some and Sunlandic Twins for eithers and it'll go over totally smoothly

American Football, Sorority Noise, Weezer, Kendrick

Shitposting is intentionally unfunny.

That's hilarious

I don't have any friends who I'd consider "normies" (desu not really sure if thats a thing but thats for another day) but I think when ur talkin Microphones, Mount Eerie (album) is a little too much for a group setting but some of The Glow pt 2. and p much all of It Was Hot would be chill. I also like to put on No Flashlight sometimes when I'm hanging w/ the gf.

I play dream pop like Cocteau Twins or shoegaze when me and the boys light the bifta