You guys ready for GAGA next week?

You guys ready for GAGA next week?

garbage sport for lowlife normalfag Sup Forums plebs

basketball > baseball > soccer > football > furpuck

but c'mon, gotta' love the Superbowl

I think of it as like, normiefest--you put on a hoodie and get with your friends and drink coors light and eat potato chips and watch football and talk about normie shit

it's like a cool theme party

I don't have any friends

you fucking bet I am. Say what you want about her but Gaga knows how to put on a show

who are you trying to convince faggot, me or you?

*BBBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

Hockey > all other sports

I'm excited, I like her, I liked the album.
But as a black person I'm gonna be so embarrassed if she sings that Trayvon Martin song and tries to make a political statement.

Also, I don't think her ass looks like that anymore.

>friends
>talking
>normiefest

Fucker, you don't belong here.

Nah. she's probably going to play two songs max since she needs to play old hits

Million reasons and A-Yo are almost confirmed
Perfect Illusion and John Wayne are likely

God no, it's just going to be political bullshit.

She probably won't even do Paparazzi.

It's going to be a great show, probably the best halftime performance in years, but it will undoubtedly be tarnished by unnecessary sluttyness and obnoxious political messages thrown in our faces.

It's a shame too because with how good it's going to otherwise be, that alone would have a far greater unifying effect than her making a political statement, which will have the opposite intended effect, as liberals are still in shock and are still unable to comprehend that that sort of behavior is exactly why America elected Trump as our President in the first place.

what does her ass smell like Sup Forums ?

that cake looks really good desu

>Million reasons and A-Yo are almost confirmed
I really fucking hope not. Million Reasons is boring, A-Yo would be fine actually.
But she should be playing John Wayne and Diamond Heart, and as far as older songs, Bad Romance.

I only brought it up because she's not a silent white (if you consider her white) and between Trump, the Muslim ban, Emmett Till, and Black History Month I'd be surprised if she didn't try to bring it up. Trayvon Martin's parents also came out recently saying they were gonna turn to politics.

I dont think million reasons fits the halftime either but it's her most recent/current single. Bad romance is guaranteed.

> )

Yep

1) Why is she performing? When was the last time she was relevant?

2) I bet she'll do something controversial that will have everyone in outrage and screaming at each other. Seeing how everything is so political nowadays, it's almost a guarantee.

Well she sang the anthem at the superbowl last year to acclaim, won a golden globe, was nominated with an oscar and became the first female artist to snag 4 #1 consecutive album debuts this decade so just recently

Can't wait to see what ////edgy///// protest her team has planned for the show

I don't know what all the fuss is about.
She sang The National Anthem before The Superbowl a while back so this isn't the first time she's appeared there.

Why is everybody assuming she's going political

she's a woman

This, plus in today's current climate the Hollywood celebrities bring politics into everything - see every award show they have nowadays

Plus like Madonna, Gaga's brand features being edgy or controversial. Meaning it's not out of the reach for her

Because she made Born This Way.