Welcome to brasil

welcome to brasil
pedophilia is legal here
but you must be a cool guy to be allowed to fuck kids

AND YOU FUCKING POSTED THIS ON Sup Forums?????!!!!!!!!!!!!

couples like this are very common, so no 1 gives a fuck

why not? you fat boy
go eat doritos

this desu
none of us are cool enough for this shit, stop reminding us

memes aside someone tell me whats going on here? are you really implying this highschool kid is dating a child?

When i was in middle school (i was 13-14) basically all girls in my classes dated 18-20 yo guys

girls mature faster than boys, if you're a 14 year old girl with the body of a 20 year old woman why would you date a bird chested 13 or 14 year old kid with noodle arms and a bed time.

A child star of about 11 years was dating an 18 year old publicly and no one gave a fuck.
Fourteen is the age of consent, but it can go lower out of the books.

I know this, but still...
It creates a imbalance where young boys don't have time to practice emotional relationships and end up being obsessive assholes when they grow up and have those relationships.
Or they end up being lonely and never start the relationship part of life and getting stuck on vidya games and shit like anime.

The girl is probably a short 12-13 year old. The guy is possibly a 13-14 that hit a growth spurt, not that far apart in age, just looks weird.

You don't even know, US.

cool
I would like to live in Brazil

>A child star of about 11 years was dating an 18 year

They're the 11 year old and the 18 year old you were talking about?

True that

Low-test af 2bh

Yeah but not every girl ends up looking older , most of them look their age, Same with some of the boys, some may look older than they are but that's rarer. There are still plenty of kids that look their age and date within their age group.

that's why I like non whites sometimes - they just don't give a fuck what kind of 'morality' kikes are trying to impose to them.

They weren't exactly black.

18 year old girls are fucking dunce enough as it and barely tolerable to be around personality wise.. I don't see the appeal in this at all, the sex would be TERRIBLE or non-existant.

ok, I just mean 'non whites' as 'non european inborn beta cucks'.

It's pretty funny cause we try to emulate everything the United States do, the whole SJW movement and feminist shit carried over to here really hard, with all the same buzzwords and triggers, but deep down we are one of the least moral people on earth.

>down we are one of the least moral people on earth
>this is something to be proud of

Why is russia full of pedos?

In a sense. Morality is just an artificial concept made to cuck you into obedience. It's absolutely abstract and people with power mold them into what suits their agenda and the sheep will gladly agree and follow their rules of behavior.

that's disturbing
did you get raped as a boy?

t. one of these guys

You don't need morality to prevent those. You need a deep sense of justice, that these guys must accept that when they hurt society society should hit back and they should accept it.
However, the morality imposed in our country by the left prohibits us of having guns and actually retaliating against them. Because it's immoral to react against under-privileged victims of the capital, you see?
Like I said, morality is a tool used by politicians. It's not a real thing in nature.

go fuck yourself hypocritical cuckold

this
cuckropeans support mudslims so hard in their own countries, trying to disregard the fact that islam is actualy should be considred 'pedo' by their standarts. but when it comes to the fact some sexualy mature 14-16 yo girls fuck with older guys they become mad.that all comes from stupid irrational feminist 'ideology' - women just try to undercut competitors in the field of selling their cunts.

So is Brazil like Thailand, except the nonces aren't pot-bellied balding guys in their 50s but alphas and Chads instead?

There are people who get lynched on the streets here over rumours of pedophilia so I guess it's best not to come here if you're a degenerate child fucker.

both

Damage control.

>cuck
Into the trash it goes

I know the term is disgusting and I never use it as americans love to use it, but it's perfectly fit in this context and my whole post has a solid structure despite that, sir.

jesus christ

brb, going to Brasil