You're a faggot

You're right
You're a faggot

The self-titled one.

You're right
You're right

raditude. not even memeing.

Raditude is Weezer's best album.

Now before you groan, this isn't some contrarian opinion, this is objective fact. With this album the band shows their true colors: shallow, tasteless, banal, trend-hopping talentless hacks. Instead of Rivers hiding behind adolescent, pseudo-intellectual "deep" lyricism, he immerses himself in the kind of hallow, bland pop writing he represents at heart. Instead of dipping their toes in different styles like in the past, they go full-on, even bringing on Lil' Wayne to complete the scene. Raditude is Weezer at their most primal - stupid, angsty, and immature, and it's better to embrace that fact than to continue hiding behind a false sense of depth. Raditude is a more honest record than anything else Weezer has attempted, because it strips away every pretense and put-on they have cheated two generations of GenXers and Millennials with for over 20 years. Every Weezer album is ultimately an exercise in formulaic mediocrity (especially intelligence-insulting Pinkerton), but Raditude gives it to us straight: bad, but no bullshit. Every kissless virgin Weezer "fan" is oblivious to how truly awful they are, even during their so-called "classic period". They've proved nothing beyond their less-than-basic understanding of what makes a hit, and even then I balk at whoever was moronic enough to support the band by making their songs hits to begin with. Fuck Weezer, and fuck every loser who likes them.

You sound really mad. Just don't listen to them

Also it's Pinkerton

It's a toss between Blue and Pinkerton, Both are some of the greatest albums of all time, Blue is almost a Greatest Hits record. Then they dropped the ball until EWBAITE which is great and White that it's even better. Not to say that there aren't great songs in between but you get the idea. Here's hoping they continue giving us great material now

>Then they dropped the ball until EWBAITE
What is Maladroit?

this is right

this is what fantano has brainwashed his fans to believe

Blue > Pinkerton

Blue album is a 10.
Pinkerton is okay
Blue album>pinkerton

Yes!

>literally no one liked blue more than pinkerton until meme melon made a video about it

>What is Maladroit?
Not great, that's what.
It had a couple of good songs there but so did the other albums from 2001 to 2011. None of those was consistently great

this. While Pinkerton has Weezer's highest high. Blue is consistently better. Blue is power pop gold. Both 10/10 though.

Fuck you fucker say that to my face not online and see what happens

This is false since Only In Dreams is on Blue and not Pinkerton. Butterfly is an almost equally feels song though, jesus fuck Rivers knows exactly what gets at you.

I think Across the Sea is Weezer's best song. But Only in Dreams is definitely top 5.

1. pinkerton
2. blue
3. maladroit
4. EWBAITE
5. White
6. Green
7.Red

there are no other weezer albums

>Not great
Tripping

I'd put Maladroit under White but other than that that's my list

You're a faggot