Could someone please tell me what was so bad about this movie? I thought despite it's flaws...

Could someone please tell me what was so bad about this movie? I thought despite it's flaws, it was the perfect finale to the saga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKBhqfs33gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you tell us what the flaws were in your opinion

BRAVO NOLAN

It didn't try to be super-deep like the previous film and it didn't have the Joker.

The saga was shit, so it was, I suppose, the perfect finale.

It's a meme movie

considering the flaws were "pretty dumb script" combined with "every scene in one take," I really can't see how it was "perfect" in any way.

Pretty hard to top TDK. Hardy's bizarre performance as Bane is one of the reasons that Baneposting has lasted as long as it has. Robin was awful.

People's expectations were through the roof. It was extremely good and better than Begins.

I can't believe there are people who prefer BvS over any of the Nolan Batmans.

At first i was like completely conscious, but then i was like dead

Kill Yourselves pls

I honestly don't think that's a bad scene.

t. Joseph Gordon Levitt

nothing.

I liked how banevoice2.0 was louder than gunfire.

scene is fine, it's just a bad take they used.

turns into baneposting in 3... 2....

There were only bad takes.

Batman is a fucking retard. Can't take any scene he's in seriously. Same with Bane, although nowhere near as fucking awful as Bale's stiff retardation. It's fundamentally a failure.

Everything's too emotionally sterile and cold, and Nolan's vision of realism prevents the entire trilogy from having heart.

Some call it deep, I call it cynical.

Dumbass Cop sends all the Cops to the tunnel
"Send everyone"
"Everyone?"
"EEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERYONEEEEEE!"

Dr pavel im cia

Why can't this stupid meme die already?

Batman mopes around for the 1st hour of the move, then has 2 training montages.

Gordon sends all the cops underground

Cat woman is more efficient at being Batman then Batman

That dumbass finale where cops charge into machine gun fire and it amazingly works

Nolan still have no clue how to shoot fight scenes, except this time the fight happens in day light so it's even more blatantly bad

Tom Hardy is actually a small guy

/thread
Go home, Snyderdrones.

not an argument

Honestly this film and BvS have taken elements from Dark Knight Returns and at this point I just want somebody to take the source material and make a live action version of that story.

Doesn't have to be an exact faithful interpretation, but for fuck sake, somebody take the material and just use it.

It's my favourite Batman story. And the potential it has in this pessimistic world is immense.

It's what BvS should have been, and it's what Rises should have been.

Or, if it insisted on having Bane, should have followed Knightfall more closely instead of bringing the league back.

Begins was great, the league was great, but it was only great because of Liam Neeson's performance as Ras Al Ghul.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKBhqfs33gk

because you're a fucking hothead.

Felt too much like a retread of the previous two movies, villains from BB borrowing the plunge Gotham into chaos routine from TDK. Not enough Batman. Hardy's Bane was underwhelming, especially as a followup to Ledger's Joker. Plot was overly complicated and flimsy. Nuclear bomb ending was like retarded. And ignoring the Joker's existence was somewhat awkward. With all that said, it's full of meme material.