Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBPV9s3Li7o?t=5m37s
heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding
oglobo.globo.com/esportes/video-revela-farsa-de-nadadores-americanos-19952323
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le reddit sjw meme site

???

>White privilege

And I'm out.

>half spic
>white privilege

This is the guy who wrote the article

White privilege is getting robbed.

Thank you black people for the honorable privilege.

really nails my neurons

damn really gets the ol' neurons firing

What about the boxer from Namibia who molested a woman or something like that?

#whitepeematters

>create a website for black people
>write articles addressed to white people on it
???

She was asking for it.+

Why do white people behave like this?

Can anyone tell me how I can rid myself of my so called white privilege?

Or is it just something I have forever

yes or the Moroccan athlete arrested for rape

Posting anything from B8 the sit.

I Shiggydiggy.

You have to be an unathletic bearded emasculated cuckold.

>website called the undefeated
>site revolves around them claiming they are lessers

If you like your privilege you can keep it.

Kill yourself.

White people enjoy their privilege so much that they kill themselves with joy. 70% of suicide cases are white people killing themselves. Really makes me think

clearly male privilege

youtu.be/oBPV9s3Li7o?t=5m37s

why is it always some fat, feminine guy

>e!spn writers

Do white people seriously deny that white privilege exists?

>white priviledge meme
leftists are fucking stupid. this identity politics results will ended up making leftists destroying each other. let them do it.

It doesn't.

Life is a rat race.

If you screw up, it's on you. My grand dad was a rickshaw puller and ended up being a millionaire through dedication and hard work.

There are no excuses.

what rights do white people have in the west that others dont have?

>white
>van valkenburg

((()))

Because Indians have the highest median income in the US

Because they dont want to work out to attract the attention of the opposite sex, they are left to pander to the lowest common denominator of female attention.

Its always some fat smelly nuMale who has to hang out with the weird girls because he doesn't have the self confidence to actually improve himself

(((valkenburg)))

>be Ryan Lochte
>train for years and hardcore for the months leading up to games, something that includes multiple sessions per day and tons of calorie intake
>finally get to Rio and finish off the hard work with an impressive showing and some medals
>first free night in ages
>go out with the bros and get hammered
>on the way home you gotta piss
>stop at gas station and its outside (>outside bathrooms in 2016) bathroom is locked
>fuck it it's like 5am lets just piss in these bushes
>get back in cab
>2 Hues speaking some weird language pull guns and flash badges
>wtf are these guys saying
>another man approaches who speaks both languages and says that to be allowed to leave, they must give them their cash
>Lochte stands up and tells those Hues to fuck right off
>other guys tell Lochte to chill and give them the money
>they get to leave and go back to the village
>Lochte's mom asks what happens and Lochte says they were pulled over and robbed (cuz who wants to tell mom you peed in a bush?)
>mom has broken foot suffered at games so needs help getting around
>randomly riding shuttle bus following day and some Aussies give her a hand getting on bus
>casually mentions how bad a time she's had at these games w/broken foot and her son even got robbed
>Ryan Lochte is my son
>Aussie bro goes on Twitter and tweets out story
>EVERYONE WANTS TO TALK TO LOCHTE
>OH FUCK I told Mom we were pulled over
>sticks with the story
>Goes home
>friends get taken off plane
>extorted for $10,800
>American press shits all over Lochte
>Loses all his sponsorships
>tfw

That's some serious white privilege there.

Feel bad for him desu

I try explaining this to people and it's always responded with "Whatever, he looks like a douchebag"

I saw CNN run a program basically saying "Lochte refusing to admit he's a liar, continues to use 'exaggeration' as excuse"

I'm really starting to sympathize with the unabomber

Does it?
It's not like white privilege matters when there's rich privilege.

even if they did vandalize the place it was probably less than 20$ to repair.

What's the purpose of it? It's just a statistical trend. It cannot be applied to any one specific individual. For example, America is >first-world, so if poor Americans start complaining that they can't get a job and that they want to vote for Donnie T, you'd think I was a fool if I said, "But you can't be poor! America is a rich country, therefore you are rich!"

Everybody has problems in their life, and these problems are often so complicated that it's impossible to understand where everyone is coming from. So the SJWs invent names for these tendencies, so that suddenly, white people getting arrested less often is a deliberate ploy by The Man. It literally exists for infantile millennials to feel like they finally understand the ways of the world. To them, it looks like these websites are selling wisdom, and who doesn't want wisdom?

The right to a fair trial seems to get impeded pretty frequently. Think of all the unfair trials you have heard of.

It's easier to believe narrative cuz our media have convinced everyone to feel guilty. Whether for being white, or in this story, for being an American.

Just believe Lochte is the monster, Phelps is the hero (2 DUIs), and don't question anything.

Sad times breh

>this insidious truth bending

It's relative. You could say that we have "mestizo privilege" here.

I only really see it when you talk about schools. Majority black, urban schools usually suck because of shitty tax base and lack of funding.

But you also have poor white school districts that are just as bad, so I don't know.

Literally all of that is true

It's almost enough to make a guy vote Trump

Why vandalise it anyway? Who is he trying to impress?

(You)

>le failure of a man so have to bring down white people

There's no proof of any vandalism anywhere.

>Van Valkenburg

Jew or not?

Literally never heard of this site. Did you scour Google looking for this type article? kek

Because USA Today said so? Kek.

Not, Van is a dutch name

This. Media is trying to push the "rich Chad disrespects hard working third word Latino country" narrative too hard. Guess he won't be telling his mom anything from now on

>Although it is often blamed for the racial achievement gap, unequal school funding is largely a myth. Per-pupil spending in the U.S. is broadly similar across racial and ethnic groups. If any one group enjoys an advantage in funding, it is black students, especially in the Northeastern states.

heritage.org/research/reports/2011/04/the-myth-of-racial-disparities-in-public-school-funding

they destroyed an advertsement sign

It's linked on ESPN.com's front page.

Dutch name

Jesus Christ, I want that company to burn

You peddled that same shit in pretty much every thread about Lochte, No one is falling for it.

He done something normal here, our media is not giving attention to him becouse football players and playboys do worse, only some sjw are saying he disrespected Brazil, most of people are doing jokes about him

>unironically phone posting

USA Today were literally the ONLY major outlet with reporters on the scene to investigate and question witnesses. Their account is the most accurate account there will ever be.

Keep in mind, it'd be EASIER for them top bury Lochte. Every other outlet is. It's not like our media wanna make shit up to protect him, it's the opposite actually.

says the defensive country of nigger monkies

>tfw you just want people to get along

>The Undefeated

Instantly dropped and shipped back to Africa.

>Their account is the most accurate account there will ever be.
Deary me.

You remind of the retards over here that defend the BBC

It was a hairline crack in a thin plastic sandwich sign behind a gas station that coulda cracked anytime. I mean ok I'll give you that one but literally who cares. 5 dollar sign?

Shut the fuck up

oglobo.globo.com/esportes/video-revela-farsa-de-nadadores-americanos-19952323
at 33 seconds you can see they destroying an advertsement sign.

>it's another Sup Forums turns into /pol edition

Police never investigated, only one media outlet in the entire world did.

Gee, britpal, who do you fucking think will have the most accurate account of the events?

>implying Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums

>defending uncivilised thuggish behaviour
I don't think you could make it any more obvious you're a nigger if you tried, DaQuan

that is not the one.
see

>Training harder than anyone on the planet is white privilege

Excuse me, sir, but have you considered returning to Africa?

You really wanna go there, Mohammad?

Certainly not USA Today

Blame the sports outlets for making shit political.

>HE DID HARM TO OUR GREAT NATION
>RIO'S REPUTATION IS NOW VERY BAD (IT WAS GOOD BEFORE)
>RICH ARROGANT AMERICAN LIAR MUST BE JAILED

Literally what all Brazilian flags said on Sup Forums last week.

Considering how you monkeys lie all the time to cover your mistakes (almost worse than Arabs), I prefer to believe the white man's version by default until clear evidence disproves what he said.

>white people are privileged because this white guy lied and we believed it but then we found out it was a lie and now his career is over
????

>The Undefeated

Is that where the Deadspin idiots are going after its shutdown?

Go where? You're literally defending anti-social behaviour, you thick nigger.

??? what does this have to do with anything? I'm not even black

>career

Yeah that's the privilege. Only white people get careers.

>until clear evidence disproves what he said.
How about Lochte's own u-turn?

He destroied that shit, paid for it, the problem was lie to the police, wreck the gas station is not a problem becouse he paid, don't none of you know that?

>extorted at gun point for 10 times what the sign was worth
>paying for the sign

This is what hues actually believe

You'd like me, bruv. I am very accommodating. And never forget that generating outrage is a legitimate business plan.

$5 is like a month's wages in Brazil.

The only reasonable solution to this was to blow Lochte's brains out. Nothing of value would be lost.

he destroyed property at a gas station and peed at the floor. then, when was questioned by gas station security and was told that the police was being called, they tried to go away and a gun had to be pulled to keep them there until police comes. they offered to pay for the damage so that charges would not be filled. they left before police arrived. no robbery happened. he then lied saying that he was robbed by our police. our police would not let that happen.

He paid less than 60 dolars for the damage, a sign at least cost 150 here, your argument is invalid

>Unironically posting stats from the Heritage Foundation

Probably not since Cuckspin is full of numales. Wouldn't be surprised if they crossed over

Now convert that to real money. Do you guys even have a central bank?

They never went in the bathroom. None of them. They peed in the bushes.